Page 190 of 195 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 3881

Thread: "Bling Brigade" Volunteers

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

If you're are available this Friday then you can join us for the weekly Friday night flyabouts, we do bling brigades during this event and we will gladly help you out.

Friday 9pm GMT if you're interested ^^

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

I won't be able to attend, but what Snake said, there should be enough peeps to help you out!!

Cipher

Hey,

I'm trying to setup a Bling Brigade! Please add me on PSN (PSNID: LopoAc) and mention Bling Brigade.

Cheers

PSN ID
    TurboTails8027

If you can hang on for Friday I'll be joining the Bling Brigade this time.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Heyo newcomers, if you want the bling brigade trophy then you can join me and the veterans during Friday night flyabouts. We'll gladly help you guys get that nuisance of a trophy.
    I'll send you guys some friend request on Tuesday so I can get you two in the group chat, just need your psn ID.

Friday 9pm GMT, see you then

PSN ID
    TurboTails8027

Mine's TurboTails8027, as listed.

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    RidgeTop

Last trophy needed for transcendence, a fellow pilot will likely join as well. Would love to schedule a bling brigade session.

PSN ID
    TurboTails8027

This Friday's the best option - we can sort it out on Friday Night Flyabouts.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    James_sp

My brother also need that trophy to get transcendence, can you count on him? his psn id is: dsp_1982

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

What NAME is currently being used for the Friday Night flyabout CHATROOM ?
    It used to be Avalon , only by default.... I have no idea what it is currently ...suppose I'll find out if my NOW crappy internet service allows me to connect on Sat morning, my time.

That's the needed info for those wanting the trophy, once you have joined the chatroom, it makes it far easier to get everybody organized [And NOT leave before checking that everybody else, wanting the trophy, had got it as well.....this has happened heaps of times ]...it's just common courtesy, if people take the time out to help you, equally take the time out to help others.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Dat wipeout game is the designated chatroom for Friday night flyabouts. We defo want as many to join as possible.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    s3thy_24

Apologies for reviving this thread, but do Friday night flyabouts still go on? If so, it would be great to be added to the chat; I need people to fly against online and help with Bling Brigade. It's the last trophy I need for Transcendence aside from Gemini.

EDIT: I set up a session for Bling Brigade at PSNProfiles for Friday the 23rd at 3pm GMT -6 here. Come fly if you need the trophy! And help is greatly appreciated even if you already have it
    Last edited by DraconianWing; 17th September 2016 at 03:03 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

They still go on, I haven't attend one in ages, well not successfully, I tried a few weeks ago and got disconnected a few seconds after the race started due to my crummy new, oversubscribed ISP, that bought out my old ISP.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    RageousX

Hey guys, is this still going on each week? Chatroom name, time, etc. still accurate?

nu9get Guest

sure, if you haven't the chat, feel free to add me and i'll invite you if i'm online, there'll be just a bunch of players still actives, do not expect 100% to get the trophy so easy :S

there was a website, where players meet up and create groups to get trophies easier, and iirc groups for bling brigade too, but i don't remember it, maybe Cipher can help you on this.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

I'm not sure if the weekly meet-ups are still a thing, at least the regulars don't show up as often anymore, including me, as i didn't have access to my PS3 nor TV for 5 months.
    As i am now doing my internship abroad, i again won't have access to either of them and therefor won't be able help you out with the bling brigade, unless you can wait another 5-6 months :/

nu9get Guest

JOIN THE RACES TONIGHT! i'll be online from 6\7 pm gmt +1 till late night, flash-rapier-phantom on the list!

to bling brigade trophy hunters: add me, i'll invite you to the chat so we might try to help you get the silver skin trophy.

enjoy! cya later

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Hello everyone,

as a huge fan of the series I'm trying to get the Transcendence-Trophy. Bling Brigade is still missing.
    So I'm asking for help in this issue. Within PSN we're trying to get a group together, but we're not enough.

So, if someone needs the trophy too or is willing to help, please add me on PSN. ID: Cyrus_Golden

I'm playing the game nearly every evening/night. So if I can help others, too, just add me on PSN.

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

Quote Originally Posted by CyrusG View Post
    ID: Cyrus_Golden

I'm playing the game nearly every evening/night. So if I can help others, too, just add me on PSN.
    One of my historical heroes is Cyrus the Great - who seeded the first recorded human rights in history

Will see you on tracks this Friday hopefully

Ciao for now

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Read the post about the Friday-Night-Races. Tomorrow I will be off, and I can't carry my PS3 with me. Next Friday, I'll be there and I should halfway be ready for online-play, cause Zico teached me to use Airbrakes properly tonight

Human Rights are also useful - always