Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: HD Online Meetings

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

If I get a PS3, I'm going to continue to play Wipeout, but I'm also definately getting some other games... (Far Cry 2, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Kingdom Hearts III eventually, as well as Final Fantasy Versus XIII) and others later on, but Wipeout remains the reason why I would buy the PS3... all other games I wouldn't pay 500 bucks for...

Although it'll be difficult to resist, I probably won't be online until Friday, I'll need to get used to the tracks and unlock stuff... hopefully, I should be online by Friday afternoon, UK time.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Xbox Live Gamertag: INFAXSU

I'd like to say i'm dating a couple of models from work thursday night but i'm just gonna practice offline until i'm ready to bring my stuff online, i want to get a strong start to my rank (wait until the top 3O is established first)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Nadia_Elenova

Unfortunately I haven't been practicing because I lend my PSP to a friend to introduce him in the world of wipeout.
    But I'll catch you soon!!

PSN ID
    CurlyPutz

Not had any practice either and I am getting too old for this I fear but I will be online tomorrow evening!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

I second what Stephen said : that's gonna be the ultimate biggest thread in the Zone history !! After mine through Pure ( KAi Rendez-vous) , Tom's one for Pulse ( online Meeting) and now yours Charlie

Talking about thursday : i am buzzing to find a hot spot to DL it yesterday , since it's not working at formation Center , i need to go downtown Beauvais to a cyber-café ( like a coffeshop with free wifi), i have phoned the guy this morning and he is ok but i need to bring my small lcd tv with me so i asked the teachers from my center to leave 1 hour before. Hope i can finish the DL before doors close, otherwise my last solution will be finishing it at Mc Donalds !

Anyway i ll be connected friday

PSN ID
    TearsToShreds

You probably won't see me online for at least two weeks, I need my practice really badly! Haven't played any Pulse or Pure in months, only 3 SE, and I don't think practicing that will make you any good at HD.

PSN ID
    Axellink

Hmmm guys practising with the PSP will be a lot different than the actual game. I have a feeling the crafts will handle different. Least we can re-learn the tracks again

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KingTalo

Thumbs up

Sign me up! I'm ready to get eliminated (just as soon as i finish the campaign). I'll be on Friday night/the weekend for sure.

PSNID: KingTalo

PSN ID
    PuristTPN

Sign me up as well: PuristTPN.

I should be online all night Thursday.

PSN ID
    Amorbis

I should be online tomorrow if I'm not too busy on the campaign mode. I want to try and unlock Icarus before I take anyone on, either that or Piranha. My PSN ID is Amorbis.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Flashback_Jack

I can see it now -- entire grids of online races populated by Icaras pilots.

PSN ID
    SouthendRage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback Jack View Post
    Not me!! I'll probably use the Pirahna, but if I get eliminated too often I might choose a ship with stronger sheild, that won't be icarus if things are as usual with the sheilds on it. I say pure speed may be not enough

Hope I see some of you tommorow, watch out for that Pirahna!

PSN ID
    Sumimasen

What's all this 'I'm not playing until I've practiced' bollocks?!?

Does no one just play for fun anymore? I hope it's not going to be all hyper-competitive and too serious - that ain't my bag, baby.

Well as soon as I've unlocked the Icaras, I'll be there. As my WO skills are well past their prime, I'll be the perennial back marker and proud of it!

Winning isn't everything - blasting Triakis with a quake - now THAT's all I need!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

I still play for fun. There was nothing better in Pulse than doing an Eliminator challenge in Vertica White/Black phantom speed with 25Kills with Triakis and listening to some truely kick arse tunes:

Also droping a few reverse quakes in leungboks face in online races in Pulse I cant do too much of that anymore since that frenchman has become a really strong condender in online sessions.... Damn you

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Well, me i just bought my ps3 today And i will try HD online today as soon as i got the download done. I just think that fun will be bigger on flash speed at least than the boring's venom class
    PSN id : leungbok
    I'm strongly determined to not let that happen again (Kigo's backquakes) lol
    Last edited by leungbok; 24th September 2008 at 05:06 PM.

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback Jack View Post
    That would be pretty sweet because I would happily kill the lot of them!

PSN ID
    TearsToShreds

Goteki ftw.

And yes, actually, screw the 'practice first' bollocks, it'll be much more fun learning everything online again!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

The thing is that if we go online immediately after buying the game it will be very boring very quickly, with only a few ships and a few tracks unlocked. Best to work on unlocking the content as fast as you can for friday, so we can have some crazy sessions over the week-end

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

I'm not making anykind of plans for practicing. when i get the game, I'll see what i want to do. online, offline, or splitscreen with my wife.
    for those who don't have me on the ps3 friends list
    PSN ID: xtriko
    feel free to add