Page 26 of 195 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Thread: "Bling Brigade" Volunteers

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Sorry to hear that komatos, I appreciate it that you want to help.. but it is to late indeed, we have to go too work the next day, and when im going to sleep that late im not much of an employee that day.

Greets Timbo007up

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Right. Ill organise one of these Blinge Brigades this weekend. If any of you's want the Blinge Brigade trophy, i MIGHT be organising one later on in the week, ill keep you posted. Most likely it'll be friday arvo.

PSN ID
    Drizzit42

Quote Originally Posted by timbo007up View Post
    I was hoping that it is possible to do this on e.g. wednesday at 9 p.m. UTC+2 ?
    Im dying to get this trophy, but i cannot play in the weekends... To bad...

So im trying to get this event at wednesday, if it fails ill try thursday.
    But for now:

Wednesday 22th 9 p.m. UTC+2
    Racers:
    timbo007up
    xylor
    You can count me in!
    PSN-ID: Drizzit42

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

What the **** is UTC?? I might be able to join in Wednesday arvo, givin that it is not sometime in the early hours of Thursday morning here.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

UTC is the same as GMT. There have to be a site what gives the timezone for you. In australia it should be like UTC +10 so ur 8 hours later than here wich means it is in the early morning for you.

p.s. Drizzit42 ur added, only 5 more invite everybody u know which has the skin

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

Im still hosting the North American Bling Brigade as well which currently has FOUR members.

Hit me up with a PM or ingame message and ill add you to the list.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KomatosRecords

Vartazian--

British Columbia is like 3 hours behind EasternDT (it's Western Time, right)? What date(s) & time were you looking at? I'll do my best to make it. I tend to stay up a little late (even though I shouldn't), so even a 11 p.m. - 1 a.m. EDT would be doable for me if you guys needed an 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. WDT.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Moriarty79

Hi, i'm new member... i read the 'brigade' for the week-end. I can connect only at week-end (i'm not at home all the week!).
    I will be connect from friday night to sunday afternoon...
    I'm Moriarty79 in PSN.
    Bye
    :;

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

K. What time is this BB going to be on today?

Timezone
    GMT + 1

9 p.m. (21:00) UTC+2 is the time that the event will take place this evening (EU server).
    Can i count you in Kigo and Komatos ?
    Im sorry its hard to find out what time you are, because of al different names and so on....
    if you 2 are in, i only need one more... maybe i have 2 more people in it, but thats still uncertain.

Greetings timbo007up

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    mic-dk900

Allright, I'm in for tonight. I'm in UTC+1 (I think...)

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KomatosRecords

Timbo007up--

I'm in UTC-5, so I'm 7 hours behind. Earliest I can possibly login is 6 p.m. when I get home from work. It'll be 1 a.m. where you're at. If you still don't have it by then and you're still online, lemme know and I'll jump in. As a matter of course, I always use the Bling skin on whatever ship I'm piloting (offline or online), usually the Piranha, so if you ever see me in a room online I'm always ready to help.

What you might want to do is get as many as you can from your friends list that you know have the Bling skins on at the designed time. Then, if you're lucky like I was, the random 1 or 2 players that login will also have earned the Bling skin. Just ask them if they have it (tell them you're going for the Bling Brigade trophy), and if they do most likely they'll switch to the skin and be willing to help. That's how I got mine earlier last week. We only had 6 of us IIRC. It took a few races, but we finally got the last couple players in the room who had earned the skins and were kind enough to switch over so me and another member could earn the trophy.

Biggest point to remember: everyone has to finish the race with those skins on. Having a slower speed class (Venom, Flash) with no weapons on can help with people who bounce around in Phantom speed.
    Last edited by komatos; 22nd April 2009 at 04:29 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

event is starting now. EU server.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KomatosRecords

Darn. I tried to meet you at around 2:05 p.m. my time, which would've been around 9:05 p.m. your time. I ran home during lunch from work (was doing other errands), and hoped to see you online to help. Waited about 15 minutes (until 2:20/9:20), didn't see you online. Sent you a friend invite via PS3's friends list so I can see when you're online again in case you don't get it today.

Compared trophies in WipeoutHD with you. It looks like all you need is the Bling Brigade to get Transcendance. Hate to see that being the only small thing stopping you. I'll peek in tonight when I get home from work at 6 p.m./1 a.m. to see if you've gotten it yet and/or are still online. Good luck.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Thanks yo the advice u gave me, i have the trophy now
    if you want some help with people to get the trophy, im willing to come if im available, and really thanks for helping me out.

And i got Transcendance. finaly after so many hours of playing.... darnit this was the hardest trophy to get haha

PSN ID
    Drizzit42

wow! congratulations ^^

I've still got a long way ahead of me till I get the tanscendance trophy ^^
    currently I'm trying to get airbreaker....but the farthest I got was zone 43 (
    Last edited by Lance; 22nd April 2009 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Redundant quotation eliminated. Please read the WZ guidelines in the announcements thread.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KomatosRecords

That's what I was trying for last night (Airbraker). Got to Zone 34 first time and Zone 36 on the second try on Anulpha Pass. I can see spending a few dedicated hours and earning the trophy. Last night was the first time I saw the Zen color scheme for Zone mode. I still think Rapier and Sub Phantom are the coolest.

Congrats on getting the Bling Brigade and Transcendance trophies timbo007up. Guess I won't need to look for you online later. Feel free to add me as a friend on the PS3 friends list if you still want. I'm often up all crazy hours of the day and night, so we might meet online for a friendly race or tournament one of these days.
    Last edited by komatos; 22nd April 2009 at 08:20 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Default I will be on later

add my psn INVINICIBLE...i need tht bling trophy

PSN ID
    stoneygate

Having tried to earn the BB trophy "the proper way" by entering as many 8-player races as possible, that has failed so I've signed up to beg for a spot in the next organized Bling Brigade please.

Many thanks, "stoneygate"

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Moriarty79

Tomorrow at 12:00 GMT +2 (midday) or after F1?
    There will be someone?