Thread: Post 1.1 issues :|

PSN ID
    AdrenalineBurst

Default Post 1.1 issues :|

After the update of 1.1, yes it did fix alot such as the highscores displaying and some lag details. But there are alot that i've realized that gone badly since

- Flipping: sometimes when hit your upside down and cant see where the hell your going or sometimes even backwards!

- Side slamming: If rammed sometimes you get slammed going completely horizontal (side-ways) smashing into the walls and its impossible to get out of until a few seconds in which you come to your death

- Some weapon pick-ups are greyed out even if no-one has collected them, I dont know if this was intended? but they seem to be the ones which are along the race line. This is very noticeable in maps such as Sol 2 where almost all are unpickable

Please post some constructive criticism and feel free to add to the list of Doom

PSN ID
    Axellink

Basically what you have said plus the fact that when you have finished a race, the option to leave is all greyed out. This last for around 10 seconds to a minute.

PSN ID
    AdrenalineBurst

Axel, i think its that you have to wait for the last person to finish before you can quit now, i think so like as soon as it says 'returning to lobby' then you can quit, not sure though

PSN ID
    Axellink

Ahhh that would make sense then . Least it shows I have good speed connections then

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Could explain our problem Axel, yeah that's true
    Let's see if SL investigated yet ot not about that

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Frances_Penfold --ofw--

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineBurst View Post
    - Flipping: sometimes when hit your upside down and cant see where the hell your going or sometimes even backwards!

- Side slamming: If rammed sometimes you get slammed going completely horizontal (side-ways) smashing into the walls and its impossible to get out of until a few seconds in which you come to your death

- Some weapon pick-ups are greyed out even if no-one has collected them, I dont know if this was intended? but they seem to be the ones which are along the race line. This is very noticeable in maps such as Sol 2 where almost all are unpickable
    Do you think these are for-sure a result of the patch? I think that I have experienced most of this prior to the patch. (Not saying you are wrong, just wondering.)

PSN ID
    AdrenalineBurst

Well Frances, i only started seeing them after the patch so i cant really tell !
    The game has only been out a week or so, so it is fair to say i just might not have experinced them till now

But nonetheless these issues should be looked into.

rawr

I'm pretty certain none of those are anything to do with the patch. It fixes the pressing issues with music and freezing - I seriously doubt the coders would start fiddling with physics and gameplay. Alterations like that would take ages to test (although Crob will probably chime in and correct me now).

PSN ID
    Crobweb

AFAIK the patch does what it says on the tin...

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    oggob

Talking

Exactly, I can now actually play online!! '

That is a fine Tin of speghetti you guys released just recently... no baked beans to be found anywhere...

Timezone
    GMT + 10

Thanks for the patch guys sound is much better now

hey Oggob nothing wrong with baked beans they are good for ya. You should try em on rice cakes, so much better that toast

PSN ID
    AdrenalineBurst

Creator Posts eek

Im not accusing someone of putting them in after the date, its just that i only noticed them after the patch

I was doing a single race the other day after downloading the 1.1 thing in campaign mode, using the AG sys, I was supposed to be traveling at rapier speed, but my ship was going flash or venom speed, I ran out of time when I started the last lap. It kept doing it, until I went out, chose a different ship, then everything was fine. Very Odd

PSN ID
    AdrenalineBurst

Erm, a few issues that have popped up though i think it may be lag orientated etc.

- Sometimes when you start a game you are like 10 seconds infront and when you finish a lap you crash into people who are parked at the starting line up

- Sometimes ships are invisible and you cannot lock onto them.

- Sometimes my game will start before everyone elses meaning that although i beat them according to my game, my headstart gets deducted from my finishing time >.>

Fin

Sorry if this is bringing an old post back up.