Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1.10 Update !

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I don't correct you and say you are right: you will have to download the patch to play online.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

Quote Originally Posted by Asayyeah View Post
    You ll have to DL it anyway, you ll accept it when game is launching ( at least when you ll have your internet access ready to go) cause at my knowledge ( correct me tec-pilots if i am wrong) you can't 'avoid' that patch.
    Nothing wrong with it : if your game was running well you gonna play your precious game without a problem
    ok, my game is runing well since day one, now i have unlocked almost all skins and i have to complete dropzone and meltdown campaign for finish ,

so you confirm me that if i haven't had any problems before, this patch will works well? only if the corruption files has occured before the patch, one have to cancel everything, right?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Yes, only if it froze because of the 50 friends bug will you have to erase your save file. You can always obtain the remaining trophies while playing offline and then once you have all of them erase your save, so you don't really lose anything except a few days without online The trophies are conserved even when you delete your save file.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

ok then whats the point? the 50 friend bug can occur even if i download this patch? WTF

if i copy the saved files on my usb hard disk then in case the froze and corruption occurs and i have to delete all saved files , can i backup it from my copy in the usb hard disk? it works?
    Last edited by Lance; 15th October 2008 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Quotation removed! Why? Read the guidelines.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Ok, the thing is: if the game ever froze when you had over 50 friends, your save file is corrupt and you will have to delete it (You can try backing it up, deleting it and restoring it if you want). However, if you never had the freezing problem, there is no need to delete it, even if you had over 50 friends.