Page 98 of 195 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 3881

Thread: "Bling Brigade" Volunteers

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Katsarov

Lightbulb

Since this is my last trophy before transcedence, i am eager to have my hands on it. My PSN ID is Katsarov and i could be available from 10AM to 3AM at GMT+2 (i live in eastern Europe). I feel like we are getting more than 8 people, if we still count the list by Roz, so i propose we do two races one after another. Some of the participants will race twice (if they are willing to) for the guys left behind. I will appreciate your help very much.

PSN ID
    Qawiqsaqq

I also need this as the final one before Transcendence. I did try to get together with people on here a couple of weeks or so ago, but Sony decided they were doing maintenance at the time we agreed it so I couldn't actually connect to the servers (which was more than a little annoying I must say). PSN ID = Qawiqsaqq and I'm available whenever (this week anyway) if you guys wanna sort something, though it works better for me if it's not between 9pm and 1am GMT generally speaking (we have a WoW player in the house who complains of lag when anyone else tries to game over the internet, but for one race I'm sure he'd forgive me).

If you wanna add me to PSN, go ahead and if I'm online playing something, just drop me a line. I'll happily drop whatever I'm doing and change games if I'm not already on WipEout
    Last edited by Wolfboy; 14th June 2011 at 09:57 AM.

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

still willing to help someone who needs

PSN ID
    MegaGeeza22

Can anyone help now? we have a few people ready.
    send a message MegaGeeza22

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Katsarov

Exclamation Wednesday 8:00 PM GMT

This session is organized by guys from another forum at http://www.ps3trophies.org. They are 5 so far without me. If wednesday at 8 doesn't work for you, for some reason, i suggest we try to gather today 14th June from 8pm as a starting hour untill lets say 12pm GMT. I will be online the whole evening. Now i am about to send friend requests to most of the people i saw on the last pages. Later we'll see how many will show up and we might be able to make the brigade today . If not - wednsday at 8 is still the main event. Your help will be appreciated.

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

I'm in. Last night me and Mega were trying to help some guys but... some of them didn't even finish the campaign lol... let's see if we can help someone today

Timezone
    GMT -5

Default Let me know

If anyone would like to join us send me a message on psn, we a had a group together yesterday, but was always one short. My psn is the same as my name on here. *the first o in my name is the letter and the second one is the number 0*

PSN ID
    MegaGeeza22

Sorry folks, i wont be able to make tonight... iv been awake for 43 hours and i must sleep.
    But im sure there is plenty of you available, if last nights group and this group merge together you will have more than enough.
    Good luck.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Default bling brigade

were getting a group together for around 8 pm eastern time so if you want in send me a message on psn

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

lolz i must've popped in coincidentally, because i never knew xD

But thx to everyone who helped get this throphy, shame you guys were gone soon after though

Willing to help in the future, planning to buy a PS3 of my own, but first my exams

Cipher

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

If the today race for trophy still needs more people, i'm willing to help, will be on all night from 23:45 GMT+2
    Just send me msg in advance cuz i might be in zone or sth

Greetz Apple-Guy

Timezone
    GMT + 1

if you need another player for the trophy, here I am!
    I need it too :x

Edit: Oh if you want add me to psn my nickname is carnil_susono
    Last edited by Carnil; 16th June 2011 at 01:26 PM.

Me too guys! Got the game with the welcome back package and I have all the trophies except that damn bling brigade.

Add my PSN: mattmouth

If anyone is planning on setting up a bling brigade game, let me know. Cheers.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    TheBlackCarlo

PSN: TheBlackCarlo

Add me if you are going for Bling Brigade.

Not really sure why I'm trying to obtain it, since I suck at zone mode and probably I'll never reach zone 75.. but oh well, you never know...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Sry, currently to busy with exams

@the black, bling brigade is not what you think it is, you just need to play an online race with 8players having the silver ship skin selected

Greetz Cipher

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    TheBlackCarlo

I know what Bling Brigade is, simply it's quite unuseful for me, since I'll probably won't be able to get the Zico and Zeus trophies, so with or without Bling Brigade I won't get the Transcendence trophy.

I guess Transcendence is the objective and that's why everyone wants to earn at all costs Bling Brigade, or I'm missing something?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

i dunno why people are after those trophies so eagerly, i just enjoy playing the game, don't need no throphies for that

Though i do want to help people out, so i went for this one as for zico and zeus, practice makes perfect i guess ^^(though i don't have them myself yet )

Greetz Apple-Guy

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    TheBlackCarlo

To tell you the truth I'm not a trophy hunter, mostly because a lot of the trophies revolve around speed runs (that I hate, especially when they ask me to do it on stuff like Monkey Island) and others are just pure nonsense for me.

I too want to help people, that's why I put my name in here.

Transcendence is a different matter, usually I don't bother with trophies, but there are a few exceptions, and Wipeout HD is one of those exceptions, mainly because I have such a good time playing it. The other reason is that HD's trophies actually make sense, they do not involve a lot of boring stuff to do and mixing them with normal gameplay is quite fun for me.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

true, i still remember my first screenshot on wipeout (which is my first ps3 game xD), i forgot the name of trophy though , but i'm not rly looking for trophies if i get one that's great, but i'm no going to look up what you need to do for every trophy, they don't mean anything after all

Greetz Apple-Guy

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

HOSTING RIGHT NOW, SOME RANDOM ONLINE PPL WANT BLING so now's the time
    Friend me; Apple-Guy-Cipher

Greetz Cipher
    Last edited by Cipher; 20th June 2011 at 12:04 AM.