Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1538

Thread: HD Online Meetings

PSN ID
    Ziz528

I'm always up for friendly races, usually on around early afternoon sort of time, 1300-1430 GMT Still can't compete with most of the people here, but it's fun trying to catch them Add me, Ziz528

ion harvest is offline Banned for sending profane and abusive PM's Rapier Pilot
    PSN ID
    ion_harvest

I had a great seesion last night with chee5e2ee in a flash room. we took equal number of wins and i borke some personal bests haha

global 10 on anulpha forward flash but the records wont update grrrrr

respect to chee5e2ee. ggs man

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

10th at Anulpha, good effort! I had a great session tonight with Ragsus_Maxima (real name Jesus - how cool's that?) Starting on Zone Battle, then phantom SRs then Rapier. The Rapier room got quite heavy with weed_junky2, morfeo378 and others joining, and I have to say it was one of the best nights I've had on the game, thoroughly enjoyable.

Oh and sinus1 invited me to a webcam chat thing with him, vinnymonster, morfeo, ID_7of9 and zero3. Mental, especially since neither me or zero have webcams. zero3 and I were just chipping in with text comments but I'm gonna get a webcam now, and I'd encourage other players to do likewise. It's ace, you can obviously get to know people much better than with text chat.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

The last time I raced Ragsus_Maxima it did occur to me he might be Jesus.
    I've never even got voice chat to work. Mind you, I broke my keyboard the other day so some sort of chat-thingy must now be purchased...

PSN ID
    ion_harvest

sinus1 invited me too Colonel but i didnt have a mic so i left it alone. i mite get an eyetoy now aswell

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

I had no idea what I was going into but it was nuts, and very cool to be honest. A PS3 webcam is next on my shopping list, put it that way.

PSN ID
    ion_harvest

well i think it about time i got involved in these chat sessions. im not sure what i am going to expect but it sounds like a lot of mad fun.

I will be on tonite at around 8pm to race for about 1 hour. If I dont go to the pub i mean.

a few of my psn friends already have eyetoy and i had invites before so i do need one of those things.

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

I need a PSEye and a new controller. A good idea would be a weekly WZ chat! heh.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

Wow has it been a long time since I raced with a full room of trigger happy zoners! I really enjoyed racing Frailavi, RedScar, all the others who came and went in Chesterknight's game today. High point was starting Chenghou Reverse in front with a mine/bomb combo to eliminate poor Chester, and somehow pulling off a PB on that track, first race in the game! Then it was all downhill from there, as 8 pilots picked the same line each corner, track solid with mines, what mayhem!!! That was awesome! Great to race some of you I hadn't raced before.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

firtst ever HD-Session with sat, ericd7 anEcat, unc, andybob, and chaos was an absolute pleasure hope to do it again next week!

Timezone
    GMT -5

Hahaha I had a blast, even if the races got a bit hairy! The games were definitely... interesting.

Last night had a bit of a re-union on HD - Me, Dark_Phantom_89, DreamyElf and UB3R-BRENDAGE all in my chat room. Unctuous, Vlitzertron and nobu-the-sprigon were all in the room as well, had lots of fun and some excellent races. Thanks for reminding me just why I love this game and community so much guys. *hugs*

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Right back at ya Chal!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    greenymac

I joined in for a few races until someone decided to throw on flash class and I proceeded to bash walls incessantly...Thanks Chall! BTW next time invite me the chat...I didnt know u guys were in there.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

Quote Originally Posted by Challenger #001 View Post
    Last night had a bit of a re-union on HD - Me, Dark_Phantom_89, DreamyElf and UB3R-BRENDAGE all in my chat room. Unctuous, Vlitzertron and nobu-the-sprigon were all in the room as well, had lots of fun and some excellent races. Thanks for reminding me just why I love this game and community so much guys. *hugs*
    It was a lovely reunion and reminded me of the good old days. Haven't had races like that for a long time. *nostalgia*

Thanks Chal, I had a blast.

I did, Greeny.

Challenger's Lounge?

Timezone
    GMT -5

I enjoyed the races yesterday, even if I did rage a bit from the weapons fiasco. I got really unlucky in some of those races; 15 seconds behind at some points. :S

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

Ressurecting this Thread cause I had quite a few races tonight with Stin, apple guy, mietepiet, morfeo, liod, aiirwolf, snakenator, rapier_racer, bluwolf, danterich etc. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone in which case I'm sorry but it felt like a proper old meet up such as I would like to have more often, thanks lads!

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Wow! Three years old! And up and running again, yeah pretty good day and a lot of good banter through chatroom!

Must do again.

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Mietepiet

arok, lillith, outsider and scar are some names to add as well. Anyways it was good fun.