Page 84 of 87 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384858687 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1725

Thread: Random HD Questions that don't need a thread of their own.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

He's an old pilot
    Used to fly as just simply Vecarlos, now flies with the 2097 added to it, he's fast yeah, likes his weaps too, so a tough one, but as Mosh said, with enough practice, you can get there too

Cipher

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

still trying to get there myself bud

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Oh? are you flying phantom again?
    You can do it, i know you can, you're a fasty yourself (& you like your weapons too ^^)

Cipher

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

I love phantom but dont really join it because my girl likes me to flash ... facepalm. That didnt come out too well. Lol.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Hehe, can't refuse her wish though ^^
    But yeah no worries, you're flash king either way, but for Avalon you're gonna hop on Phantom for a bit right?

Cipher

ps still working on the internal footage btw, bit busy with exams now, and internal shortcuts/boost rolls are ridiculously tough xD
    Last edited by Cipher; 18th August 2014 at 04:01 PM.

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

nothing is tough for "The Cipher" you got this game nailed man. I can wait

And yes - i'll be in for the phantom races, for sure - was a complete blast last time in avalon, had so much fun... and those neck n neck races were spinning me out something silly dude haha.

stay blessed

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Can't wait to race you again Terra, I've haven't had a truly intense race in a while.
    Although I'll still be that spec in your rear view mirror, I still have to beat Cipher yet

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

You must have improved by now... hrrrmmmmmm.... interesting....

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Does anyone know where I can get hi-res PNG images of all the track logos as well as the mode logos?

Timezone
    GMT -6

Logos would be easy to reconstruct in SVG. Also, if somebody can extract WipEout HD's package files from the disc, then we could just pull out the textures and icons there.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Are servers shut down over night or something? i find them to be offline quite often when i hop on in the dark hours :/ (GMT+1)

EDIT; they're up again, but the question still stands, regular maintenance or sth?

Cipher
    Last edited by Cipher; 13th December 2014 at 12:24 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

is it legal to take shortcuts on the tracks? this is what the developers are saying:

RECOVERY
    Even the very best anti-grav pilots can sometimes overstretch themselves, causing their craft to hurtle off the track following a high jump or unexpected burst of speed. If this happens to you, the AG Salvage Shuttles recovery service will return your craft to the race - however, you will have lost valuable seconds and will have to race hard to make up for it.

that brings us to the conclusion, yes shortcuts are allowed, as long as the game (AG Salvage Shuttles recovery service) doesn't respawn you!

thx for the clarification, Studio Liverpool
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JFthebestJan; 13th December 2014 at 04:35 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

I don't know if that definitively proves it, in fact it almost sounds like it doesn't allow for shortcuts the way it is worded. It sounds more like, "n00b pilot, fear not if you fly off the track, it isn't race over just yet."

One way to prove the developers wanted us to use shortcuts is the Trophy you get for going through the TV screen on the Amphiseum. There is your proof right there. It wouldn't have been a trophy if it wasn't meant to be used. To that extent this particular move even goes through a wall, which I consider to be a glitch. So essentially it sounds like SL WANTED us to exploit the glitch. Using this rationale, I don't see what we can't extend that to include ALL shortcuts, including the ones that skip vast amounts of the track.

Unfortunately, also it would seem like SL doesn't want people to boost, hold down L1 and boost again in mid air. While it is easily doable, that was probably why they decided to nerf the bsb system with the patch.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

you've to read between the lines. it's clearly stated: if forbidden -› respawn! / no respawn = green flag, go ahead!

Can anyone explain me what's the deal with the latest patch and why some forumers says it's better unpached?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

They fiddled with the air brakes a little to (i think) fix some bugs, which ended up slowing down your craft a tiny bit through corners (when air breaking), correct me if i'm wrong ^^
    it's ~0.2seconds per lap (on phantom)

Cipher

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    docfo4r

Hey guys,

short question: I guess this has been a topic before but couldn't find anything related and I thought a quick question will give me a quick answer:

Recently I bought a 3D capable TV. Does the BluRay version of HD/Fury support 3D with the latest updates or is it still the case that only the PSN version supports 3D and I need to re-buy the game on PSN?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Yes.
    Blu-ray version of HD Fury is v2.51 and supports 3D-TV. I think you need to reselect display settings in the PS3 XMB to get the 3D support activated. When you start the game you get a question if you want to enable 3D.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

the 3d in wipeout is s h i t, cause it reduces the fps to 30, instead of 60fps. if you choose to convert 2D into 3D (TV-option) the game will stay at 60fps

if you want to experience the 30 fps 3D, go to video settings of your PS3 XMB, choose 'hdmi' >> automatic >> the PS3 will recognize if a capable 3D TV is connected and asks you to choose the inches of your TV.
    Last edited by JFthebestJan; 17th February 2015 at 10:37 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    LevitatingFatMan/LsDre86

Hey guys, gotta a question.

I got wipeout hd and wipeout 2048 on vita. Now there are also wipeout, wipeout pulse, and wipeout pure for the vita. I know (most?) tracks from hd are tracks that are used in the older wipeouts. So whats is the best game to buy where l get new tracks and not the tracks l already know from hd?