Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Post your Ghost, HD

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

While I understand that you are new here, and don't know a lot about this community (which is not your fault, by any means), it's still kind of staggering when someone with a post count of 9 accuses someone with a post count of 979 as a liar. Of course, post count itself doesn't mean anything, but one could at least have done some research (and in the process found out that Mad-Ice is actually one of the greatest Pure and Pulse pilots on here), before blindly pointing fingers in wrong directions.

PSN ID
    keenandinho10

I'd 'ave em playin with my member

Yeah, I understand that, it's just Mark's gaming ego is the size of the Empire state building sometimes And Mad not posting up his ghost straight away never helped

Look forward to seeing it though Will be bloody hard to beat.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Quote Originally Posted by T_Scarface_M View Post
    Post your ghost and prove it, I don't believe you. :-
    Well to be honest I couldn't believe it myself! I did it so fast but then I got reminded of all the laps done in Pure. Really this is an advantage! Thanks for not believing me, it feels kind of funny and it makes my lap even better!

This lap will get beaten I am sure, because there are many more players with the same skill or an even better skill then I have.

I sent the ghost to eLhabib because I am a noob in pc stuff. I will sort that out later. Thanks for backing me up Martin.

Keenan: some people are fast on the tracks but slow with PC stuff, man I don't even know how to zip or unzip. I was happy that I could get the files from my PS3 to a USB and back on my PC, lol.

Greetz and good luck Mad-Ice
    Last edited by Mad-Ice; 1st October 2008 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Zipppper.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

LOL I waited for that post mad-ice, I first noticed that sept 28
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Ice View Post
    Friday night I was doing a race online with weapons off in phantom. This race was on Chenghou Project, within 2 laps my shield was critical because of all the BRs possible. Luckely I was able to do 3 perfect laps and survive the race.
    CrAzY how can you guys adapt soooo fast...
    Last edited by kanar; 1st October 2008 at 06:27 PM.

PSN ID
    keenandinho10

Will be funny listening to Mark obsess over trying to beat it over the next few days

Going to try and beat it when I get home

PSN ID
    T_Scarface_M

Just because he has so many posts, doesnt mean anything to me. Also just because I have just registered doesnt mean im new to this game i have played all the wipeout games.

PSN ID
    keenandinho10

What elH is trying to say is that Mad-Ice has been setting awesome times for a while. Not growing his e-penis through his post count

PSN ID
    T_Scarface_M

I know, but theres no need to be like that, i wasnt pointing the finger at anyone. I just hate the fact that he said that. Also still no ghost has been posted anywhere. Hmmmmm

PSN ID
    keenandinho10

Chill out man He's got a point, especially when we're new to the forums.

PSN ID
    T_Scarface_M

I don't care anyway, I want proof. Bottom line.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

The ghost will come, be patient. Like I said before I am a noob in PC stuff and I don't have a zip program and even if I did have it, I wouldn't know how to use it! I have to learn these kind of things, yes I know. I sent the ghostfile to eLhabib, I hope he can help you out.

If you are becoming upset with my post about beating your record, be prepared here, because there are dangerous players hanging around in this zone!

Well said, Mad-Ice.

I don`t see why ghosts are needed as a source of "proof" anyway. Eventually all times will be available to see on the online leaderboards. It`s early days.

Ghosts are good fun though. eL, good work mate I will upload something later.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Flashback_Jack

Quote Originally Posted by T_Scarface_M View Post
    I don't care anyway, I want proof. Bottom line.
    I'm not certain you realize where you are and of what company you're among. It'll come to you eventually.

- F

PSN ID
    T_Scarface_M

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Ice View Post
    The ghost will come, be patient. Like I said before I am a noob in PC stuff and I don't have a zip program and even if I did have it, I wouldn't know how to use it! I have to learn these kind of things, yes I know. I sent the ghostfile to eLhabib, I hope he can help you out.

If you are becoming upset with my post about beating your record, be prepared here, because there are dangerous players hanging around in this zone!
    Im not upset and I didnt point the finger to anyone. All I said was I didnt believe you. I don't care if u beat the time. I will beat it eventually.
    ---
    Lets stop this nonsense ok, Im not looking for arguments. I joined this forum to meet some of the best players around and I have met some already. Im sorry for everything I have said.
    Last edited by Task; 1st October 2008 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Merged two successive posts, read the guidelines please

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Flashback_Jack

Good plan.

More about Mad Ice. He's one of the most dangerous opponents in the game. He's capable of destroying anyone's best efforts, as are several other players on this forum. So when you're beaten, take it in stride and regroup.

You sound like you have the fire in you to leap the ranks, so we'll be looking out for you.

- F

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rubix42

Looking at the times being posted, I doubt highly that I will be competitive, which I kind of assumed from the start, but I was holding out hope for a while at least.

So despite what I said previously, you probably will not see my ghosts posted, seeing as they would probably contribute very little to the community.

Hopefully I can learn from downloading other peoples though. With the limited game time I have these days, seems like I spend more time wishing and talking about it rather than playing.

PSN ID
    TearsToShreds

I might start participating here in a while, just no Vineta K for me since I hate that track. I'll post a Moa Therma ghost soon once I get a speedlap close to 21 seconds (Phantom). Pretty sure it's doable!

Also, let's not argue too much about these times and try to have fun while being competitive. It's a game!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

well im really trying to work on getting an easier way to transfer my ghost ships to the website, but as of right now i dont have the time or the resources to do so with my 40 gig model. your more than welcome to look at my times on the globals though, most are up and theres a bunch more coming and times have been beaten....such as maniacs 110000 zone in moa therma...i love you man but update so i can have my spot back!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

FrostE, does the 40gig model not have a USB port? Or what exactly is the problem?

Rubix: please do post your ghosts, even if you feel they are not competitive with the top times. There's a lot of people out there who would be glad to race a ghost they don't lose sight of within the first 2 turns (although I don't think you're THAT much slower than the top ones...).

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Amazing lap Matt' , and i loled a lot reading your answer to that new comer.
    Scarface : calm down and you ll live longer

To Martin , Matt' gave me your site adress last weekend but i was so busy with that 1st HD convention i organized so i ll upload my ghosts through the site asap.

18.95 vineta White and 19.00 for the black part
    1.38 something for the white and 1.40 for the black.
    Assegai was my choice