Thread: "My Ranking" features appears to be broken

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default "My Ranking" features appears to be broken

Has anyone else looked at the 'Records'?

When you do a GLOBAL view, the square button is ment to take you to "My Ranking", but it doesn't work.

If I choose a track and do a PERSONAL view, I can see that I have times, but if I go to the GLOBAL view, it starts at position 1, and I can go to "my ranking".

Interestingly, after playing around, i have found that for the track "VINETA K" the list auto sorts to my rank (which is currently a disappointing 2597).. If I scroll up/down and then hit "square" it takes me back to my rank.. So, the feature kind of works.

But for other tracks, my rank isn't shown!

Jon

Edit: After playing with the records some more, I think the problem is on the server, rather than with the game itself.. If I look at another track (i.e ANULPHA PASS) my personal best is 1:56.75.. If I then scroll down the GLOBAL rankings and get to 1:56.75 I am not shown.

I notice, at the end of the leaderboards, there are 100s of players with times showing -.- and nothing against 'team' or 'speed pads'.

I wonder if the server is simpy processing 1000s of stats and hasn't entered them into the leaderboard yet? Or worse.. Perhaps there is a problem with the stats and these times are lost?
    Last edited by jweaver; 25th September 2008 at 10:46 PM.