Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Online Records Table Problem

PSN ID
    PompeyFraz

Yep at last the records seem to be updating. Not instantly but if I set a new record it usually shows up a few hours later or in some cases the next day.

Good job SL

Time for some record smashing..

PSN ID
    DrTrouserPlank

Yup, still seems to be updating within an hour for me. Finally I can start playing this game for the reason I bought it.

Look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Flashback_Jack

Quote Originally Posted by DrTrouserPlank View Post
    ..for the reason I bought it.
    You bought it for to compete on the record tables?

Well, for your sake, I hope you do well.

- F

PSN ID
    DrTrouserPlank

It could be worse, I could have bought it for the trophies like so many others.

TT's rock and the main game isnt that long anyway. Most of my playtime on a game like this would go into TT's etc.
    Last edited by Lance; 7th October 2008 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Redundant quotation eliminated. Read the guidelines, please.

PSN ID
    RozPT

Although I now many records on the tables, some of them still are outdated. I still have better times on my personal table than I have on global.

PSN ID
    DrTrouserPlank

One big problem is that if you get signed out of PSN, then go to XMB and sign in again, the game won't upload any times after you have signed in; you have to quit the game and restart it. Very annoying if you get signed out whilst doing speed laps and you haven't "banked" your hot-laps. Happened to me several times.

PSN ID
    love9sick

Ouch, the above is very true. I was doing speed laps and had a great record set, I decided to finish 99 laps since it will earn me that trophy. Only to at lap 83 get signed out. None of my scores were uploaded.

Timezone
    GMT -8

Ohohoho. Time to start playing again.

PSN ID
    Crobweb

Quote Originally Posted by love9sick View Post
    None of my scores were uploaded.
    Any times not posted (due to being offline or disconnected) should go up the next time you go to Records on the main menu (when it says synchronising) - posts take at least 15 minutes to appear on the leaderboard. If they haven't appeared yet, try this.

PSN ID
    DrTrouserPlank

Ahhhh... I did notice I got the "syncronising" message when I went to the record afterwards; I wondered why I didn't always get that.
    Last edited by Lance; 8th October 2008 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Redundant quotation eliminated. Read the guidelines.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Larikun

I've tried several times to get one of my Time Trial times to update, however it just simply won't do it, it's a Sebenco Climb Time Trial, Phantom Speed Class, the time sits on my personal records, but it apparently hasn't been updated online.

I wouldn't think much of this, but I've recently beaten a record of my own and it updated properly (Both a Time Trial record and a Speed Lap record) but this particular one won't update.

The time shown in the record tables is 2:00.14, my personal list shows my #1 time as 1:59.98. It's not necessarily a vast improvement, but I'm curious as to why I can't get this updated, anyone else experiencing a similar issue with their time trials (or anything else really) not being updated? I mean for me it's just one track and one time trial.

PSN ID
    TONY--T

My buddy AHH-QUADZZILLA seems to be ripping through the speedlap times section. though im sure there are plenty of guys who havent got there ghots uploaded yet, heh.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Squallie

As I understand it the records are updating again. But does this mean that all our records from the release to now is updated to the tables?

PSN ID
    DrTrouserPlank

It seems that way.
    Last edited by Task; 8th October 2008 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Quotation of previous post removed

PSN ID
    love9sick

Yea uh, it still doesn't always update. I have records under personal that are better than what is listed under global and even more annoyingly under friends who think they are faster than me on this track even though my score of 4 seconds faster than them is simply just not listed. Boooooooo

Timezone
    GMT + 12

Yep definitely still problems.
    Records I set 3 days ago are not yet in the global list.
    Yet records I set 1 day ago are.
    Very very annoying.

Is there a way to force a sync ?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

You can try going to the "Records" tab.

Timezone
    GMT + 12

That does nothing.
    Before 1.10 it would sometimes say "synchronising" when exiting the records tab but I haven't seen it since.

so I have the same problem love9sick has in that friends looking at some tracks see really old records of mine or in same cases none at all.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    trentdf

ummmmmmmmmmm...how do you upload? im such a noob, only got a ps3 2 days ago...

and also, the times in my records all say "PLAYER", unless i set the record online, then it says trentdf (and i can check my global pos). any way to change the name PLAYER to trentdf?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

It's updating TT & speedlap very quickly ( 1 hour or less) : the problem comes from SR & multiplayer records with delay of few days.