Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Trophy Help Thread *All tricks and tips welcome*

Timezone
    GMT -5

Cool

very cool. i saw all your videos. your amazing!!!!! how do you do all those brs? its so overwhelming. i only know about half the brs you made on each track.

Default Pissed offf

Ok, i had enough from this game, can anyone tell me what the hell i suppose to do here to obtain a gold medal?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Ah, a trophy hunter?
    Well, actually its pretty easy:
    It is a tournament. 3-8 races are put together and you receive for each race points based on your final position. The player with overall highest score wins.
    So you only have to have the highest score...
    Pro tip: the better ur position the more points you do earn

EDIT: in this case there are 4 races, lol

Aham..... and another question, what actually classes do? increase the AI difficulty or the speed of ship?
    Thx in advance.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

They increase the speed's ship. Its similar to bhp regulations in real life forrace events...
    The AI intelligince is seperately changeable from easy to hard. You have to do it manually.
    And dont worry if you get trouble @ phantom speed with AI on hard.
    Every beginner has the same problems

Thx again and best regards, im not pissed off anymore

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Just a brief note to add, if you are looking for the Transcendence Trophy, eventually you'll have to complete each event in every grid on 'Elite' difficulty. A lot of the first few events are relatively easy and once you get the feel for flying a little, it might be a good idea to "test the waters." When you win a race on normal the medal is plain, when you win an event on other difficulties you'll see a different emblem on the actual medal.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Another thing, if you are going for Transcendence then you will have to master a lot of techniques in order to obtain those higher difficulty medals and challenges.

So please do give Hellfire's beginners tutorial a watch, it will cover EVERYTHING you need to know in order to master the game and crush all the races in the campaign. I watched it and its made me the great pilot I am today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxzYkTralIA

Thx for tips Snake.

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

dont go online til you mastered offline mate - its a different world online, where predators like me exist...

...be prepared. be fast. be bad ass.

grrrr.

meeeow

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Hi Pussy.
    How was your Xmas

I wasn't online for close to 6 weeks, far too busy at work.

Stuff happens.

Hope you 'All' [ not just terra-wrists] had a great Xmas break

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

hehe hey bud, I enjoyed the break. Played some w'o" with some fast pilots and enjoyed some phantom for more than a few occasions which is rare for me. Pushing that fish about in phantom is fun but challenging lol. But yeah the break did me good, spent a lot of time with family and caught up with some friends who I was long overdue to meet with.

you was missing for 6 weeks online? due to work? bloomin' heck dude... well I hope you can spare a moment to re acquaint yourself with your ship again soon - snake and knux have been planning a team tourney, and it looks pretty good so far.

How did it work out with those precious gadgety things you got at a bargain online?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Definitely master offline first. If you can win on Phantom Elite by 1 second, consider that the average Phantom class pilot online will probably own you by about 10 seconds or more. Online requires different strategies, and a lot of pilots don't use weapons, rather absorb everything to make barrel rolls and shortcuts. The Elite AI doesn't do this.

Find a style that suits your personal play style and commit to it. I'm a green racer myself, so I'm quite vulnerable to a weapons tech pilot. But if a green racer gets ahead, don't expect an entire army worth of weapons to make any difference.

Also, don't get discourage by online mode. You learn really fast. Look for the best pilots, and race them. Slower pilots don't test your skills and the only way to get better is to race against the best.

After i unlock all medals on Phantom ill go online, i hope i won't breake my ps3/tv