Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1538

Thread: HD Online Meetings

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rubix42

Good races with Blackwiggle last night (US time) and a couple other people. Seemed like we were beating each other by some wide margins, but the first couple of laps in each course were grand fun jockeying for position.

Timezone
    GMT -5

IDReaper gets my seal of approval - great racing across the board.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IDReaper

Yay I race with IH8YOU for the first time last night, awesome close races there. There was also that, um, CoatlKetzal I think it was? He was pretty good too. IH8YOU I'm actually not used to being up that late, lol DWI for me. I tend to race more around GMT eastern 6:30-8:00, probably will be on again today.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Impressed that you held up in Phantom, but also in Flash and Rapier too! Great across the board! Hope to see ya soon.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    boo4ever

I hosted several races yesterday that started out with just Feisar31 and myself but quickly became a great room. Quick shout out to Feisar31, Greenix, Sukkermund, Darkfaerytales, Andybob35, XBARNSTERX, fgdk, and others I have probably forgotten (sorry). It was great to share the tracks with such exceptional pilots.

boo4ever

PSN ID
    silverfoxy

Had some excellent races tonight.

Must give a big thanks to Tarquin, Asayyeah, Caller77, Emwu23, Infinity, BigiPl and Thorinx.

Can't really thank them for all the weapons they sent my way but its all in the game as they say.

I would love to play some more but my thumb is absolutely killing me and I need it in reasonable working order for the qualifying tomorrow night.

Cheers for the races anyway guys, see you on the tracks again soon.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Yesterday night I had some great fights with Vartazian, who put up some great races. Later on I could not join the rooms of Caller77 and also I wasn't able to join EMWU23. Too bad. When I became host: I had really intense fights with Ericd7m, SaturnReturn, Asayyeah and TheFrosty. Thanks mates you are very fast and fun to race with. TarotCardKiller could not join me, I hope you will next time.

See you all on the tracks, greetz Mad-Ice

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

awsome races mad ice and the rest of the gang, and some good races today with saturn, stinkleroy, fiesar, olouk and ziro. bbl wipers

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Oh yes it was fun again! Thanks guys.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

had some awesome races this sunday with the usual crew, had some awesome runs as well. :happyyeldar

i also ran into the famous "judus", his pace worries me, especially considering he hasn't played since before 1.3 o_O

great stuff

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Aaaah, good races tonight!
    Thanks to everyone involved - you know who you are!

After I haven`t been online for a while I always forget how fast you have to be and that lazy piloting is not an option! But thanks from me to all the awesome racers I met in "el`s coffee lounge." Apart from the fact that there wasn`t actually any coffee our host did a perfect job too, see you there again soon.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Oh I had coffee

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Haha yeah great races from the coffee lounge troop last night..nice to finally meet El online too. Good stuff

Fantastic racing last night, even tho i was FLyingHigher than usual...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

The pleasure has been all mine, Cat And you're really fast as well!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

awsome tournament with motor tonight!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

last night was absolutely great : we had some intense tournaments hosted by Spartiate ( a fellow fast frenchy) and Lunar (what a looong time i raced you my dear friend) futuring WZ pilots like MAdIce, Amorbis, Soccermum, Tarquin, Z1 and many others.
    I also had the surprise to see Skippou racing phantom speed : i met him in my appartment 5 years ago ( the early beginning of the mini-convention ) with Anthony and Vic Cachou.

Thanks Arnaud it was great to race you again too and it was brilliant to see you pop up in my lobby when I wasn`t expecting many takers for my tournament! But it soon became quite exciting indeed With 7 fast players on the track it was merciless and very tight for room, and I couldn`t get my head in the race mostly, but I have to say the chat rooms make online HD great and very much like Kai.

Thanks to everyone I raced yesterday, great to race Mad-Ice again also, and Kigo it`s time for you to move to Europe I think - less heat and less lag, you know it makes sense

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Thanks to Mad Ice, kgb, Zoth, Nadia, Constrictor and anyone I may have forgotten for some awesome races today. After my poor showing during Avalon weekend, I was finally feeling a bit more like myself out there today and was able to offer up some real competition to you speed demons.