Page 53 of 195 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 3881

Thread: "Bling Brigade" Volunteers

PSN ID
    mr_handley

on tonight from around 7 probs till 11 maybe even 12 GMT. add me up , msg me whatever if you see me in game were try and get a lobby going.

Timezone
    GMT -5

I want in. I'm available pretty much all the time.

PSN ID- Picolus

By the way, is there a way to communicate in the game?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Simple975

will be online tonight, lets see if we can get enough peoples together =)

PSN-ID: Simple975

Timezone
    GMT -5

Maybe I came too late because of the timezone...

I'd like it for the next players who want the trophy to have an official date and time with at least eight players as to be sure to get it.

Add me if you want. PSN ID: Picolus

You don't have to keep me as a friend when it's done

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    pigmak

Default Hello

Hello to everyone....I just bought WHD about a month ago....I am hooked....I now have my chrome ships open....i am available any time, just add me and let me know or send a game invite....the whole time zone thing throws me off....its 8:38 am here.....thanks to all
    Last edited by pigmak; 14th October 2009 at 12:42 PM.

PSN ID
    skuddington

Hey, im looking for the bling brigade too, if anyone wants to add me, the PSNID is skuddington.

I need this trophy and have completed campaign. PSN ID is will7476. I'm on-line most nights and can make sure I am if you name a slot.

PSN ID
    Aaxur

Default Bling Bling 10/27

Hey everyone. 10/27 Tuesday, around 5 EST, I'm inviting everyone who needs bling brigade to add me, soon. I will begin around 5 EST, and I'll play all night with some good friends to help others get this badge. The more who add me and title it bling brigade, and show up..., the better chance everyone will get this trophy.

Come on, join up and have some fun. And know that you're earning karma points for helping others out.

My psn name is Aaxur

Timezone
    GMT -8

Default Bling brigade?

Hey all. Like many of you, I'm trying to get the bling brigade trophy. Anyone willing to help with this? Or are there plans for a scheduled attempt in the near future?

I sent friend requests to several of you last night in the hopes of connecting for this trophy soon. Add me if you're interested.

My psn id is: jaluca

Thanks!

Me and the guy above are planning one this week. Wednesday 4th Nov @ 11pm GMT (so 6pm East coast US i think?). Got all other trophies, last 1 i need!!

ADD ---> Space_Ape_X

Timezone
    GMT -8

Default Another attempt

I'll be online this Saturday (11/7), looking for fellow bling-seekers. I'll be checking in throughout the day, but I'll definitely be on around 10pm (Pacific). Not sure what that is in GMT.

Knowing that the odds of actually finding 7 other people are pretty low, I've been trying to think of other ways to organize a meet up. If it doesn't work out this weekend, I'm going to try to set up meeting times via the scheduling website called "Doodle." It's a pretty easy way to get things organized. With a little work, we can finally all get this trophy.

If anyone new is viewing this, go ahead and add me as a friend on PSN. ID=jaluca

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Hi there,
    I'm in

Please feel free to add me if you'd like to help me get this trophy.

PSN-Id: Bemanischa

@jaluca: I'm going to add you - let's see if we can get it!!!

Timezone
    GMT -8

Hi All,

I've got 4 bling-seeking friends online at the moment (Saturday, 10 am, PST), for a total of 5 including me. Just need 3 more. Add me if you're looking for this trophy. id= jaluca

Timezone
    GMT -8

Default Bling Attempt

Next Bling Brigade attempt:

Wednesday, November 11, 6:00 p.m GMT (10 a.m. PST)

add me if interested. ID = jaluca

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    garcher42

I'd like to join in - my PSN ID is garcher42.
    Anyone who's still needing this trophy, please add me.
    I'll be using nothing but chrome ships until I get this one...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    pigmak

Default AVAILABLE TO HELP ANYTIME, well almost...

This is for those who do not know, feel free to add me....PSN pigmak....I try to help when I can, as we all should....If I am not mistaken, Jaluca and Garch, you got yours yesterday, correct...SO who is next.....We saw how easy it was last night, sorry I took so long...lol

Timezone
    GMT -5

Quote Originally Posted by pigmak View Post
    This is for those who do not know, feel free to add me....PSN pigmak....I try to help when I can, as we all should....If I am not mistaken, Jaluca and Garch, you got yours yesterday, correct...SO who is next.....We saw how easy it was last night, sorry I took so long...lol
    Last night's session was seamless, took a lot less time to gather people for this than for the "8 Players Meet in the Wildcats Baseball Stadium" trophy for Burnout Paradise.

I'm willing to help anyone who still needs it, just add me PSN XenonPulse. Some of you I have added already, as I wanted to get 8 people online as quickly as possible.

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    garcher42

Thanks to those who participated last night, never thought I'd get the trophy so easily You guys rock. I'm willing to help out others, if you have a chat room going and it looks like you're getting close to 8 players, feel free to invite me... PSN garcher42

Timezone
    GMT -8

My thanks as well to everyone that helped last night. It was cooler than I thought, seeing all those pretty silver ships on the track. I was starting to think I'd never get that trophy. Thanks!

I'm willing to help others get this as well.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    pigmak

Default hmm

Did you Jinx me Xenon? lol....I need 2 To finish Burnout now......Burnout License and MEET IN WILDCAT STADIUM, too funny......I completed the challenge today but did not get the trophy?....Maybe someone left the game before we went to stadium?....I am calling on my Wipeout HD Comrades that also own Burnout, to help me Please...Someone always leaves right before it's done.....Add psn "pigmak" for BB...I do not add people but I will stop what I am doing and help....And YES everyone, You CAN use Fury Chrome to get this....
    Last edited by pigmak; 19th November 2009 at 06:27 PM.