Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1538

Thread: HD Online Meetings

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by lunar View Post
    and Kigo it`s time for you to move to Europe I think - less heat and less lag, you know it makes sense
    Yes. No, i mean **** yeah!!!! The only people that i know in my family that are living it at the moment, have moved to Europe, One in Zurich, the other in London. **** the Australian heat seriously i hate it with a passion, also the net in this city is utter crap, cant even get ADSL2+ in my area, complete ****ing bullshit. The only thing thats holding me back is completing this uni degree. Soon as im done im ****ing outter here Still havent seen snow before in my entire life yet. Be nice and pleasent weather over there. No cranky Kigo anymore

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Zoth-Ommog

Good stuff today with: Cerium, JJPAP, WzFro, Luxo, Jan709, + many other who i'm forgetting.. sorry. Grate racing and funny chatting, that was a well spent 3 hour session! Thanks a million and see you guys soon!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JJPAP

A good evening in WO-land. Not too many wipers, but it doesn´t really matter when Kanar is around. Great fun. Thx to IH8YOU (I hate you! LOL), Phoenix437, Z1, Cheetah (very short, though - but when a lady steps on me twice, I leave the bar ) and others. See you all. Soon.

Timezone
    GMT -5

That room was a blast, had a lot of fun with you all.

And I swear, I didn't drop that many mines - I've got only 2 "miner" badges - and both of those came from that very room.

I didn't even remember dropping them - then again - with Kanar, and JJ inhaling my fumes, I was focused on getting away - damn the expense.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Wow, had the most intense session today. Got invited into a Rapier room completely full and with every pilot flying Icaras. Some great pilots in there, most of whom I'm friends with, including PEPEDA, Anderkovver, Kabuto, Morfeo, DividedXZero, and couple of others I can't remember. What a war zone! I don't recall being in a room like that before...multiple eliminations on lap one were common. Absolutely insane and super-competitive...often only 1-4 seconds separating all the pilots. Thanks to all involved for an awesome time!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

awsome races with eric, kanar, stink, and a bunch of others i cant even remember since i played all day lol. ill see everyone tommorow

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Yeah good races FrostE, was knackered and had to go to bed though...shame to leave Cambodia so early

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO View Post
    Yes. No, i mean **** yeah!!!! The only people that i know in my family that are living it at the moment, have moved to Europe, One in Zurich, the other in London. **** the Australian heat seriously i hate it with a passion, also the net in this city is utter crap, cant even get ADSL2+ in my area, complete ****ing bullshit. The only thing thats holding me back is completing this uni degree. Soon as im done im ****ing outter here Still havent seen snow before in my entire life yet. Be nice and pleasent weather over there. No cranky Kigo anymore

Yeah!!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    mic-dk900

A quick thanks to K_Haruki, micmacdonald(?), Xtriko and Zoth-Ommog for great races yesterday. Unfortunately I had to bail early - work called

Great stuff!

(and you .jp guys better get a hold of Haruki - bloody fast!)

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Looks like I decided to play today and I will start hooking up my ps3 now.
    Just for time being!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Ceiu

Some good, brutal, races today with Mad-Ice, chaos80, JJohnEames, eric7d and a few others. "Cambodia" doesn't even begin to describe some of them, though.

Sadly, I had to ragequit during the first tourney. The wipeout gods were smiting me every race, and I was one respawn away from putting a dualshock through my TV.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

big ups to everybody i raced today. especially IDreaper and REDALRT. we had some great 3 man races goin on and then me and reaper had some heated 1 on 1 for about an hour. great times guys, cya around.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IDReaper

Hey FrostE that was some epic racing last night, I may have to switch over to Harimau when I race you for now. That Feisar absolutely slices those corners. I need to go ahead and add REDALRT too, we've played a number of good matches already as well.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Well, I had played HD for well over 8hrs of racing this weekend!
    So many intense racing! and I did actually enjoyed my experience and I will keep play but I must concentrate on my golf!

Thank you guys for competing!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Yah, that was good stuff, Stevie...first time I've ever had the pleasure of racing you, I believe. Hope to see you on the tracks again soon!

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Heh!, thanks LoudandProud but last night, I was really drunk as a fart while playing on Rapier level! Did I ever won?

But nevermind, I had a rare time that weekend and maybe I will play tonight but depending how I feel!

stevie

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Aaah that explains your ungentlemanly behaviour then Stevie...mines, rockets, mines, missile, quake
    Boy you were firing everything you had at me last night haha...good races though and was nice to play rapier again, good change of pace

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Had some good racing tonight, thanks to Chaos, AnErare, Danterich and his clone, FrostE, Graeble (nice to race with you for the first time) and some other peeps I've probably forgotten because I'm baked

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

baked...mmmm reminds me of brownies OMNOMNOM... good races today !

PSN ID
    Mister_Mateo

Great races today, special thanks to Mad-Ice and Alejess who went through all the 16 tracks twice with me. Also thanks to rowan_psn, Greenix, tug_14, fluorescence, chboing and all the others who joined.

And again there were happening strange thinks on track. bhutata showed up again and believe it or not, he raced once (Anulpha Pass Reverse). Of course then he had to rest a few hours on track to regenerate after this enormous amount of effort. But I found out why he is doing this. Though you don't get loyalty points if you're not flying, your Online Rank definitely increases. I tried this after I reched Level 37 today. I entered a race and quitted, so I fell back to 36. Then the next race I kept staying at the starting line like bhutata and after the race I earned 0 loyalty points, but my Online Rank was 37 again. I think we should really complain about this guy, he blocked today again a spot for more than a hour.

Also a new phantom appeared. His name was AlienZico51fury (British flag) and he was flying an Assegai with a fresh PSN-Account. My theory is that he's z1r0rEi, though he tried to convince me that he's the real Zico. z1r0rEi went offline about 20-30 minutes before alienzico appeared, they're both British, he's already rank 50 and maybe bored + he loves conspiracy theories as we have seen this weekend. But thats just a conspiracy theory by myself, could also be anybody else, that's what we talked about (PSN Messages):

I: great name lol
    Zico: it is me
    I: for sure...
    Zico: i am sure, testing, secret
    I: lol
    Zico: (:

Later another fresh British account MEINFURY (Harimau) entered, I guess this was Paul then...