Page 11 of 195 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: "Bling Brigade" Volunteers

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Tomeru

Thanks for the BB trophy, Connavar.
    If anyone needs help when I'm online, just messege me.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Connavar

You're welcome, lol you were lucky, you arrived just right on time. That was a very fun trophy that tested our organisational skills! I had to write so many messages to everyone asking them to come or leave or stay haha.
    Same here, if anyone needs the trophy I can help.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Amok217

Hello everyone! I got my shiny chrome skin just yesterday so I'm willing and able to help people (and am also very willing to be helped) to get this trophy which would otherwise require far too much sheer luck.

Timezone
    GMT + 8

Hi amok17... is that your psn? feel free to ad me (trk_rkd), i too am hunting for this trophy. I'm going to have add a few people from wipeout zone... or hopefully there'll be another online meet sometime? I've done all the "hard" trophies (zone zeus, arcade perfect, elite campaign gold, and just the other minute beat zico (!)) but I still need to sort this trophy out and as you said that's not going to happen by luck alone. thing I'm worried about is the additional difficulties posed by the new V1.2 change about autostarting when 4 people are in the lobby... that could make things very difficult. we'll see eh?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Amok217

Thanks trk I'll add you right away. Haven't really tought about autostart, it won't be that much of a problem imo. There is always next round. Anyway, back on topic: I think I'll give bling brigade another shot this evening. I'll be hosting for a few hours from about 18:00 (GMT), so if anyone is up for it, you are all welcome. Look for Amok217, add me or pm me. Whatever works for you

Timezone
    GMT -8

i ll add u right now , i ve been trying to get this trophy but always end up with only 4 chrome skin, feel free to add me psn seblefou, i ll send u an invite right now

for the autostart problem, just hit the start button when it automaticaly starts the countdown from 15 sec and it will stop it, u can do this until u actually get 8 people

we are on right now but we only miss 2 guys, if anybody could help that be great
    Last edited by seb; 24th November 2008 at 04:40 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Amok217

slight change of plans. We need just one guy or girl! If anyone reads this, add me now please! After that i'll be hosting as promised.

Timezone
    GMT + 8

Just a quick message before i go to bed (it's very, very late where I live): thanks to amok and seb (and some of their friends and one or two very patient randoms) we finally got together a group of eight (G8?) shiny reflective silver racers and won ourselves the bling brigade trophy! it was hard work but good fun, and there was some definite geeky wipeout camaraderie carrying us all through the tension of a few network errors and frayed nerves.

On a personal note, the bling brigade trophy topped off a pretty good day for me trophy wise: i beat zico, got the mercenary bronze, got the livery liberation gold, got the gemini bronze and then topped it off with BB! only ag assassin left now, might "cheat" a little with that one over the weekend if any of you guys are up for it.

night all and thanks again to seb and amok!

Timezone
    GMT -8

thx guys it took us a couple of hours but we pulled it off, very good feeling.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Amok217

Hey we got bling! This forum stuff actually works, and to think I was a non-believer. Mad props to trk, seb and the others in the game you know who you are. It looked pretty sketchy for a while but in the end we nailed it! Sorry for the message spamming during my connection errors. I sorta lost it there. spending two hours getting 8 people together and then not being able to join the room cost me five years of my life

Now that bling is out of the way I can relax and concentrate on the easy trophies like zico and elite all gold. Oh and if anyone wants to do a bling run, I'm always willing to help.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Ithron

Hiya everyone. I've been playing HD for some time now and I've been getting steadily closer to the platinum trophy. After beating Zico the other day it seems that the only 'true' obstacles in my way now are Zone Zeus and Bling Brigade. The former will only take some practise but for the latter I'd need some help. Any chance seven of you would still be interested in helping out some day?

PSN ID
    chriz50

I'd be interested in helping you get this trophy as I need it too. Just need a 6 more people to join.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Danterich

Since several members of this brilliant board helped me getting mine, It would be a pleasure for me to join your Bling-Session. Just send a message with name of host via PSN, but today I only got time for it till 10pm GMT+1 !

PSN ID
    V1per_8

Smile

I have been trying for the Bling Brigade trophy but need some help as it seems pot luck whenever i play online for a full team of 8 with campaign skins if there is anybody can please do

Timezone
    GMT -8

hey guys I'm looking for some people to help with this one, just add me and we can do it up, PSN: Tdot56

PSN ID
    Constrictor4U

Hi drivers!

I'm also looking forward to get this trophy collected. Played for days now but no luck so far. So, I'm in - normaly in the evening @ GMT+1

*gosh* we're 7 , err 6 now, and waiting ... anyone?

edit: 5 minutes later - *yeah* - we got it - THX Chriz
    edit2: and thx to all the others. hope you got your trophy, too. And I see that I still need to improve ... see ya
    Last edited by Task; 9th December 2008 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts

PSN ID
    V1per_8

Cheers to everyone who helped get the trophy last night if im needed to make up numbers for anybody else just give me a shout i will be happy to help

Timezone
    GMT -8

Got bling tonight, thanks for the help guys, and sorry for the disconnect at the end my buddy signed in as me seconds after we got bling, worst timing ever!, but thankfully it saved, anyone else in need of help just add me and shoot me a msg

have a good one
    Last edited by Tdot56; 11th December 2008 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Merged two empty posts with an actual post

Wiper Guest

hi! i'm searching for help to get the bling brigade trophy. if somebody plans to set a race please tell me

If you have the chrome-skin please send me a private message so i can add you or post in this thread or just simply add me and when enough of us are online we can start a bling race!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    afatsuoM

I'm hosting a game this evening. 20:00 CEST (or 19:00 GMT).

Clearly Wiper (Mister_Mateo) would want to join. Anyone else want to join? Just add yourself to the list:

1. afatsuoM
    2. Mister_Mateo

It will be a "friends only" game, so add me to your friends list if you want to join. Also, i can make it a 12 race tournament for the "Endurance" trophy and we can do multiple tournaments if needed.

Btw, first post on this forum.
    Last edited by afatsuoM; 12th December 2008 at 01:52 PM.