Thread: Transcendent's Hall of Fame

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

Default Transcendent's Hall of Fame

Sign here to declare your title as a WipE'out" HD Transcendent if you have aquired the WipE'out" HD Platinum Trophy, "Transcendence"!
    Include the exact date and time you transcended (viewable via the xmb) and a photo if possible!

* Transcendence
    10/9/08 12:48 PM

Our names will live on forever!

I love this game!
    (Maybe we can have this thread stickied?)
    Last edited by Wip3ou7; 4th September 2009 at 04:17 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

I don't have the Transcendance Trophy yet, but to compensate I have a rather large...

Sorry, had to.
    Congrats, though!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Larikun

Ahh I'll sign here I suppose, now at the time I was the first of everyone on my friend's list with it, but here ya go.

10-02-2008, 22:39 (CST)

1 Week 3 hours from when I originally downloaded the game, I wanted it to be under 1 week but =/ sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by eLhabib View Post
    I don't have the Transcendance Trophy yet, but to compensate I have a rather large...

Sorry, had to.
    Ego?

Sorry, had to.

--------

Guys, if I recall correctly, the proper spellings are transcendent and transcendence. Or are you just copying a spelling from the game that happens to be wrong?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

touché

PSN ID
    RozPT

Thumbs up

Already? You guys are too fast!

PSN ID
    Amorbis

7/10/2008 16:58 BST

I would have liked to get it quicker but, AG Assassin was getting in my way. I really don't do eliminations that often.
    Last edited by Amorbis; 10th October 2008 at 11:44 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    RaiderHutch

I have finally Transcended! Achieved at about 7:30PM 8/13/2009.

Was struggling a bit until I received a fantastic tip from Jimsin!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tileon

Transcended just NOW. Played all night!! Not even tired.

YAY

PSN ID
    Jguesty94

Just now, did the Bling Brigade race and got it at 21:19

Or around that time.

Timezone
    GMT -6

I have Transcended. PSN=JamEraY
    Last edited by JamEraY; 20th August 2009 at 07:49 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Posting on behalf of Motorsagmannen: Transcendence achieved 2009/08/22 at 00:20am.

Last two trophies: Zone Zeus and Gemini (in that order)

Congrats!

what tip did jim give you cos i probally could do with it..i still need zeus and zico and online tornament and elite arcade.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    oggob

Well, just shy of 11 months... the final nail in the coffin was the Bling Brigade trophy, so the Platinum is (eventually) mine... sitting at 98% though (Fury Campaign to complete)...

Looking back at the game though, technically it's brilliant, incredibly polished and detailed, it's the console version everyone wanted really. The Fury campaign just completes the game and for under $50AU... rivals any games value for money.

Personally though, it didn't hook me as other incarnations have, according to my game stats only 55 hours have been sunk into the game... whereas I know that many more were lost to 2097, 3 and as anyone that knows me, Fusion...

call me old school, but I'm not a fan of the Barrel Roll, I can understand the strategy element to them, taking risks and all, but they are also impractical. Still believe for Time Trial racing, Wip3out was the greatest, Boost Bar + ability to recharge via the Pits...

and for those on the For side who think I hate them because I can't do them, my stats suggest 80% success rate, i'm not great at them and there are times when I do stuff them up...

The main issue though for me was the Elite difficulty though. Alot has already been said about it, but at times it can be very frustrating to be on the receiving end of about 4-5 ships at the same time, slower class ships easily flying past you and so forth... Is it challenging? Of course! but not 100% balanced, as great piloting doesn't always lead to a victory.

Will go on to finish the Fury campaign (btw, Detonator Rules, it is what Zone was in Fusion, and what Eliminator was in Wip3out, brilliance) but will scale back the WipEout HD loving. Attempts will be made to crack 100 in Zone though, not being all that great with this version, will be very contempt with that result.

One would assume that WipEout HD has been a success, so here's hoping for a 'proper' sequel due in 2010 perhaps. No rehashing of old tracks, but the continuation of the WipEout canon...

F3600 > F5000 > F7200 > F9000 > FX300 > FX350 > FX400 > FX750 (Calling it now! )

My (worthless) 2 cents...

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    plucker2409

Talking Transcendance

Im so close to platinum, all i need is bling brigade and i would like it if someone else with me to help me get it. It's taken me 29 hours to reach this stage and I would like to get platinum before my 30th hour. THanks

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    djluring

Finally got it with Zone Zeus on Syncopia today. Thought I wouldn't have time/energy to play any today after a night out with work but could resist after doing Zone 73 yesterday.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Xyntacx

Talking Transendence achieved tonight

Beat Zico by 2 hundreds. Did 4 barrel rolls, but I'll say I did the trophy on good sideshifting over speed pads as the run was otherwise a pretty poor performance.

I thought the last tournament for Elite Season Legend would be a real pain, but it was surprisingly "easy". Won with only 38 points. After Sebenco I though all was lost, but managed to get back in somehow.

Code:
    Run    Track            Pos.    Points.
    1    Vineta K		2	6
    2    Anulpha Pass	1	8
    3    Moa Therma		4	5
    4    Chenghou Project	8	0
    5    Metropia		5	4
    6    Sebenco Climb	7	1
    7    Übermall		1	8
    8    Sol 2		2	6

Chenghou Project and Sol2 (both forward) were the trickiest by far. Went for Harimau or Icaras in most of my attempts, all courses.

For Zone Zevs I used 60% sensibility on the stick, and 10% on the air brakes, had pitch on as well for better execution of barell rolls on Syncopia (stopped barrel rolling at Zen). Sat 1 meter from a 50 inch sceen to immerse myself completely. Sound off.
    Last edited by xyntacx; 25th November 2009 at 10:55 AM.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

Nice work - think I raced you last night?
    Last edited by Dark_Phantom_89; 25th November 2009 at 11:07 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

Eh, may as well add my Transcendence to the list. Got it on the 25/9. Just before I started getting alright at the game

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Xyntacx

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post
    Nice work - think I raced you last night?
    Thanks!
    Yes, you did! Had to calm down with some slow paced Phantom races online, after harvesting the Zone Zevs trophy...