Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "My Ranking" features appears to be broken

PSN ID
    Axellink

Oh yes, Ubermall is a dream track. So smooth and fast with only 2 places I know to pull BR's. But TT is going the way of F-zero GX TT records. Yep, the snaking incident.....

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Squallie

I played Pulse but just barely touched Pure. So I had never played Ubermall before. But I really love that one. My favourite in the game without doubt.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Syntek

Quote Originally Posted by eLhabib View Post
    I think that's only because of the Zico Trophy that this track is seeing so much activity right now... certainly won't be my first choice for TT (Ubermall...)
    probably, but my record is in zone mode.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rubix42

I just can't wait to see what times are up on Sol, Uber and Sebenco once this is all sorted out. I'm constantly seeing my name in the top 10 when I finish a race or TT or whatever, but I know that is in no way going to stand up.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Schumi_77

Indeed the feature is broken because I got the 7th on a time attack on metropia (frenzy capain) ^_~

Pretty proud of myself tough since I've got to see eLhabib name and I am (was ?) the first Assegai ship in ranking.

So I hope it is working ;รพ

PSN ID
    Nunalho

I wonder when will they fix it...i am looking at my records and they are 4 days old.

Hmm, I have some number one rank times - it's been 24 hours since, and I'm not on the boards yet.

PSN ID
    rushinmonkey

yeah still waiting for sundays times.. i had a 3rd place speed lap then, probably 3003 by now

someone needs to kick the server harder

the thing is pretty much everyone who posts here will be quite relaxed about this, and to a certain extent the >50 friends problem. but to the hoards posting on the US and EU PS forums the situation is different, would be good to have some Sony PR happening there before ppl either get fed up and stop playing, or read the many ZOMG wipeout crashes threads and never bother trying it in the first place. which is bad for all of us..
    Last edited by rushin; 30th September 2008 at 11:30 PM.

PSN ID
    JamboGT

Hehe the most obvious thing that says it isn't working is that some of my times (not uploaded yet) are faster than the fastest. And that's not going to happen!

I've been told that the records tables are being worked on, the issue is that more times are being recorded per day than was expected.... a lot more
    I've no idea when it will catch up with itself, but I've been assured people are looking into it.
    I am no longer directly on the project but I do enquire about some things

PSN ID
    JamboGT

Great good to hear.

Thanks

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Syntek

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Berry View Post
    I've been told that the records tables are being worked on, the issue is that more times are being recorded per day than was expected.... a lot more
    I've no idea when it will catch up with itself, but I've been assured people are looking into it.
    I am no longer directly on the project but I do enquire about some things
    Thats good though! shows that people are really dedicated to this game. I know I am.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

I was just gonna say: lots more people than you expected? That's very good news, innit? Now bring on the DLC!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ColdRemS

+1 with eL! Good news for you and for us!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Amon69it

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Berry View Post
    Or the game is selling more then expected, or the people who bought it are playing much more than expected.

Hope it's the first, of course.

On the other hand, this is not the first time we see leaderboards in a console game, but AFAIK it's the first time i see the having these kind of problems.....

PSN ID
    Nunalho

I know some people that bought the game because of its visuals now dont play it at all becaue they find it to punishing

PSN ID
    Axellink

Tell them to put PA on and keep on playing. I need more DLC Gawd dammit!!! Also it's good to know that they wasn't expecting this much traffic. Must mean the game is doing well so far.

I'm hoping they do fix the ranking issue as it's a bit annoying seeing my old times up there from 4 days ago

PSN ID
    Nunalho

Well today all the records disappeared...what happened? My online records were not updated in days and now, even old, they are all gone from the leaderboards.

I got a message saying they are fixing problems online, will our stats be back? I am the only one having this problem?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rubix42

All my online stats are gone as well, they must be in the works on something. I'm sure it will work soon enough. Until then, I'm going to enjoy being in the top 10 on every board I try

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

At least for me it's a no-change, lol, my name never came up into the ranking last weekend and since i didn't have ps3 online access here i ll have to wait till this afternoon to check if i am present or not