Page 3 of 154 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: HD Online Meetings

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4

If I get a PS3, I'm going to continue to play Wipeout, but I'm also definately getting some other games... (Far Cry 2, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Kingdom Hearts III eventually, as well as Final Fantasy Versus XIII) and others later on, but Wipeout remains the reason why I would buy the PS3... all other games I wouldn't pay 500 bucks for...

Although it'll be difficult to resist, I probably won't be online until Friday, I'll need to get used to the tracks and unlock stuff... hopefully, I should be online by Friday afternoon, UK time.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Xbox Live Gamertag: INFAXSU

I'd like to say i'm dating a couple of models from work thursday night but i'm just gonna practice offline until i'm ready to bring my stuff online, i want to get a strong start to my rank (wait until the top 3O is established first)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Nadia_Elenova

Unfortunately I haven't been practicing because I lend my PSP to a friend to introduce him in the world of wipeout.
    But I'll catch you soon!!

PSN ID
    CurlyPutz

Not had any practice either and I am getting too old for this I fear but I will be online tomorrow evening!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

I second what Stephen said : that's gonna be the ultimate biggest thread in the Zone history !! After mine through Pure ( KAi Rendez-vous) , Tom's one for Pulse ( online Meeting) and now yours Charlie

Talking about thursday : i am buzzing to find a hot spot to DL it yesterday , since it's not working at formation Center , i need to go downtown Beauvais to a cyber-café ( like a coffeshop with free wifi), i have phoned the guy this morning and he is ok but i need to bring my small lcd tv with me so i asked the teachers from my center to leave 1 hour before. Hope i can finish the DL before doors close, otherwise my last solution will be finishing it at Mc Donalds !

Anyway i ll be connected friday

PSN ID
    TearsToShreds

You probably won't see me online for at least two weeks, I need my practice really badly! Haven't played any Pulse or Pure in months, only 3 SE, and I don't think practicing that will make you any good at HD.

PSN ID
    Axellink

Hmmm guys practising with the PSP will be a lot different than the actual game. I have a feeling the crafts will handle different. Least we can re-learn the tracks again

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KingTalo

Thumbs up

Sign me up! I'm ready to get eliminated (just as soon as i finish the campaign). I'll be on Friday night/the weekend for sure.

PSNID: KingTalo

PSN ID
    PuristTPN

Sign me up as well: PuristTPN.

I should be online all night Thursday.