Page 101 of 195 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3881

Thread: "Bling Brigade" Volunteers

Hosting a bling brigade room today (July 20) at 4:00pm GMT

PSNID: MondayAnfiniti

PSN ID
    MegaGeeza22

There is a bling brigade race today at 6pm UK time (GMT+0)
    So if anyone needs the trophy or can help us out send me or HydroFire-911 a message on psn.
    Thank you

Default Bling Brigade

Hi,
    I'm available for anyone who needs or would like to help with getting the bling brigade trophy. I'd like to know if Fury campaign ships are allowed (you know cause it says campaign (not HD specifically)) and when another one will be available. Please add me on PSN as duckman710 with a message saying that you want to do this. Available today until Saturday night GMT London (+0:00) and then again after AUG 7. Please post a new time for this and invite me along
    Thanks.

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Yes, you can use Fury campaign skins.

Timezone
    GMT -10
    PSN ID
    machblast

I'll come along for a Bling Brigade.

Message me @ PSN

Default bling brigade boosting

Ive got gold medals on both the HD and Fury campaigns, just need to get bling brigade now, im online most nights, add me if you're trying to boost, my ID is woteva5, see you on the grid

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Nemark

I never thought I'd be able to beat Zico (so I though I'd never need this trophy) but I just did ! Woohoo

So this is the last one I need to get the platinum, please help me, it would be awful to miss the platinum just for this one !

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    plus_P

Everyone looking to get this, send me a friend request on PSN. I just need this an Zone Zeus for the coveted Transcendence.

PSN ID is the same as my name: plus_P

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Nemark

Hi plus P, I already got the trophy a few days ago, with the help of a French community. But I'd be glad to help you get it. They might do it again soon so maybe you could join ?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    plus_P

Everyone that still needs 'Bling Brigade', or anyone kind enough to help:

I'll be hosting races this week. Friend request me on PSN, and I'll send you definitive dates/ times when I nail them down.

I'm getting a lot of interest, and a decent amount of people on my friends list that need this. This PITA trophy is now the last one I need for platinum.

Good to hear Plus_P, i added you earlier... A friend of mine said he'd help us just let me know the time.

If anyone else needs to get the trophy just add me.

PSN ID = woteva5

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    plus_P

Alright gentlemen, I'll be hosting a Bling Brigade race Tuesday, 8-9-11, at 6:00 GMT.

I have more than enough people interested, and a few backups, but I'm guessing there might be a flake-out or two. If we don't get a full lobby, I'll just keep hosting throughout the week until we do.

Even if we DO get a full lobby, I'll host a couple more races this week, as I'm getting more and more interested people messaging me on PSN.

Anyone that wants in, or anyone that already has the trophy and wants to help, friend request me on PSN:plus_P.

Default blim brigade

hello people of wipeout i need just the blim brigade trophy.

my ps id is jizm1987 add me so we can arrange a blim brigade race

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    plus_P

Next Bling Brigade race is tomorrow, Saturday, August 13th at 5:00pm Greenwich Mean Time.

I'm not going to send invites this time (they don't seem to work that well). I'll create the race at exactly 5:00pm, which will be open to everyone on my friends list to join. I have more 8 people interested, so first come, first served for the first race.

Special thanks to MegaGeeza for helping out on the first race! We were stuck with 7 people after a bunch of no-shows, and he swooped in and made it a full room.

Jizm1987 got screwed over the first time, after running two full races where one person wasn't using campaign skins, and then someone left in the middle of the race after getting eliminated. So make sure you're using silver skins, and for God's sake: DO NOT RAGE QUIT if you get eliminated! You'll still get the trophy, just stay and spectate.

Timezone
    GMT -5

when is gonna be the next bling brigade??? I only need that one and zone zeus...

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

There isn't one at the moment.
    But.
    There is a AVALON meet for this weekend
    See link.
    http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8310

And all the pilots that will be involved with that will be well and truly above "Chrome skin"

PSN ID
    Ziz528

I can help with this now. Got both Fury and HD chrome skins.

PSN ID
    Geist1011

i can help, finaly got both chrome skins (Fury/HD) get a time and place and i#ll try make it, can't promise pro piloting like some here though

PSN ID
    MarrontheRed

Throwing my hat into the ring here, just need the Bling parade trophy and it's plat for me wheeeee!

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    ShabaNeu

Good to see people are still working together for this one. This is the only trophy that's likely to stand in my way from Transcending, so feel free to add me if you need another player.
    My PSN is ShabaNeu (capital N).