After some intense playtime on the reverse tracks (trying to get the Arcade Perfect Trophy) I really grew to like some of them. Metropia Reverse IMHO is far better than forward, with the blind turn after the vertical climb, and the speedy downhill to the finish. Vineta K, Moa Therma and Anulpha Pass lend themselves perfectly for reverse racing. Ubermall, Sol2 and Chenghou are really tricky to learn at first, but provide for interesting gameplay and a pretty good flow when you know them (although not as great as their forward versions).

Sebenco, however... no. Simply no. This attempt at a track isn't exactly enjoyable even at slow speeds, but at phantom, it's a ****ing joke. Seriously, if SL are aware that Citta Nuova didn't work all that great as a track, how did Sebenco Reverse pass? Citta was smooth as silk compared to this! I've done more laps on Sebenco Reverse than on any other track so far, because I thought maybe I just need to learn it properly, but it just isn't good. Sorry, Sebenco Climb Reverse in my book is the worst track in wipEout history, and since I somehow managed to luckily get 4 APs in one race and win this track on Phantom Elite, I now never have to race it again. Ever. Thank God.