Thread: Saturday Speedway's

onlykpop is offline OMNIUM - Silver Final winner Rapier Pilot
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    onlykpop

Exclamation Saturday Speedway's

Hi Zoners

So I was thinking about how empty WipEout lobby's have been compared to its previous years, which made me sad I was not around early enough to be and old school-er but maybe I can help spice it up a little bit.

Here is my proposal: Every Saturday @ 3pm EST I would like to host a tournament room only on WOHD Fury. Each tournament will consist of 8 tracks circulating through all of the speed classes, starting with Venom. Basically, it is almost like a mini Ozone (which my friend Adam aka Colonel__Gaddafi hosts) but every Saturday afternoon. A chance for racers who have conflicts with time zone to participate as well!

(if there is for some reason a conflict where I can not host, then I will find a friend who is willing to in my absence)

***THIS IS ALL FOR FUN*** (no points no awards. just enjoy racing with friends

Schedule:
    -Every Sat. @ 3pm EST
    -Tournament style
    -All speed classes
    -Anyone is welcome!

(THIS WILL BEGIN SAT.29th THIS WILL BE AN "ALWAYS" EVENT BUT WILL PAUSE FOR OMNIUM ROUNDS TAKING PLACE ON SATURDAY'S)

So BE THERE!!!!

onlykpop
    Last edited by onlykpop; 11th December 2012 at 01:14 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Defjukie16

I'm not sure about early in the afternoon. I know we usually race late at night with Vlitzertron, p6795 and sometimes Murcielago-MLRZ and those are some of the best races that I have.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure about early in the afternoon. I know we usually race late at night with Vlitzertron, p6795 and sometimes Murcielago-MLRZ and those are some of the best races that I have.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    cam-let

I am in if i get in time

PSN ID
    scarfrogers

I am around most weekends, although 29th I am away! See you all on the tracks !!

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

I can play also