Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: wipEoutHD-ghosts.com

Timezone
    GMT + 1

eLhabib: The site is great. Easy and very useful for the whole Wipeout community.

I will start downloading some of them when I have time! I love to chase other people's ghost and struggle to find out things like "how did he barrel-roll there?!"

I always give up and ask how they do it ...

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Cool

bought Flash Key tonight, took me ages to understand how to this damn key to work.....*check his so-called stupid website and all that stupid ghosts!, who the hell anybody believes in Supernatural stuff?!!, weird peoples

Strangely, found this very interesting ghost, downloaded, unzipped, then into key, pulled key out of my pc, put key in my precious PS3 and presto!, ghost uploaded!

Thank you mate!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

ok at least now we have confirmation that any drunken baboon can figure out how it works!

just kidding! have fun chasing some supernatural astral-projections, Stevie!

PSN ID
    OLOuk

Great site, not only for a beginers... for me spot on.

PSN ID
    Wellington86

OK I have uploaded some ghosts. At the time of this post all of them are Rank 1 on the leaderboards, although kingheim will probably have done away with the Metropia one before he even reads this. The ghosts are as follows:

Anulpha Pass TT
    Metropia TT
    Sebenco Climb Reverse TT (a long-standing record and one of my favourites, go easy on it )
    Ubermall Reverse SL

I followed the instructions carefully but I might have made a mistake, so do tell me if anything is wrong.

Anyway, I hope you find them useful!

PSN ID
    pirhapac

[thks wellington!!! that sebenco rev tt will be very interesting to see.but very hard to catch lol

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kingheim

Thanks Wellington
    I'll try to upload my last alive Rank 1 TT before you kill it too Nice done for Metropia

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Guys, HUGE thanks for posting your ghosts. I've just 2 days to improve my skills, so this is the kind of stuff I need right now. AND : Congratulations for your amazing/supernatural records.

edit : damn, haven't read carefully your post Wellington, was so excited lol, it's more TT than SL ghosts. Thanks a lot anyway
    Last edited by kanar; 28th January 2009 at 12:15 PM.

PSN ID
    Wellington86

Sorry kanar, I know you only really do SL. If it's just what you enjoy doing then that's fine. But in terms of practising for the weekend (or just in general) I think TT is much better for improving yourself. SL is a fun competition and can be useful for testing out what works and what doesn't, but TT actually trains you to race a race.

Too much time is spent in SL just circling round the track to regain the boost and/or to start the next fast lap. In TT you are always doing fast laps so you get much more practice in, while the practice you get is more useful for a race because it teaches you consistency. Nailing the perfect lap once in 300 attempts is definitely not as useful as putting in 5 good laps, each a couple of tenths slower than the perfect SL lap. That's my experience anyway!

@pirhapac and kingheim, enjoy!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

yeah I totally agree with that Wellington. Asa told me the same... But I'm completely addicted to this mode now. Hard to leave this 99 laps cycle with the great music Arnaud gave me LOL. I really feel like a test pilot sometimes. I'll probably move to zone mode soon, regarding my gaming profile.
    Last edited by kanar; 28th January 2009 at 02:19 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kingheim

I've just uploaded my Metropia Reverse SL and TT (special thanks to Pirhapac for this one )

Maybe it's already known but if you open param.sfo (one of the 5 files of the ghost) on your computer with a wordpad, you'll be able to see the track, ship, time... so not really necessary to upload ghost 1 by 1. It can save you a little time if you go to upload several ghosts.

PSN ID
    pirhapac

yes lol kingheim.very nice war during maybe 5 days for get rank 1 .and i agree.that ghost is amazing to catch(like sol2 rev with welli .;gl all

PSN ID
    Wellington86

Thanks very much kingheim! Even after seeing pirhapac's video ages ago I'm still far behind you two, it will be interesting to chase this one.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Ok, because of my recent bug on one of my ghost (maybe due to the new patch), i've just uploaded a bunch of my fastest's speedlap phantom ghosts.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

woohoo! hurrah for leungbok

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

GOD THANK YOU MATE. I really like the vids you or other stratospheric dudes posted before, but I really prefer a good old ghost in front of me. I'm still chasing Pirah's ubermall old ghost LOL. Maybe I'll catch him one day...

Just had a look, a biblic number of ghosts uploaded! Thanks a lot for this massive gift!
    Last edited by kanar; 14th April 2009 at 03:01 PM.

PSN ID
    Wotan998

As leungbok , i'm uploading all my phantom ghost . Indeed i had my first broken ghost recently (22.46 against 19.36 on ubermall reverse ) .

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

That's unfortunate Wotan - I thought you'd escaped the curse. But I'm sure everyone will be grateful to be able to download your ghosts

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

i was about to be grateful until my ps3 told me that the files are corrupt...
    anyone else got this problem?
    i've downloaded ghosts before (because i'm a dirty talentless leecher) and they worked fine so i'm not sure why it's not working anymore....
    :confusedyeldar

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    F3NRi5_u2w

Hi Wotan,

i saw your record on Chenghou Project last night after I finally get
    the fücking gold on elite [Meltdown] (even with a 2:11ish time I
    always finished 2nd ). You're pretty awesome mate!

@ eLhabib:
    Thank you for your efforts. The wipEout Ghosts Site is just great and
    incredibly helpful. Brilliant Idea!