Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thank you soooo much SL !

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    alka16r

Default Thank you soooo much SL !

I think it's never too early to be grathfull, so as I know that some of you guys of SL post in this forum (Egg, Colin) please accept my unfinite sympathy for givin us this present 3 months before Xmas..you are definitely my Santa Claus !
    Last edited by alka16r; 25th September 2008 at 08:45 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I have to agree with that....this game will go down in history...and once you all have played it you would have to agree.

A new gaming benchmark has just been set.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    kilozebra

thank you.

Thank you.

Thank You.

THANK YOU!

SL, you've outdone yourselves. I can barely bring myself to say this, after how long it's been... but...

Wipeout HD was worth the wait.

/Andrew

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

*bows down before home-made Studio Liverpool shrine*

chants..."O thank you great gods of WipEout, I shall name my first-born...quake disruptor"...erhem...

Anyway...seriously, thank you for the new WipEout...it shows that you guys and gals take a lot of love, pride and dedication in what you do, and it reflects in this final product...a lot of developers should learn from what you have achieved here...no corners cut, no holds barred, all out the very best from you guys in terms of time and effort... It's great to see that the visions that we had for WipEout...from a developers standpoint and from the fans point of view have reached an extremely beautiful middle ground...

I am loving it...WipEout HD that is...

now go take a well-deserved holiday...

and then continue the love with some wicked DLC

PSN ID
    SouthendRage

Brilliant job SL, I will be playing this game for a long time, you guys have done an especially brilliant job with the online, so much better than many games.

You guys deserve 1 Billion Cookies!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    taqili

vouch.

the game is brilliant and, aside from my PS3 not connecting to the game server, every complaint I have is some minor thing that probably doesn't matter to anyone else (like not being able to cycle through the music from start to finish to start)

you really ramped up the difficulty of the Elite mode, so I'm excited about the fresh challenge from AI and not just from Asa and his minions of slaughter.

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

Elite mode is now harder?!!! Wow that's awesome news!!

Even though I don't have the game yet, I know that it could very easily seem that I don't respect SL enough, but I do very very VERY MUCH!! As without them, Wipeout would no longer exist... THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

Amazing game, nearly flawless execution. Just please fix the 50 friends bug tomorrow.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

tomorrow? and why not today or why not immediately now

Come on : they gonna work on it pretty soon so be patient and think to others who don't any own any ps3.

back on topic : i just wanted to say a fckin' WOW to SL that is unbelievable the way you did it : i did half of the grids and i am still looking and acting like a kid who get his BEST gift before Xmas

I also wanted to create a '****in WOW :O ' thread where pilots could have only posted a 'WOW!' message in order to thank SL team for that amazing game they offered to us ( yeah at 18 euros it's offered )

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Yeah it's awesome, I just can say wooooow, exactly. I'm at work now after a 9 hd hour trip last night. Can't wait to ride my fish more!!!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I only did three hours or so and this game rocks for sure! Thanks SL for doing the job so nicely! I have to find out more about the game today.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Oh, mates, it's a torture to read your posts. I made all my possible to get the ps3 on time (i performed that !). But when time comes to download the game, the playstation store was unable to fill my account with money, he can't update my credit card. Well, i hope the problem will be quickly solved, allowing me to fight you for awesome races. To be on topic, i thanks SL for the great work they seems to have produced on HD, but i don't thanks sony for their ****ing paying system

PSN ID
    flashbax1

I've said it once i'll say it again..u guys r gold and i love u all, even tho your scousers

Timezone
    GMT + 10

I'm downloading mine right now! I Just got a ps3 80gb for my birthday on tuesday, and the suspense is killing me! FINISH DOWNLOADING!!!!!!!

PS: are there many people playing online? that was the problem with pulse. not enough online players.
    Last edited by metalpancake; 26th September 2008 at 09:31 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ColdRemS

THANK YOU guys, you v'e done one hell of a job!
    Hope the wipEout saga is not over yet!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

wipeout will never die!

I think this is what the franchise needed to revitalize it with the masses

*ahhem* now if they just fix the 50 friends online bug it will be perfect... dammit i still have not been able to play online

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Cheers to all you guys at SL. I hope this sells a well as you are all hoping!

PSN ID
    emwu23

Ive been racing till 3am and Iam at work now - zombie.
    When I will back - 20.30 shower and back to HD again.
    That game is awesome.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    alka16r

To eLhabib : I must be wrong, you'll tell me but come on mate ! we all know how big fan you're and you don't say much more...strange...any disappointement that you're hidding ?

This is probably, no, is the best Wipeout Studio Liverpool have ever made, and really shows off their talents as developers. The smoothness, the speed, the unbelievable attention to detail, is all stunning and creates the most immersive Wipeout world since Wipeout 3.

I played until 2am last night, lay in bed wide-eyed for hours then got straight back to playing this morning!