Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Its here!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

I seriously thought sony had plans for 2097 and Wip3out on the PSN under the classics...forgot where I read this...anyone knows when this is happening???

And...Wip3out SE would be nice instead of regular coke...I mean...Wip3out

PSN ID
    technicolour

I really hope they do come out on PSN, but I bet there's problems regarding the licensed music.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Darn me for not getting a PS3!

PSN ID
    JamboGT

Talking

Hey all, well after downloading and playing a measly one online race i had to pack up and return home with the PS3.

What can I say the game is amazing. It is so astoundingly pretty and smooth. Man its smoother than a really greased up smooth thing!

Funnily when split screen is played it looks stuttery for about a minute due to the drop in fps but that is only because of the one player mode.

Did I mention how smooth it is?

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    BARTgai

Oh man, I'm really jealous Looks like everyone is having a wonderful time with it. Hope to have my ps3 in a few months (christmas?) and join you guys online!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rubix42

Ok, now I'm getting a little impatient. I have 18 minutes left at work, followed by a 15/20 minute drive home.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    BornToBeMild

Just finished a 2 hour session.

I'm speechless...

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

OK so thats a good 7+ hours I've had with it, bloody hell what a game This is real right? I only paid 12 quid for this yeah? I'm not going to wake up horribly at some point and realize its a dream lol

However it's not all good. I'm dissappointed with something and that is that I have to switch it off so I can go sleep for work tomorrow, any chance of a patch for this problem?

PSN ID
    JamboGT

In all honesty I have to say it really lives up to expectations. It really is a pity about the friends list issue but that aside it really is superb. On another note ps3fanboy have a story about a custom soundtrack made for the game by neogaf. It is free to download from either.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

Quote Originally Posted by Rubix42 View Post
    Ok, now I'm getting a little impatient. I have 18 minutes left at work, followed by a 15/20 minute drive home.
    heheh....lucky you...I downloaded it this morning...before work...

my wireless connection was taking forever...and then...at 50% it decides to time out and disconnect me or something...I was freaking out...wanted to download before I went to work...

got a huge cable...wired up the PS3 to the internet and hit download again...took a lot less time for some reason...

played for a bout half hour...now I'm at work...having to wait a good 8 hours before I get to play HD...

enjoy man...it was worth the wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Jambo View Post
    ~On another note ps3fanboy have a story about a custom soundtrack made for the game by neogaf. It is free to download from either.
    There's already a thread about it here in the WZ:
    http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5077

PSN ID
    JamboGT

Ah sorry about that. You may all continue waxing lyrically about this great game!

Timezone
    GMT + 12

WOOOOOOOT i just borrowed my mates unused PS3! currently downloadin all the updates it needs then im into it

if i download it onto his PS3 using my PSN ID, can i download it again onto mine when i get one without having to pay for it twice?

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Gracer, the answer is yes. I think, it`s up to 5 DLs. Which, I already DLed twice!

Less of your worries!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 12

cheers mate, thats awesome.

did you end up out on the course today? what did you shoot? i went out to the range and hit a few balls the other day...i havent had a round since christmas so it was nice to see i can still do it

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

This makes me so sad, the 50+ friends bug is keeping me from playing online. I really hope they get this resolved within 24 hours.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rubix42

Game is just fantastic.

Have fun hunting scrubs online these first few days, they don't put up much of a fight. At all. . .

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

I'm missing all the fun... no newb hunting for me.
    Last edited by Task; 26th September 2008 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Unnecessary quote removed

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Squallie

Quote Originally Posted by stin View Post
    Gracer, the answer is yes. I think, it`s up to 5 DLs. Which, I already DLed twice!

Less of your worries!

stevie
    It's not just 5 downloads. There is downloads (as many as you want I guess) to 5 different Ps3's max.
    And when he deletes his user from his friends Ps3 the game will be gone there(unless another user on that ps3 have the game of course..).

That is if WOHD works as 99% of the games on PSN. =P

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Got DLed it last night after a crazy trip downtown to find a correct and STABLE internet connection : it did it after 1 hour & half

I was with 2 friends obviously with no experience at all into the Wipeout Universe: but they realized the game run so smoothly and they did have fun playing splitscreen , with pilot assist on : one of my friend got a terrible dicease which affects his hands and part of his body so I want to THANK a LOT SL for what they did cause my friend really enjoyed the game with motion sensor and pilot assist on : he won few races against my 2nd mate .
    Honestly i watched them playing for a long time and i was really enjoying that

I also played ' a little bit ' till 3.am

More news to come