Game update number [downloaded fixes]: 2.50
    Firmware version: 4.11
    Console version and harddrive size: Slim 500GB
    Custom soundtrack : yes
    Controller type: DS3
    Options settings: ?
    Track [if any] where error occurs: ?

1) Leaderboards not updated
    Last edited by MegaGeeza22; 13th April 2012 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Circumstances changed

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    BlackReign

Game region version : USA
    Console version and harddrive size: Fat (1st gen) 60GB
    Options settings: N/A
    Track [if any] where error occurs: N/A

1st attempt: Downloaded the 2.5 patch and installed. Still can't access online play. Trying to get online resulted in going back to the game's main menu.

2nd Attempt: Deleted WOHD install and re-downloaded. Installed 2.5 patch. Still can't access online play. Get the following errors "An error has occured while logging in to the Wipeout servers. This account is already logged in. Please wait a moment and try again." or "An error occurred while updating the game. Please try again".

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tug_14

Game region version : europe (france)
    Console version and harddrive size: Fat (1st gen) 90GB
    Options settings: N/A
    Track [if any] where error occurs: N/A

2 attempt with same result ... console freezing
    i was on vinet f and my console has freezed when im tried to use weapon ... a 2048 weapon
    so i ask to dev from sl ... 2048 weapon are avalaible on HD ? i don't think when i see what's happenning

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

same zone battle issue here

was hosting at the time

also, those leech beams, i often see those from people in front of me leeching from me (so backwards leech beam), though my shield is not getting drained (i was host there as well)

Cipher

EDIT whooaaaaa, is there a form?

Game region version : EU
    Console version and harddrive size: Slim 300GB
    Options settings: ?
    Track [if any] where error occurs: ?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    docfo4r

Can confirm the leech beam bug Cipher talked about. I was host in the last BB and saw some strikes on my ship aswell.

Another thing I recognized while racing online is that sometimes there are one or two people which ships are always half transparent, for example like in the beginning of the race. When I shoot them, it seems like that sometimes even the weapons won't take any effect. I don't know about their shield energy then but at least they don't slow down after being hit. And I was sure I hit them and they had no shield active.
    Will host another event tmrw. Will also videotape it. If the error occures again, I'll upload it. But to see that transparent-stuff, you can check out Ciphers video from the HD2097 channel. At the end, you see Wario's ship is just black. And even it's not so good to see, I believe his ship is transparent at least after half of the race for the rest of the time...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    docfo4r

Sorry for double posting, seems like my browser needs a fix aswell

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ericd7m

Game region version: Europe
    Console version and harddrive size: Slim 160Go
    Custom soundtrack: yes
    Options Settings: N/A
    Online mode

Some problems to connect to Wipeout servers / can be ejected from servers while playing.
    Same problems in Zone Battle mode where you get hitted by invisible barriers.
    Random issues with quake and leech beam you can't launch.

Thanks.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Koarl

Game region version: Europe
    Game update number [downloaded fixes]: 2.51
    Firmware version: 4.21
    Console version and harddrive size: Slim 320
    Custom soundtrack: yes
    Options Settings: N/A
    Online mode

Same problems like someone above.

1st attempt: Downloaded the 2.51 patch and installed. Can't access online play. Trying to get online resulted in going back to the game's main menu.

2nd Attempt: Deleted WOHD install and re-downloaded. Installed 2.51 patch. Still can't access online play. Get the following errors "An error has occured while logging in to the Wipeout servers. This account is already logged in. Please wait a moment and try again." or "An error occurred while updating the game. Please try again".

Though i can Crossplay with my PS Vita on same account without problems.
    Created a new account on PS3 and can play online again, just with new account.
    But also problems there that console freezes sometimes when joining online game.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Slight change to proceedings here. In order to maintain some uniformity with the newly created Vita bug reporting thread, please use the following template instead:

Title (a brief description of the issue)

Frequency (how many times you have experienced it)

Step by step guide (a run through of exactly what happened prior to the issue, explained in the simplest manner)

Result (The issue itself, what happened afterwards and what you did to try to fix the problem ie quitting back to the main menu.)

Online or Offline (where you signed into PSN at the time?)

PSN ID (Your PSN ID )

Any posts with issues relating to v2.51 have been noted, but if you are still experiencing issues backdating to a previous version then please repost them here in the new template

Thanks

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Title : 100% exact same issue as in post #148
    PSN ID : afuroKy

Title: Cannot connect to any lobbies; get disconnected mid-match regularly; cannot return online after disconnection.

Frequency: Very frequently. Every second race or so after initial connection.

Step by step guide: After signing in, and trying to join an existing game, my PlayStation attempts to do so, but then an error message pops up with words to the effect of "An error occurred while trying to connect", and it boots me back to Wipeout HD Fury's main menu. Upon retrying, I get an endless "connecting" screen that just sits there indefinitely. I once left it for 45 minutes and it still did not go anywhere. If I do manage to get into the race, I then get a similar error message during every second or third race or so, and once again get sent back to the main menu.

Result: I've tried manually signing out of the PSN, and then trying to sign in again. I have also done this in conjunction with quitting the game. This has not worked, so I have been forced to hard-reset my console. This worked sometimes, but all today it hasn't fixed anything. So now I'm unable to play online at all.

Online or Offline: Both (see above)

PSN ID: blackyfunkster

Some additional information: I'm playing a European copy (I'm from Australia), running it on a 120Gb Slim PS3, and have the latest software and firmware updates. I do use custom music tracks.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Best thing to try is Playstation customer services, there's no dev tem anymore.