Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Trophy Help Thread *All tricks and tips welcome*

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    IxDELTAxI

Where is the shortcut is it at the point where the track has the anti grav and it has the small little bumps that then lead to a jump? Also does anyone know the best track to get the trophy for not shooting a round in detonation.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Video demonstration of the shortcut.
    Last edited by Darkdrium777; 24th July 2009 at 05:31 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Danterich

I wonder how exactly to get the "Stats Life" trophy? Do i have to get every online badge(included new ones) of the game or what?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

No. Just open the stats menu and you should have it instantly. Provided you've been playing HD for some time and have something in every field of every statistic.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Danterich

Thanks Darkdrium, i just got the info that i have to obtain more gold medals of the fury campaign to fill the stats...workin on it

PSN ID
    Nunalho

Thanks on the input Dark, good video, i ll try later.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Danterich

I just had to race all of the new tracks to fill up the laps per tracks stats , now i´ve got the "Stats Life" trophy and "The Pure Four"

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    IxDELTAxI

Thanks for the video dark it helped alot.

PSN ID
    Reezellthia

Thanks alot for that vid Darkdrium. Would never have found that by myself.

PSN ID
    jameskkelly

Got all the new trophies except for all gold in fury campaign which I'm workin' on at the mo. Pretty easy to be honest, now, back to getting the original gold ones (life consuming)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    TaroBarkhan

Quote Originally Posted by Danterich View Post
    I just had to race all of the new tracks to fill up the laps per tracks stats , now i´ve got the "Stats Life" trophy and "The Pure Four"
    Oh, now I get it. I was wondering myself.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

If anyone still needs to get Zone Zeus, give Syncopia a try. Seems easier than Anulpha Pass, just done it in the campaign and hit Zone 73 on my first go.

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    Video demonstration of the shortcut.
    Whats interesting that you did the shortcut, but you landed back on the normal bit of the track. I have yet to get up or see anyone land up on that random broken peice of track that's just above the start of the right hander (Reverse direction). Is it just for show or is it just really hard to do it?

PSN ID
    silverfoxy

For anyone struggling to get the Hold Your Fire trophy try doing it on Corridon12 (the zone track that splits in 2 at the start). I took the right hand side every time and did it first time after plenty of tries on AP (for and rev).

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

I just had a go at the "Hold Your Fire"-trophy on Corridon 12, right hand side, as suggested. Piece of cake, got it on the first attempt as most of the track is wide open and it's also very short. And I can confirm that you CAN fire your EMP and still get the trophy. It's also quite easy to recharge it on this track, so... go get it

Since it's so short it's probably also the most practical track for "Da Bomb", I would assume. Will have a go at that tomorrow.
    Last edited by okam; 25th July 2009 at 05:48 PM. Reason: small typo

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    handmade_lion

Default ...

And I'll confirm Okam on the EMP. It's a go.

Hold Your Fire
    Reach stage 10 without firing on any track, in any Detonator event.

Just got it myself, and I am embarrassed as crap since you got yours on your first attempt. Mine took me like, three whole album sit-throughs. I was on Syncopia, and even though you guys might not want any tips from my horribility (see the HML dictionary ) My only suggestion is remember sideshift, and keep your track clean with EMP.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

Aww, well you did it on a harder/longer track, don't be embarrased Maybe you even deserve it more than I do, heh.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Actually, Coridon 12 isn't any good for Da Bomb, as the bomb can spawn down either branch. Choose the wrong branch and you're screwed.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    handmade_lion

Default ...

Anyone have any ideas on getting Just passing through? Make the AI too smart and they'll reach the target score before you can go through the barriers. And what exactly does going through the barriers mean? Can you just, crash into them or do they want you going through them with the shield on? I would imagine the latter.

Edit: Just landed myself a bronze trophy on AP forward Zone Battle Novice AI. I gave myself a comfortable lead on my favorite zone track and just waited for them to create barriers for me to shield through and that was precisely how I got it. Target zone 55 so I have the max amount of time, and I had about 10 zones left to go when I got it.
    Last edited by Handmadelion; 25th July 2009 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Figured it Out

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

Yeah, I just noticed about the bombs on Corridon 12. Could have sworn I saw 10 in a row on the right hand side when I did the other trophy tho. Ah well, got it in the first attempt on Syncopia, easy peasy

As for "Just Passing Through", make sure you do an elite event, because at novice or skilled the AI doesnt throw up a lot of barriers, plus they tend to run through them leaving none for you. Use your bar for shields, and just putter around the track looking for barriers, actually the slower you go around the better as it makes it easier to aim for the barriers (you have to hit them smack dab in the middle).
    Last edited by okam; 25th July 2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: zone barrier info added