Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FUTURISTIC/COMBAT RACER RATINGS.-EDIT OLD POSTS FOR RATINGS

Quote Originally Posted by FoxZero
    yeah ballistics shows time information, and fastest lap and race time on tracks.
    and you can store these data on a memory card?

PSN ID
    Z-U

Default Zoolander

Hi Alfred,

I didn't realise you'd basically put us at the top of your ratings list.
    !!! You've not even played though have you? Either way - we're very flattered.

Incidentally - its confirmed - it's finished today!! Woohoo! We've had a couple of bottles of champagne and it ready to go.

Hope you all enjoy it and once you've played it I hope you'll all contribute you opinions to the QR Smartgroup.

Feedback always makes for better games. No, you won't all get everything you ask for, but at least we're listening.

See you all soon,

NIck

Default #1

I played for probably2-3 hours at e3. Mostly at fastest speed once I got the hang of the controls. Unless the finished game is worse than that, which I doubt, The score will stand. I really liked the controls, and the 1 airbrake worked suprisingly well. I'd like to see your ratings for any of these games. I'm sure you have played many of them.

PSN ID
    Z-U

LOL! Not that many!!

Hey, at 97 (I presume out of 100) you've not left a lot of room for the sequel.

Nick

Anyone else want to give some ratings on a 1-100 scale. Check out the first post for the list of futuristic racers I have discovered. I need to add some ratings into my list. I still plan on doing an average after some more posts

PSN ID
    humangoogle -OFW-

have you just run out of threads to read and started necroing the oldest ones you can find? Or is there a more sinister plot to this?

lots of new members since then, I'd like to see some more ratings and opinions

Ok, I'm revamping this older post, since we have more games now, and far more members, I am currently adding to the original list, and also adding to my reviews, and perhaps changing some. Feel free to add any futuristic racing game here, but please don't put a zero. Even though I couldn't stand some games because of catch up, I still try to give a fair review. Have fun

Oh, scores out of 100, or at least 10 based would be great
    Last edited by JABBERJAW; 10th September 2011 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JABBERJAW View Post
    Ok, I'm revamping this older post, since we have more games now, and far more members, I am currently adding to the original list, and also adding to my reviews, and perhaps changing some. Feel free to add any futuristic racing game here, but please don't put a zero. Even though I couldn't stand some games because of catch up, I still try to give a fair review. Have fun
    Rollcage Stage 2 - 8/10
    Much much better than the original, such a fun game! Also check out Firebugs, which is basically Rollcage Stage 3 with a different art direction. Same gameplay mechanics though.

NGen Racing - 6/10
    I found it a bit boring, can't quite say why. Has nothing on the Wipeout series

Quantum Redshift - 9/10
    I absolutely LOVE this game Perfection on the Xbox, apart from the horrible cutscenes!

F-Zero X - 8/10
    30 racers on the track at once with a silky smooth frame rate, in an N64 game, yes please!

Trackmania (does this count?) - 9/10
    A racing/platformer hybrid with a slight similarity to Wipeout in that you race tracks again and again to hone down your lap times to the fastest they can possibly be. Has a neat track editor too.

Hydro Thunder - 8/10
    Sheer unadulterated arcadacy, love it. If I get a 360 one day, I'll be buying the sequel: Hydro Thunder Hurricane, which looks badass.

Bringing this thread up again. Add any titles here I have not listed. I think I'll say no phone games though. I also have to add some more of my own scores. I edited some, but gave many more to do.

If you post, make sure you write ntsc-a,j or pal
    Last edited by JABBERJAW; 11th September 2016 at 12:34 AM.