Game update number: 2.10
    Firmware version: 3.10
    Console version and harddrive size: 40GB, HDD upgraded to 500GB
    Custom soundtrack: no
    Controller type: Sixaxis, motion controls off
    Options settings: 100% HUD
    Track where error occurs: Aftermath, Eliminator, Tech De Ra
    Online/Offline: Offline

The game froze after i shielded while passing the start line, with a quake coming towards me.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Game region version [EU or what]: EU
    Game update number [downloaded fixes]: last with ads
    Firmware version: last
    Console version and harddrive size: PS3 40 Go
    Custom soundtrack, yes or no: no
    Controller type: ds3
    Options settings:
    Track [if any] where error occurs: all
    Online/Offline: online

Each evening I play online, my PS3 freeze during a race.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

Game region version: EU
    Firmware version: 3.1.0
    Console version and harddrive size: PS3 CECHH04, 500GB Seagate (ST9500420ASG)
    Custom soundtrack: yes
    Controller type: DS3

Bug: Gamesave corruption.

Description: I got many connection issues due to my ISP, yesterday. While
    playing WipEout HD online I use the PS3 text-chat at times right after crossing
    the finish line. So after finishing the race I immediately pressed the PS button
    to pull the text-chat in front. After its appearance I was about to enter some
    text while in the same moment my line got dropped which was indicated by the game
    via a dialog in the background. At this moment I wanted to leave the text-chat
    but I couldn't. So I pressed the PS button for two seconds to quit the game.
    Upon quitting the game a message appeared saying; Please Wait. But nothing
    ever happened. So I forced the PS3 to turn off while pressing the (soft) power
    button for a second. After turning it back on and starting the game my gamesave
    was corrupted. Luckily I had a one week old backup, but still. Seems like the
    GameOS (or the hypervisor) has messed up any open file descriptor whatsoever.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

Game region version: EU
    Firmware version: 3.1.0
    Resolution: 1080p

Bug: Jpeg-compression bug in Photo Mode.

Description: The 8x8 squares used for the jpeg-compression do have redish dot
    on their corners, shown here;

(click to see the entire image)

They are in almost ever shot where the color varies to a greater extend.

On a personal note; Leaving the bug aside, the jpeg-compression 'kills' the
    quality of taken images. I'm always bothered while viewing some of my own
    WipEout HD images while seeing 'all' those jpeg artifacts for no reason. I would
    either offer the user to set the compression level on their own or, even better,
    offer an lossless compression image format like png.

PSN ID
    Constrictor4U

Default infinite postrace

Game region version [EU or what]: EU - PSN version
    Game update number [downloaded fixes]: 2.10 - latest
    Firmware version: 3.1 - latest
    Console version and harddrive size: FAT PS3 80GB
    Custom soundtrack, yes or no: yes
    Options settings:
    Track [if any] where error occurs: SC rev Phantom

See this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BrIHul0gSI

This should be self explaining. After finishing a MP race the post race countdown is stuck at 19 s. Took me ~ 2 minutes to grab/find the camera ... Only way to escape was by quitting and restarting the game - the PS did not freeze.. AFAIK the hosted race was not affected.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Game update number [downloaded fixes]: 2.10
    Firmware version: 3.15
    Console version and harddrive size: original 40 GB
    Controller type: all
    Options settings: default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-9xSHQNBFk

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    il_mago_di_Doz

Game update number [downloaded fixes]: 2.10
    Firmware version: 3.15
    Console version and harddrive size: original 40 GB
    Custom soundtrack, yes or no: yes
    Controller type: all
    Options settings: default

1) The badge "best lap" in online races is often given to the last player. Also in cases where it's mathematically impossible that he did the best lap.

2) When you press "square" to show world and friends records... their team logos are messed up. they seem to be random.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Default PSN ID issues?

Game region version [EU or what]: US/NTSC
    Game update number [downloaded fixes]: 2.20
    Firmware version: 3.40
    Console version and harddrive size: Slim, 120GB
    Controller type: Dualshock 3
    Options settings: All Defaults
    Track [if any] where error occurs: n/a
    Online/Offline: Online

I have the playstation store version of Wipeout HD Fury, not the Playstation Plus version. 2 PSN IDs are affected here:
    akira_2_5_0_1 and ashuhleigh .

When selecting "online", screen flashes "Connecting..." for a few seconds and then displays "an error occurred while contacting the server".

Note: when I created a brand new PSN ID afterward, I was able to get right in without trouble on the same console and network... then back to same error when I returned to original PSNIDs. I have far less than 50 PSN friends if it makes a difference at this juncture.

Oddly, If I receive an invite from a friend, they show in the live game data feed at the bottom of the screen. I can see their name, and their current status/track, and also in the "community" list, but if I try to connect to them, I am kicked back to the main menu. The "Select" button option for "Community" also seems to randomly disappear and reappear from the bottom of the main menu while no input is being made. Have not been able to connect for six days running - major bummer enjoymentwise. Thanks for reading

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    icarasDragon

Game region version : PAL AU
    Game update number: 2.30 (2.10)
    Firmware version: 3.30
    Console version and harddrive size: 120GB Slim PS3
    Custom soundtrack: Yes
    Controller type: DS3, Motion Control off
    Options settings: 95% HUD, Wip3out HUD
    Track where error occurs: All

Sometimes when choosing a ship to spectate the next ship is displayed with no movement or "Name Tag". All weapons fire and absorbs are shown but you can't select the next camera or ship

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Game region version : EU (any differencies between EU, USA, Jap, and others??)
    Game update number: latest
    Firmware version: latest
    Console version and harddrive size: hmm ... European 80Gb (the one that came out with the DS3)
    Custom soundtrack:yes
    Options settings: default display size (96%), Wip3out HUD, HD or Fury menus: HD
    I was logged in with my account (afuroKy).

I wanted to go for some speedlap. Tech de Ra reverse was missing.
    http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7...dedsc00028.jpg

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Lol, please don't make someone at sony to fix THAT particular issue !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e__TZ_fRh2s

Timezone
    GMT -3
    PSN ID
    D_1998_BR

Exclamation Zone -1?

I played a zone session yesterday on APF...got to zone 69,blah blah blah,yadda yadda yadda...But only one thing was a bit unusual:ALL ZONES WERE DARK! this had never happened to me before,but the game looked pretty cool imo.those lines on the track were like always,speed pads were darker and the ships color was blending with tge ground in some zones, making it almost invisiblr and way harder to play. the trail on the ship was ranging from gray to to bright yellow

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    docfo4r

Don't know if that is a real glitch but today I played that Sebenco Climb single race in the Meltdown campaign and 2 seconds after the start I heard the voice saying "Contender eliminated" and then I made the sharp left turn I saw a wreck lying there just before that tiny hill. I wonder how that ship could be eliminated since there was no weapon pad yet.

EDIT:
    I experienced another bug yesterday while trying to get to the TT on Syncopia: I randomly entered an online race after a while and I saw the time to start the race ran down completely, but the race did not start. I also wasn't able to get out of the session by any chance so I had to restart WipEout. I recorded it with my video camera:

Start-Glitch
    Last edited by docfo4r; 18th February 2012 at 10:06 AM. Reason: 1 more bug

PSN ID
    Constrictor4U

Well, the start-glitch or bug is more or less a common one. Depends on when you join the race where the host already started it -> countdown is near 0:00. When this happens the chances are pretty high that you'll end up with a crashed system. The effect may also differ from your vid. The other one is when the track loads more or less as it should but the progress indicator is stuck at 100% and nothing happens after that.

You'll have to be quick to prevent a complete PS3 crash: Press the PS Button and exit the game ... IMO there is no other way to survive this situation. After a few secs the system freezes and you'll have to do a hard-reset.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    docfo4r

Ok, ok. Didn't know it's so common. Well, I could restart Wipeout with the PS-Button, there was no need to do a hard reset but I will remember your advice to quickly quit the game if that happens again.

Timezone
    GMT -4

well, i found a bug AFTER UPDATE 2.40
    the crafts DON'T ATTACK!, in any difficult, don't attack, but i have this problem when i'm tryng to got the trophy (deadly momentum), well, i delete the game from my ps3 and re-downloaded again, and i playe WITHOUT UPDATE, and... guess... I GOT THE TROPHY IN MY FIRST TRY!!!!!!!!
    I'm quit game and put again, i'm go to update, well, the update is finish, and i play, AND THE ****ING CRAFTS DON'T MAKE ANY ATTACK!!!, don't put mines/bombs. don't shoot missiles/bullets... nothing.
    i want to report this in sony, this problem is really pissed me off, hours. DAYS fighting for this trophy, and... nothing, i delete the game and redownloaded, and i got the trophy in one try... well, that's my story XDDDD

PSN ID
    MegaGeeza22

@WarioIIDX
    Yes that is a well known problem, i think i read in another thread that sony know about this and that they plan on fixing it... i dont know when though lol...
    Do they fire weapons on eliminator? if not it will be easy to get the "Elimin18" trophy on an offline eliminator event, if you have the Fury dlc.

Timezone
    GMT -4

in eliminator i don't try really, and i have the trophy "elimini18", i got almost trophies before the update, and with update, the most hard trophy is "dfeadly momentum", how ... crafts don't atack = stuck in this trophy, well, i hope sony fix this n.n

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Owing to the numerous issues some are experiencing in 2.50, please use this thread to report exactly what's happening. As before, report any problems here using the template below. Do not use this thread for discussion, limit each post to the report only. This link has been forwarded to Stuart Lovegrove.

Game region version [EU/US/JP/etc]:
    Game update number [downloaded fixes]:
    Firmware version:
    Console version and harddrive size:
    Custom soundtrack, yes or no:
    Controller type:
    Options settings:
    Track [if any] where error occurs:
    Online/Offline:

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    P_Denton, hyperfluous

Game region version : EU
    Game update number [downloaded fixes]: 2.50
    Firmware version: 4.11
    Console version and harddrive size: PS3 FAT 40GB
    Custom soundtrack : yes
    Options settings: Zone battle ?
    Track [if any] where error occurs: Anulpha Pass fwd/Talon's Junction rev/Modesto Heights rev/most probably anywhere

In a ZB room, one and only one player would systematically have invisible barriers. They don't cause warnings to show up on the HUD.

To be a bit more precise, I started a ZB room on TJ rev. About 4 people joined. I got a lot of invisible barriers. I resumed hosting for another game at APf where I also encountered invisible barriers. I rebooted the console and came back into the room which Colonel_Gaddafi hosted. We were 3, meesiash being the third player. I didn't have those invisible barriers anymore, but meesiash told us he'd hit some (and I did see him hit something invisible on one occasion) in the next two games we played.

Their placement is a bit off. For instance, I ran into one on APf while falling off the overpass after the "tunnel" section with a zone score of 0.2. I don't think any players could've possibly spawned something there.
    While the placement is dubious, they probably are linked to "real" barriers on the field. I wouldn't run into any if no one had boosted. Meesiash reported running into only one at MH rev while I hit 15 in TJ rev, which could be accounted for a lack of spamming newbies on MH rev.

Game region version : EU
    Game update number [downloaded fixes]: 2.50
    Firmware version: 4.11
    Console version and harddrive size: PS3 FAT 40GB
    Custom soundtrack : yes
    Options settings: Anything with weapons
    Track [if any] where error occurs: anywhere

Opposing leech beams are always invisible. Leech beams that would've easily connected before the patch don't.