Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: wipEoutHD-ghosts.com

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

you'll see what you have uploaded on your profile screen, and the screenshots will appear in the screenshot rotation on every page.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I just tried loading a ghost into my PS3,it loads in but won't ask if I want to overwrite the old one.
    So I copied the old one onto the usb stick,deleted it from the PS3 saved data and loaded the new one again....it shows up in the S/D on the PS3 but doesn't appear in the game.
    So I deleted both ghosts from the PS3,had a lap or two so something will show in saved data and tried to overwrite with the ghost from the site,no overwrite option again and I have two ghost saves in the PS3 saved data [same track-event-craft] but only the one I did is accessed by the game.

I'll try some others and report back,but I think the reported region lock thing might be correct,if so you might have to add which region you are from in the download/upload page under comments.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Ok,others seem to work.
    I downloaded and used Leungbok's Sebenco reverse 24.74 with Harimau because I sucked at that last weekend playing against Kanar and co.

Well after seeing the lines he was taking it took about 5 laps to better that,then had a look what the best time was...Asayyeah with icuarus and beat my previous best with that craft.....Asayyeah could you download your ghost of that,I think I know where I'm going wrong but I would like a reference if you would be so kind.

Anyway,went back to either AG/s or Harimau and beat my previous best again,so now I'm in the top 20 with a 23.68 which I'm pleased about since I haven't really put much time or effort into it and I can get consistent 24's or less now.

Elhabib ,you do realize you have just released a monster within me starting this website

Hopefully soon I can put some reference times up for the tracks that have none,got to make them decent times first,I haven't really worried about it till now,I have been pre occupied with getting most of the trophies out of the way.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Glad my poor ghost was of a few help
    I 'll try to upload all my sl ghosts in the top 10 (i have a better sebenco reverse at 22.15 with harimau, just to wait Asa's ) , no world record for now, but some are not too bad.

Just did it, some tracks have their ghosts now
    Last edited by leungbok; 19th November 2008 at 10:36 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    dobyblue

I tried using Speed Lap ghost for Sebenco (R) and Sol2 (R) last night, ghosts #44 and #45.
    They loaded in just fine, showed the correct logo, nothing happens.

Has anyone determined if the ghosts are region-locked yet or not?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Oh, i think i updated this 2 ghosts (with the "edit" fonction).
    And when i update, there's not the message "upload succesfull" which usualy appear when i upload the ghost of a new track. I improved my ubermall reverse sl (phantom). I'll will delete the old one and upload the new one can you try to download it and say if it works ?
    Last edited by leungbok; 20th November 2008 at 06:52 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

dobyblue,Check to see if you have your own saved data [Track-Speed-Race Type],then when you go to load the ghost from the site which is the same T/S/Rt it should say"This Data already exists,do you want to overwrite",if it does that means it will be ok.
    If this warning/option doesn't come up,that means either that there is no previous saved data to overwrite,or that the data you are loading is region locked and will be listed in saved data [along side you original,so now you have two for the T/S/Rt] but not accessed by the console.
    We are guessing this is the problem,it might be something else,[NTSC/PAL convert problem],either way,some work some don't.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    dobyblue

But the ghosts are all imaged at 1080p60 right, so there should be no PAL/NTSC problem.

I know I definitely don't have any Speed Lap or TT times for those two courses, or any of the reverse courses yet. I will try a different ghost tonight and see if I get any better results. I will try Ubermall (R)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    Well after seeing the lines he was taking it took about 5 laps to better that,then had a look what the best time was...Asayyeah with icuarus and beat my previous best with that craft.....Asayyeah could you download your ghost of that,I think I know where I'm going wrong but I would like a reference if you would be so kind.
    No problem mate ill do that for you ( i planned to did it a couple of days before but i ve been busy ) count on me for next week.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Uploaded a few ghosts for the first time today. Decent times, with Vin K the current fastest one on there. Hope someone finds them useful.
    SL Sol 2 rev, harimau - 0.20.71
    SL Vin K rev, harimau - 0.18.73
    SL Anulpha Pass re, harimau - 0.21.18

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Haydn,

I find that useful! BIG THANKS for vineta k & sol 2 reverse, really needed that. I will download them right after work.
    Last edited by kanar; 24th November 2008 at 03:16 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    dobyblue

Can anyone tell me if there's a region A wiper with some ghosts up that I can try and see if they'll work?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

lol. (If you meant by region A the americas) you should give a try to Mr Flashback's ghosts, he's Canadian too
    Last edited by kanar; 25th November 2008 at 07:58 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    dobyblue

Cool I will try and give that a shot before the Avalon league meeting on Saturday morning.

I'd show up Sunday too, but I'll be at tailgating for the Buffalo Bills game getting good and drunk around the time you guys start your first race.

PSN ID
    pirhapac

I m just write on this site .. which is very good, but not enough ghosts! isends 2 in Scout if it can interest to some drivers

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

thanks Pirhapac for your contribution. Really, really helpful!

I posted a ghost on Moa Therma / Phantom / Speed Lap - and it appears underneath the existing ghost, but it is faster. Could you sort the times in ascending order so that the fastest ghost appears first?

Cheers

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

I just checked, and your ghost time is slower than the other time for that event, so it naturally is listed below the other one.

Sorry man my mistake

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Your site MArtin is great but VERY insulting sometimes !!

Check this guys it's from a PM i sent to El Habib ( the traitor ) :

Originally Posted by Asayyeah
    Look at that Martin : it's a copy & paste from your site which generated me a new password ...

Hi Asayyeah!

You have requested a Passwordreset for your Account!
    We have generated a brand new Password that lets you login again!:

Username: Asayyeah
    Password: prik38

Lmao, Am I a prick ? and i am 38 as well

Bloody site

Martin's answer : " BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's incredible! that has to be the funniest coincidence I've ever seen! those passwords are created absolutely randomly!!! I promise you I've got nothing to do with it!

Oh dear, I was laughing so hard! You have to post this on the boards mate! Hilarious!
    Cheers Arnaud, you prick "

Thx for being honored as a 'prick' by your site