Thread: Thank you soooo much SL !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    alka16r

Default Thank you soooo much SL !

I think it's never too early to be grathfull, so as I know that some of you guys of SL post in this forum (Egg, Colin) please accept my unfinite sympathy for givin us this present 3 months before Xmas..you are definitely my Santa Claus !
    Last edited by alka16r; 25th September 2008 at 08:45 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I have to agree with that....this game will go down in history...and once you all have played it you would have to agree.

A new gaming benchmark has just been set.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    kilozebra

thank you.

Thank you.

Thank You.

THANK YOU!

SL, you've outdone yourselves. I can barely bring myself to say this, after how long it's been... but...

Wipeout HD was worth the wait.

/Andrew

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

*bows down before home-made Studio Liverpool shrine*

chants..."O thank you great gods of WipEout, I shall name my first-born...quake disruptor"...erhem...

Anyway...seriously, thank you for the new WipEout...it shows that you guys and gals take a lot of love, pride and dedication in what you do, and it reflects in this final product...a lot of developers should learn from what you have achieved here...no corners cut, no holds barred, all out the very best from you guys in terms of time and effort... It's great to see that the visions that we had for WipEout...from a developers standpoint and from the fans point of view have reached an extremely beautiful middle ground...

I am loving it...WipEout HD that is...

now go take a well-deserved holiday...

and then continue the love with some wicked DLC

PSN ID
    SouthendRage

Brilliant job SL, I will be playing this game for a long time, you guys have done an especially brilliant job with the online, so much better than many games.

You guys deserve 1 Billion Cookies!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    taqili

vouch.

the game is brilliant and, aside from my PS3 not connecting to the game server, every complaint I have is some minor thing that probably doesn't matter to anyone else (like not being able to cycle through the music from start to finish to start)

you really ramped up the difficulty of the Elite mode, so I'm excited about the fresh challenge from AI and not just from Asa and his minions of slaughter.