Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Post your Ghost, HD

PSN ID
    stin_wz

[Off Topic]
    Keenan, before you say anything to Zone members, I would advise you to think before you write.

I have met Asayyeah alot of times for the past three years! and he is a great guy to meet, also, I met other members through this Zone and they are all great guys!

All he said was, stop quoting after whoever their posts! and keep it simple and it`s all in the Rules which Flashback Jack just showed you!

I do advise you to read Zone`s rules!, then this would have not be happened!

[Off Topic]

stevie

PSN ID
    keenandinho10

Well read before you type then because he wasn't even talking about me.
    ---
    Just had a shot at that ghost MI and the line is basically perfection. Nice work.

EDIT: Thread had more posts and I tried to delete this and add it to last after it posted.
    Last edited by Task; 3rd October 2008 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Merged two successive posts

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Ice View Post
    I want to thank everyone who backed me up on this. This is what the zone is about: honesty, trust, friendship and oh yeah... Wipeout!
    Like you already know, this happends in the past with other newcomers : let them time to understand how great it is to be part of that amzing community Wipeoutzone is.