Game update number: 1.20
    Firmware version: 2.53
    Console version and harddrive size: 80GB
    Custom soundtrack, yes or no: No
    Controller type: DualShock 3
    Options settings: Standard
    Track where error occurs: Multiple races/levels
    Online/Offline: Offline

Will not award medals/points in races which display the racers' names/positions on the right side of the screen.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

Game region version: PAL
    Game update number: 1.26
    Firmware version: 2.60
    Console version and harddrive size: 40GB
    Custom soundtrack, yes or no: Yes
    Controller type: Sixaxis, motion control off
    Options settings: Standard
    Track where error occurs: Ubermall ( forward )
    Online/Offline: Offline, speed lap

suddenly during my race at ubermall with icaras the image on screen have turn into a fixed menu section image with the game HUD fused together and the soundtrack and sounds effects of playin' in background, the game have frozen this way and i cannot been able to exit game or restart anymore, i've to turn off my ps3, reset and restart the game

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    acrooklyn

Exclamation WO HD Online Network Logging in Error Permanent

Game region version: ntsc USA
    Console version & hard drive size: 80gb w/PS2 compability(motor storm bundle)
    Custom soundtrack, yes or no:
    yes /480 songs
    Controller type: Dualshock 3- settings currently at motion pitch only
    Race type: online multiplayer(no access under the acrooklyn PS3 ID acc)

Major Bug Problem: I'm currently unable to access the WO HD online Network Multiplayer feature under my acrooklyn id account since friday Jan 23,09. I'm unable to reach the JOIN GAME lobby. Every time I try logging in all I get is "NETWORK ERROR. AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED WHILE LOGGING IN TO WIPEOUT HD SERVERS. THIS ACCOUNT IS ALREADY LOGGED IN. PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT AND TRY AGAIN" message(I'm still trying). All other features of the game are intact(racebox, campaign, records, custom soundtrack etc) except for online multiplayer access. NO WO HD save data profile has been lost. This is not a hoax, and I hope no one else experience this problem.

Its not my ps3 network settings because I'm able to play SF2 turbo hd remix with no problem online under the acrooklyn PS3 ID. I can access and play WO HD multiplayer online under a different PS3 ID on the same PS3. Can anyone of you fellow gentlemen Zoners please assist me with some suggestions or even Studio Liverpool contact information. Any assistance to free acrooklyn from this online restriction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. ONE LOVE to all Zoners.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by acrooklyn; 5th February 2009 at 07:30 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    BARTgai

Game region version: NTSC
    Game Update number: 1.20
    Console version & hard drive size: 80gb
    Custom soundtrack, yes or no: yes / 22 songs
    Controller type: Dualshock 3
    Track: Sebenco Climb (forward)
    Race type: Offline Racebox

I was on the final lap of my race when a missile was shot at me. I quickly looked back and about two seconds after returning to normal view, my game froze with the missile sound looping and the music still playing normally. First time this has ever happened to me.

PSN ID
    silverfoxy

Game region version: Pal
    Game Update number: 1.26
    Custom soundtrack, yes or no: yes, 6 Cds
    Track: Not applicable
    Race type: not applicable

For the 2nd time since I have bought the game the saved game data has gone "corrupt" and has wiped all my campaign medals, all the tracks in racebox and all my personal times. My previous times are still there under "friend" data but it is like the game has reset itself to day 1.

This is very frustrating as its the 2nd time it has happened to me and it has meant going thru the campaign just to unlock the racebox events and the crafts such as Harimau, Icarus, Auricom and MIrage.

Default Moderator Message

"Bug Reports, HD, standardised format. Report only, no discussion or replies."

This thread was made for use of the Studio Liverpool game developers and bug fixers. Please do not make posts that reply to or comment on the reports. Anything other than the bug reports themselves will be deleted. Please read the topic starting post for details on report content and format.

If you wish to notify the person who reported a bug that it has been fixed or that it has a workaround, please do so in a PM to them or start a topic explaining the workaround. A general topic for fixed WOHD bugs or found workarounds for them might be a good idea. There is also a discussion thread for HD online issues here: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5235

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Default Rear-View bug

Game region version: PAL
    Game Update number: most recent as of 12feb09 (1.26 I think)
    Firmware version: most recent as of 12feb09 (2.60 I think)
    Console version & hard drive size: 80gb (recent one, bundled with GT)
    Custom soundtrack, yes or no: no
    Controller type: Sixaxis
    Track: Vineta K (forward)
    Race type: Online Tournament

Press the rear-view button before crossing the finish line, release the button only once you've crossed the finish line. PS3 freeze, no way to open the XMB, have to switch off the PS3.
    I don't know if it happens all the time (don't really wanna try, to be honest...)
    I don't think the track matters, nor the fact that it was part of a tournament.
    It doesn't happen offline though.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Game update version:1.20
    Firmware version:2.53
    Console version and hard-drive size:60GB NTSC
    Custom soundtrack, yes or no:yes
    Options settings: Sequential playback, resumed playback, motion pitch, sentivity % to lowest.
    Track [if any] where error occurs: All
    Online/Offline: Offline, maybe online

First off I will start by saying that I should get some kind of award or some recognition. I mean seriously, I've got like ten bugs reported (now 11).

Yet another bug with the Leech beam weapon.

Simply put: for some reason, whenever you pick a leech beam up, it won't lock on AT ALL on the people in front of you, only on the people at the back.
    Picture and maybe video (If you don't mind the swearing, because I was sick of the AI BSing me, and then this bug happens again ) coming soon.
    And if the video ever comes, note that the second ship on which it didn't lock on was in front of me at the time I picked the leech beam up.

Damn. :/

EDIT: AND NOW 12.

Leech beam is the culprit again. Maybe it should be removed from the game, since it apparently works on a whim only?

Leech beam 'drain' effect skin overlay without actually being leeched. Pops up when the announcer warns about leech beam.
    Pictures incoming as well.
    Last edited by Darkdrium777; 15th February 2009 at 05:12 AM.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Custom soundtrack, yes or no: no
    Track: Not applicable
    Race type: not applicable

While playing online, A host starts with other players in it, then music came up while awaiting for one player to get through, like loading, but never materialise then, back to menu as if nothing happened!, so I immediately left the game and move on to somebody else and everything went fine.

To me is strange!

stevie

PSN ID
    Constrictor4U

Default Plasma your LCD

Custom soundtrack, yes or no: yes
    Track: Sebenco rev
    Race type: Online/Phantom

This is more to document what happend. Don't think this will be reproduceable.

Right after the start, crowded by other pilots I got a Plasma on the first pad. Fine. On the straight with this slight chicane I fired it and what happened stunned me for a long time: My Plasma launched (don't know if it hit one of the other pilots) and shortly after it left the ship my LCD just showed static, no sound. WTF? First I thought my LCD died, than, after ~ 5 seconds the picture was back again. I was standing on the track down in the dip. Needed some more time to calm down again. The race was over after just 4 seconds ... But my LCD survived!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Firmware version:2.60
    Options settings: Sequential playback, resumed playback, motion pitch, 10% [air/accel], 100% [motion]
    Track [if any] where error occurs: Ubermall Reverse [ALL Tracks are possible]
    Online/Offline: Offline, maybe online

+Guess what's not working now. Hint: it's mentioned in my previous post.

Coming back to say that I have reproduced it again (unwillingly). This time, it was COMPLETELY useless, except for absorption. It would not work on people in front, or people in the back. EVEN AFTER THEY GOT OUT OF LINE OF SIGHT AND GOT BACK IN AGAIN (Ubermall split). This is far worse than a simple bug IMO. The whole weapon code for the item is broken completely.

The Missile has none of these issues, so why does this item do? AFAIK it's a lock on as well, why is it different code?

Yes, I do not mention what it is. Read the previous post I made here. So maybe you get the idea how broken it is.

Options settings: Sequential playback, resumed playback, motion pitch, 10% [air/accel], 100% [motion]
    Track [if any] where error occurs: Ubermall Reverse [Elite]

+While testing out for the previous report (And getting eliminated in the process because I was not absorbing and because of the following glitch):

How is it that the same AI ship passing over weapon pads on the track gets the following power ups:
    Mines. Mines. Mines. Mines. Mines. Mines.
    (Yes, SIX times. What are the odds of that?)
    That's a whole friggin lap of Mines btw.

And I'm not mentioning the AI who got Mines and then Bomb. >.< (I guess I did though)

I was in eight place [Elite AI], testing out the lock on of the previous bug on the people that were at the back when I got the item I still won't mention so you read my previous post anyways.

[Bug count: 14]

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Exclamation Game exploit found!

Game update version:1.30
    Options settings: Sequential playback, resumed playback, motion pitch, sentivity % to lowest.
    Track [if any] where error occurs: All
    Online/Offline: Offline and online

This mostly pertains to speed lap, although if you are really good and lucky, to ANY game mode, online or offline.

There is an missing respawn wall on Sebenco, which can be exploited on Sebenco Reverse. Particularly for Speed Lap, this allows times lower than 21 seconds! I have done 20.80 for the test, with very poor racing lines overall (I have not saved). This is not a shortcut like Ubermall or Chengou (Or other tracks), this is an exploit of a missing respawn zone.
    No more details given. Nobody needs to know how to do it other than Colin Berry (PM sent).

AnErare, I will ask you to not disclose the picture I have sent you. Thank you.

[Increment count: 15]
    Last edited by Darkdrium777; 11th April 2009 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Screenshot of glitched time added

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Schumi_77

Game region version: EU
    Game update number: 1.30
    Firmware version: 2.70
    Console version and harddrive size: 40GB (original HDD)
    Custom soundtrack: NO
    Options settings: 1 Player, Phantom, Weapons ON, Pilot Assist OFF, Motion Control OFF
    Track: Sebenco Climb ?
    Online/Offline: Both

Bug description:
    I started the game and tried to take part in an online tournament that has already begun. So I started the spectator mode on Sebenco Climb, but when the race finished loading, there was only a blank screen.
    I quit the race with the /\ button, and quit the online mode to do a racebox race with the settings described in the header, and the game constantly displays the message a the center of the screen "Waiting for DarkVador" or something like that. I suppose that was the PSN account of some guy in the online event juste before. But there, I'm in a offline race, and the message doesn't disappear even after the race starts.

Quitting the race a restarting it (even with a different ship) doesn't delete the message (which doesn't appear in the menu).

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Schumi_77

Console version and harddrive size: 40GB (original HDD)
    Custom soundtrack: NO
    Options settings: Meltdown campain, 8 races tournament (Phantom, Weapons ON) Pilot Assist OFF, Motion Control OFF
    Track: Sebenco Climb

Bug description:
    During the race, I picked a leeching weapon so a light started to glow in front of my ship (normal). I absorbed the weapon and was hit by a missile at the same time. The weapon was absorbed, but the glowing light didn't disappear even when I picked another weapon (I didn't get another leeching weapon during the race).
    The bug disappeared at the next race.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Console version and harddrive size: 80 Gb
    Custom soundtrack: Yes
    Controller type: Sixaxis
    Options settings: 1 Player, Phantom, Weapons ON, Pilot Assist OFF, Motion Control only the pitch ON, 100% airbrakes, 80% pitch, 10% thrust, Internal view
    Track: Chenghou reverse
    Online/Offline: Online

Bug description:
    Happended to me 2 nights ago : i was into a middle of a race with few WZ pilots, suddenly i respawned ( due to bloody mines ) but instead of ship being replaced on the track , i ve been throwing out from the race and stayed in the spectator mode :O that means i raced 2 laps normally and 3 laps to 'check' pilots race through the spec mode :O : hopefully at the end of that race i was back to lobby with the same pilots i raced the 2 laps and after this bug everything was fine : weirdest bug for me ever

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Game regionPal
    Update number 1.30
    Firmware 2.70
    Console version -HD Original 60g version & HD
    Controller Sixaxais
    Options settings one player,pilot assist off,weapons on,motion control off
    Track N/A problem with lobby
    Online/offline Online

Bug DescriptionAfter several single races where I was host,returned to lobby after one race,I was unable to edit settings,change tracks or start race.
    All host options non functioning [not lighting up],this has happen on several different occasions.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JJPAP

Game region Pal
    Update number 1.30
    Firmware 2.70
    Console version -HD 40gb Version
    Controller Six-axis
    Options settings N/A
    Track Problem with Lobby
    Online/offline Online

Bug Description: Was doing an Invitational, but wipers not invited were able to join anyway (wipers on my Friends-list, that is). When doing an Invitational, the first time you´ll try editing the tracks sometimes the parameter will go from Invitational to Public by it self.

PSN ID
    silverfoxy

Game region Pal
    Update number 1.30
    Firmware 2.70
    Console version -HD 40gb Version
    Controller Six-axis
    Options settings N/A
    Track N/a
    Online/offline Offline

Bug Description: Loaded the game quickly last night at 7pm BST and no problems with the game. Mate called and wanted to go out. Turned system off with sixaxis and the main red button was still on. Went back to play at about 11-30pm BST and the save data file had corrupted (again). Now I know previously it was probably due to me turning the system off at the back before the game had finished saving but I've made sure neverto do that again. I'm seriously p***ed off with having to go through all the sh*tty venom tracks and unlock everything again. I don't know why this has happened this time but I really don't think its anything I've done.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Default Photo mode malfunction

Game region version: —
    Game update version:1.40
    Firmware version:2.70
    Console version and hard-drive size: —
    Custom soundtrack: —
    Controller type: —
    Options settings: —
    Track [if any] where error occurs: —

When in photo mode, any message notification, invite notification, chat notification or friend status notification will disrupt photo mode to the point where it will stop rendering or taking a picture when a notification pops up.

Settings in photo mode also reset themselves when you quit the paused game screen. Don't know if it's intended to work like that or not, it would be better if they reset themselves for each race only.

[Increment count: 16]

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    BitWinter

Game region version: NTSC- US
    Console version and harddrive size: 60GB replaced with 320GB Western Digital
    Custom soundtrack: Yes
    Options settings: 4 race tournament (Phantom, Weapons ON) Pilot Assist On, Motion Control OFF
    Track: Various
    Online/Offline: Online

3 Player online- One player appeared TWICE! When placing at the end of the race (with only three players) the stats would show 1 2 2 3 instead of 1 2 3 (first second third) This happened throughout all 4 races of the tournament.

When the tournament was over the duplicate player got second place so the podium read from left to right 2 1 2 (instead of 2 1 3) since the duplicate player tied with himself lol

Also after the second race two ships (one was one of them) were in the same start spot overlapping each other (fused)