Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "My Ranking" features appears to be broken

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Berry View Post
    Finally, you can reduce the number of friends you have to below 50.
    I've read in a few places today, that most people have had equal success by reducing their friend lists to 60.

PSN ID
    TearsToShreds

Meh, just got to zone 60 on Moa Therma (mach 1 speed, wooooah) and got around 11000 points but it's not updated on the time tables. Still, that was an awesome experience!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Can anyone tell me why my game doesn't seem to synch with the ranking tables anymore? It used to do so everytime I went to the records section on thursday, but not anymore, even though I have tons of new records since...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

hey el, not sure if this helps, but you had mentioned something about the game telling you when the records sync...mine never says anyhting like that, but my times and what not are uploading on their own. i think it just boils down to what colin said, the servers need to play catch up

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rubix42

It synched up some of my scores, and it's none of my good ones, that is for sure.

I have a high score over 100k on Anulpha zone, and it gave me the 55k one?

PSN ID
    RozPT

Yeah, I also have some times here that don't get uploaded to the boards. Actually, I don't think any of my scores are uploaded although I have the internets on...

PSN ID
    JamboGT

I think its a case of them all updating but at a long time after it was set.

PSN ID
    RozPT

OK, today when I entered the "Records" menu a synchronizing notice appeared to me. It was the first time it did, so I thought "Cool, finally my records can go on-line".

Well, they didn't... example: I have 1.36.82 in Single Race Vineta K Venom, so I should be 4th place behind the 1.36.33. Instead, I'm at the bottom of the list with not time at all!

PSN ID
    Sumimasen

I have been gradually whittling down my Venom/Anulpha Pass time trial, er... time, but none of my recent times have been sync'd. In fact, only my very first attempt (using the Assegai) has been logged. And that one is rubbish, as I got gold on my first lap, so the session ended there and then.

Looking through, only my first attempt for ANY record has been uploaded!

This is a pretty big flaw in an otherwise supreme game!

Is there any chance of getting it sorted?

PSN ID
    Axellink

It's been noted by Colin in another post that they are looking into the issue, Basically the servers are playing catch up at the moment. They are taking around 2-3 days to update. Hopefully this should become instant over the week.

PSN ID
    RozPT

This is weird. It finally synched one of my times but it wasn't even the best time I had on the track. Why bother synching when it wont post the best time I have? Weird!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Flashback_Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Keenan View Post
    I had a 20.12 time on Phantom - Vineta K. (I actually hit a 19.98 but the electricity in my house turned off..
    What ship was that record made with?

- F

It have been 2 days now since my record didn't update...
    They better be not lost ;x

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

They're still on your hard drive, so if all goes wrong there can always be an update which grabs all the data from all HD players' hard drives and throws it online. Given the fact that Sony's got suffiicient sever capacity...

Someone server side (ie not our fault this one ! ) needs to throw another Gerbil or ten on the wheel things should, catch up, eventually

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Flashback_Jack

While you're there Colin, can you ask Tony to reset the Pulse server if it'll give the wipeout-game.com ranking tables a kick enough to force updates more recent than about three weeks ago? We'd appreciate it.

- F

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Syntek

this is weird. so my rank hasn't been updated at all yet, however i'm being pushed down to a lower rank.

when will this be fixed?

here's hoping future updates will sort this as I'd really like to see what times people have come up with against my current one on Anulpha Pass

PSN ID
    Axellink

Anulplha pass will be the TT track of choice for sure. People are shaving off mili seconds from what i can see so far

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

I think that's only because of the Zico Trophy that this track is seeing so much activity right now... certainly won't be my first choice for TT (Ubermall...)