Thread: A 'Hats off' thread to all the ace pilots!

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Tomeru

Default A 'Hats off' thread to all the ace pilots!

I have always admired real-life racers openly, but game-racers not so much. I mean, I always though like that about game-racers, but never said anything.

When I look at ace racers in GT, it always amazed me on how some of them are really good at GT. But in WO, it takes more than pure skill to get times like those on the records table. You need to be a bit creative as well.

So, Hat's Friggin' Off to all those who rule the table! You are really good! (obviously)...

Gotta learn from them!

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Im glad you made the point on wipeouts creativity

I live with and know many people who appreciate real racing, but even after playing wipeout they dont really get it, or appreciate it. Ive seen onlookers get just as excited over awesome close races as i have playing it, but everyone always says "its just too wierd, and not like real driving"

............. Exactly Thats what makes it brilliant.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Tomeru

Seriously, you gotta give creativity a requisite place in the game. For example, that short cut in CP reverse, which I've learned from Mad-Ice's videos. A minor example, but it does tell something.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

i personally like the ubermall shortcuts myself but yes, it does take creativity. although HD is very restrcited when it comes to cutting the tracks, you should check out WOXL. now there some track cuts! asayyeah has a ton of vids on youtube showing em'.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Its one thing pulling off sneaky shortcuts on SL. Its another thing doing it on multiplayer with different lines, dodging mines, and trying not to crash into the guy next to you.

And thats just lap one...