Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thank you soooo much SL !

Timezone
    GMT + 12

Colin, Egg, and all the other SL peoples we dont see:

Well done. Awesome work. Im blown away, awestruck, astonished at how awesomely astonishing this game is.

Zone hurts my eyes. I love it. The explosions in single race obscure my path as i race amongst a firefight. I Love it. The environments are busy, digital billboard wonderlands, full of neon. I LOVE IT.

I JUST LOVE IT.

Bloody well done.

PSN ID
    Casshern1981

Talking

great game, it actually got released 1 week before my birthday,Thx SL !, now a wipeout 1 & 2097 dlc pack please...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Tekkenizer

the price is unbeatable for that work

zonemode ownz me
    i love it

- great menu design
    - very smooth
    - individual ranking system is great
    - sound / music at its best

Quote Originally Posted by The Gracer View Post
    Colin, Egg, and all the other SL peoples we dont see:

Well done.
    I'm taking no credit here ... just the odd job guy.

'Additional Artist' in fact

Timezone
    GMT + 10

absolutely amazing, once you get used to it!

Timezone
    GMT + 12

All those odd jobs you did helped with the final product, didn't they, Egg?

Once again, bravo. Phenomenal work.

PSN ID
    TearsToShreds

Wow, this game is miles beyond Pure and Pulse in terms of quality and on its own a spectacular piece of work. Everything is just right, the ships, their feel, the tracks, the difficulty. The graphics are over-the-top but just the right amount.

Finally unlocked my Icaras now. The time trials can be pretty hard, I'm glad they're a bit harder to beat than the ones in Pulse! Also, Zone is incredible. I tested it out straight away on Moa Therma and Anulpha Pass. Those two are perfect for zone racing. Now it's on to beating my old Therma record of 74 zones and see if there's something beyond super-zen. Ridiculous!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Quote Originally Posted by alka16r View Post
    To eLhabib : I must be wrong, you'll tell me but come on mate ! we all know how big fan you're and you don't say much more...strange...any disappointement that you're hidding ?
    I'm not hiding anything! I know the game is absolutely phenomenal, but how much of an arse would I have been a week ago, telling you this is the greatest game ever woohooo when you can't have it yet! Didn't wanna make your teeth any longer, y'know? Now that everyone has it (almost), I can tell you straight up: wipEout HD is AWESOME! There you have it

PSN ID
    Axellink

Thanks SL. This game is simply amazing! Now i need to get a HD TV for my bedroom and then I'm sorted!!

EDIT: Elhabib your records are stupendous. Is Icarus that good of a craft? Well flying the flag for Assegai so far. We got some fantastic talents out there with fantastic records.

PSN ID
    TearsToShreds

BTW, the retro HUD's = awesomeness.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Problem solved, the game is at 10% downloading. LEUNGBOK IS BACK IN THE BATTLE !!

PSN ID
    CaptainGrim

Quote Originally Posted by flashbax View Post
    I've said it once i'll say it again..u guys r gold and i love u all, even tho your scousers
    Hey hey hey... easy now! I think you'll probably find that most of the development team aren't actually scousers, but are just forced to live and breath amongst them...

You can usually guess which ones are the scousers by the smell and the inarticulate posts... I'm looking at you Berry

PSN ID
    Axellink

We knew Colin was a northern monkay from time. What about Egg? He smells funny

PSN ID
    CaptainGrim

Nah, he's a cockney..
    Last edited by Task; 26th September 2008 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Unnecessary quotation of previous post removed

Timezone
    GMT + 1

So, I think this is the right place to drop my first post. It`s a bit complicated for me to express my feelings in english, as it is not my native language but i`ll try.
    I grew up with the WipEout series and to a certain degree it influenced my life /style. The days...weeks..month..no..years before the release of WO HD you guys @ SL gave me a long missed feeling - you know that one you had as a child the days before christmas /birthday.
    And now thats here and I see it - play it - feel it - love it, it gives me the exact same feeling I had with the first WipEout`s - a warm feeling inside because you know there are people in this world who feel the same way as you (I).
    It´s such a rare and valuable feeling. Only WipEout, some music tracks and some art has accomplished that feeling for me in my life.

So what can I say - THANK YOU SO MUCH...
    for the brilliant art style and texture work
    for staying on track and delievering such a polished piece of work in this more and more decaying /greedy industry (EA - hint)
    for giving me (us) a really, really good time with the next milestone in the WipEout saga - WO HD that is.

I really hope to see more of you guys in the future. And please don`t lose the track you pursued.
    All the love and best from me

PSN ID
    ByteHawk

this game is soooo sweeet and hard. I LOVE it !!!!!!!

eLhabib : your records are super high, even if you've played this for a while, yours will be hard to beat.

any idea how or when the game sends the records to the server. Mine don't seem to appear yet.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Quote Originally Posted by Egg View Post
    I'm taking no credit here ... just the odd job guy.
    Funny... I often thought of you as a cross between Blofeld and Odd Job.

All these positive comments are almost tempting me to get the game...

But remind me... it still has barrel rolls, right?

PSN ID
    stin_wz

I gotta admit, I`m really impressed with HD and Zones are out of this world!

Thank you guys whoever created this amazing game and hopefully more to come in near future.

Foxy, not much barrelrolls! take it!

stevie

PSN ID
    Axellink

Infox, you might be surprised, but I've yet to see one person do a BR online yet. Especially when I'm playing with Zoners!! Big cheers to all the Wipeout connoisseur's out there racing how it's meant to be

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

i'm happy, SO HAPPY, yes a BIG THANK to ENTIRE SL CREW is a must, THANK YOU GUYS!!!
    this game is fxxxing gorgeous, my eyes was on the verge to blow up yesterday afternoon, and the only damned thing i have did the entire afternoon was say to me " ok ok, then i do one more time and turn off the play" in the end i've repeat that like 34 times , i cannot was able to turn my damned head out of that game yesterday
    this game is so ****ing hard ( who is a great thing ) it's really a mess ! in a GOOD GOOD way

the music of the menus has sounded in my head the entire morning ( cooool....)