Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1538

Thread: HD Online Meetings

Thanks LOUDandPROUD, was good ,racin with u again, fun races indeed my friend , & yes there are alot of good players now, than ever before, dont underestimate , anyone thats what i think see you soon m8

France, 140km from Paris (west/south-west)
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Ace3cube

LOUDandPROUD > always pleasure play with nice pilots \o/
    Ace at your service

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Had some more fun races with today with Ace3Cube, SaturnReturn and ACE-FLO. Starting to knock off that rust and feel a bit more confident...had a couple of nice runs on Chengou F, taking 2nd in consecutive races, behind Saturn by 2 and 4 seconds, respectively. Hey, finishing that close to Saturn is a huge accomplishment for me (or anyone really) LOL. Also had an exciting finish on Ubermall F where I caught up to ACE-FLO around the final couple of bends then passed him with a turbo down the final straight to take 3rd hee hee. Thanks to all and looking forward to seeing you on the tracks again soon!

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Yeah, that was awesome man! LOL, we had a good session then mate. Thanks to all zoners who rolled with me, or rolled me always a fantastic experience peeps... Should be online for more punishment later, I like a lil virtual pain, only coz it's virtually painless

EDIT: good races tonight, wanna thank the following pilots - JFthebestJan, Brainbeat, TehRedScar, Micko_bg, TokyoSushi, hacenetchik and also boo4ever, who caught my last race for the night. thanks guys... catch you again, tomorrow night
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 11th January 2010 at 01:31 AM. Reason: update

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

Had a long stint with ShawnFrecle and his Italian followers, yesterday. It was
    very enjoyable. Best race I remember was on Sebenco where we both got kicked
    at the end of the field first lap from where on we started a pretty cool
    comeback riding close behind each other through the entire field until finish
    line, he in first position an me second. Additionally, playing with someone
    who is also quite competitive in ZONE makes up for a good spirit while meeting
    online.

I now get also much more comfortable with the dpad. WipEout HD has become a new
    game for me! Inputs and slight corrections to the racing line can be given so
    faaaast. And my success rate for doing BRs has more than doubled. Jesus Christ!

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Great games everyone just then, you know who you are. Nice to see a room full of fast pilots.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Well well!, that were very interesting game today and loads of pretty epic battles and close races!

Two hours of wonderful races and I thank you guys!!!

Hopefully more to come.

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Yeah,some great races Stin

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Danterich

Yes, thank you two too
    I switched ships very often to make it more interesting
    race you soon again mates !
    btw: there are lots of skilled pilots online these days

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Ive been gone so long L&P has returned!!!? never thought id see the day!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

HAHA! Yes, OBH! I'm back! Good to hear from you! I was too busy last week to hit the tracks at all, unfortunately...I'll definitely make some time for WO this week though!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Angry

I believe one of the best thing we all can do to thank & support Studio Liverpool right now is to play online. Like we never did before. I'm a speed lapper from the start, I always prefered to play offline & work my lines, brs and so on. But today I think I must show to those Sony bastards how much I love this game, and the best way is to BURN their servers to death. So...

DECEPTICONS... MOBILIZE!!!

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

Decepticons? Does that mean I'm not invited?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

eh eh you're the hero mate, autobots = win lol, of course you're invited. I love Starscream myself, cos' I'm a raptor fan (well I'm a fan of its flying performances, not of its power of destruction...). When I was at Las Vegas last summer I wanted to go to Nellis AFB, but lol tourists are not authorized. On topic, I'm trying to go online each days now, gah feel hard to get my a$$ kicked like that (on the fury tracks in particular, OMG I suck so much). As I said before my favorite mode is speed lap, but it's so cool to race with all of you guys, despite all these mines - mines - bombs - rockets - missile - respawn - gah! Cambodia FTW!

thanks to Imre92, jodiroga, brainbeat, IDreaper, flaflasat, Wipe-Assassin, Luna, afuroky, boxman22, Whateverman, TorquedSoul, Hacenetchik ...and to all the guys I forgot to quote for these cool races last night!
    Last edited by kanar; 2nd February 2010 at 06:08 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Had some fun races yesterday with z1r0rEi, Luxoflux, shapealot, dobyblue and a couple of folks that apparently aren't here at the Zone, but who are both great pilots...SHENG_LONG (not the first time I'd run into him on the tracks) and TY_RAPTOR (never run into him before). I have to say, despite playing more recently, I'm still pretty damn rusty and not performing close to the level that I used to. It's fun trying to get back into shape though!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    il_mago_di_Doz

Hei Loud_and_Proud ... I remember you! We did some races together when I was a rookie... Hope to see you and the other zoner soon online!
    For now.. thanks to ProblemSolver for the incredible races of other night.
    That was pretty damn intense!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Hey, il_mago_di_Doz! I remember you too! Well, I recall you being a fast pilot when you were a rookie, so you are probably much faster than me now! Yes, I hope to see you on the tracks again soon!

Had another batch of fun races yesterday with brummpah and z1r0rEi. Brummpah was kickin some serious butt! What also made it great was that we were in a full/almost full room most of the time and the three of us were on the podium at the end of just about every race. We would just flip-flop positions haha...though I only took 1st once (which I was very excited about, as a win against z1r0rEi is very rare for me lol...no disrespect to brummpah's amazing day, I just seem to encounter "z" on the track far more). There's nothing like the adrenaline rush that is WOHD!

Thumbs up

Thanks L&P, had some close races there,was good, thanks to every1,i raced on the weekend

Timezone
    GMT + 1

It has been a while, but I had great fun racing with Z1, Greenix, Fgdk, Luxoflux, Themaderfacker, Kaori and oeps and sorry for forgetting other pilots.

I had a superb and intense racing night. Greetz Mad-Ice

Timezone
    GMT -5

Default Zone Work!

Dang, it's been a while!! Hello, this is Raziel X and I'm hosting at this VERY MOMENT, a Zone comp in Mallavol... You want in, just look for Raziel_Sinister.. Though I'm only Level 3 (Thanks to my Little Brother stealing my last PS3), I'm still there... I think.. Come on by!