Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Online Records Table Problem

Timezone
    GMT + 12

Its pretty random
    4 days later & my TT has gone up - yay - though TTs I did yesterday only took a couple of hours.
    & I am still waiting on a single race from 4 days ago & another from yesterday.

Timezone
    GMT + 12

Well 1 week later & SR time still not up.
    Yet SR times ive set in the last 2 days are.

If a game like super stardust can get it right surely SL can ?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I've got some times that are better than the global #1 yet they won't upload, I've got to beat the #1 time once more to get the second better time to upload, the first one still won't, which sucks since my second one is usually worse than the first one.

my multiplayer race record is getting recorded for me as my single race record as well, so single race has no legit times for me to see, for my personal page. Does anyone else see this problem. I'm going online right now to check if it is right on the global section

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

When you are offline and checking your records, at the screen where you select the track : they mix your multiplayer score you did and the SR offline one.
    When you are connected online you can see through the records menu the new multiplayer tab : check SR and multiplayer racetimes they are different.

That means online everything is fine but offline nope

Solution : old very useful technique aka white paper with columns and lines and write your scores or an Exel / Calc WipeoutSheet would be perfect ( very useful for me when i am offline from sunday night till friday afternoon : i can have 'time-targets' to shoot)

Best solution : SL future patch

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Klax75

Anyone else having this problem, when I look at my records offline I am listed as my own friend. :/ So I see a lot of my scores twice, then the World Record.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    trentdf

i think that's just to tell you you're the best out of your friends, be proud

Is the network running like crap right now? I cannot check anything, and there is a new spectate feature, that appears, then dissapears apparently. I just wanted to check the top TT race times for uber mall if anyone could help, and is not having the same problems I am.

PSN ID
    chboing

cant connect at all atm for me
    Records or multiplayer ... no way to get in ...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Zackdem

Same for me yesterday around 18pm, but it was ok when I try again around 11pm. But my records aren't updating since 1 week...

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Well I saw that REUBEN had posted [and had thread locked] about getting first on all 16 tracks for the arcade perfect trophy and not getting it.

And he's right,it's just happened to me.

I made a grid up listing all tracks and ticked them off as I got 1st,I thought I might have a problem with one as I came equal first so I did it again and won out right.....still no trophy.

Also a LOT of my times have not been updated and they were run over a week ago,yet ones I have done in the last few days have.

If I go look at my personal times they differ from the global ones.

Could somebody [preferably from SL] please explain why there was/is nothing to notify ones progress through the arcade perfect trophy,especially when it is probably one of, if not the hardest trophy to win?

It's not as if it was a hidden achievement to attain.

One very annoyed WO HD player.

PSN ID
    chboing

sure you won all races in Racebox mode ?
    cause i thought my gold medals in last grid would count for this trophy, and they didnt, i had to do all 8 forward races again in racebox mode

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I am absolutely certain that I did all 16 tracks elite-phantom-racebox.

I've been going through the game methodically ,first campaign,then elite campaign and then lastly racebox for arcade perfect.

I was doing it that way so all I needed was to do the zone trophies lastly.

As I mentioned before,I knew there was no way to know ,other than to write them down on paper,which tracks I had completed.

So that's exactly what I did.

And no trophy and no way of knowing WHY!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Hmm that's weird but if I remember correctly I think I experienced something similar. Now it's the week-end so try beating all the tracks in one sitting :O This should get you the trophy for sure.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I suppose I have no choice but to do that very thing and have started already.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Well a bit of lateral thinking sorted that out.

And a heads up for anybody else that has been denied this trophy when they know they have got 1st on all tracks.

For some reason that will forever be a mystery why the records differ, and why it would effect getting the Arcade Perfect trophy I have no idea.
    [Well I do,:When finishing a race and before going to the next, wait for the little disc update icon to finish it's thing,it seems it's not just turning off your console while it's doing it's thing you have to worry about,being impatient seems to effect record keeping as well ]

If you check your personal times and compare them against what is recorded in the global times you might notice that some have not updated.

I did this and found 5 that differed in Phantom,so I re raced those against the Elite AI in Racebox and after the last win....BING....up came the Arcade Perfect Trophy.

Glad that's finally sorted.

PSN ID
    Axellink

Nice find. But I have been away from the game for over three weeks and have sychronised my times twice since then. I still find that my times are not correct. I know it's been quiet from the boys at SL lately, but is there still something wrong with the time servers?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

My times are not correct either,and after waiting this long for them to update I think it is not going to happen.

I feel sorry for KIGO1987, as he should be holding number 1 on Moa Therma by at least a second, but due to it not updating it's showing his previous best which is 3 sec slower.....OUCH!

Timezone
    GMT + 12

Yep the times are screwed.
    I have found that if it doesn't update within a couple of hours - you can kiss that time good bye.
    Which really sucks and has ruined it for a number of friends - we used to enjoy comparing times etc - but now no point.