Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: HD Online Meetings

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

damn I'm still in korea or what lol!!!! I'm going to turn off my computer to get more speed connection, that's weird. too bad stin can't wait to race u!!! I'll be back @ 18h00 gmt+1
    Last edited by kanar; 11th October 2008 at 03:46 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Gavin_

I found the lobby! eLhabib is superfast, indeed.

Supper is ready so had to quit unfortunately.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by insertcoin View Post
    Man, imagine a superteam consisting of KANDANG, KIGO, blackwiggle and I (oggob and bomber_rock can be a sub). We'd kick the sheep anyday
    Lol. There always that dJAmZz guy also. heard he's pretty good. Im yet to race him though.

Quote Originally Posted by insertcoin View Post
    We'd kick the sheep anyday
    Best way to keep Trans Tasman relations going. lol. Lion is pretty good though, he beat me in a couple of races when my Pirahna was being a bit of a bitch by not accelerating properly. Not my ship of choice also. Just using different ships at the moment so i can get that silver trophy for unlocking all the ship skins, i need to get 8000 points for every ship, this is taking longer than i expect. But NZ pilot are interesting to verse againest.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

very cool avalon races today between 15:00 and 17:20! Wow! lotsa fun, thanks Kanar for hosting. Avalon is so much cleaner than racing with weapons, apart from the occasional punt that sends you scraping a wall to a halt...

Anytime, Kanar, Avalon rules!

PSN ID
    Amorbis

eLhabib you have some crazy skills. We've had some good races today. I've been able to see lots more skilled racers. I'm really enjoying this no weapons thing, evryone gets a fair chance at winning. I'll see if I can join you a 1800 today for some more fun.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by eLhabib View Post
    unfortunately mdhay and I had some synchronisation problems it seems. He couldn't even see my lobby, and when he entered kanar's lobby, I couldn't enter any more, always got an error message... .
    Sadly enough ( can't write funnily here ) i remember from Xlink Kai sessions that weird bug affected few racers on our biggest evening ( ermm biggest for Pure underground multiplayer : 10/12 pilots )

Quote Originally Posted by lunar View Post
    "spectate".
    Dag & I got read that briefly : would it be implemented in a future HD update : giving possibilitie to run as a spectator mode watchign races or tournaments of good pilots !

Quote Originally Posted by kanar View Post
    let me introduce the "rapier racer rule" (I saw you last night lol) : if rapier racer connects, guns will be turned on!
    Ahahaha that fits sooooo well to this amazing character RR is

Perhaps "Spectate" could be to do with the "no respawn" option that was discussed - giving eliminated pilots the chance to watch the action while they cry their eyes out Or maybe it didn`t say "spectate" and was infact "speculate", which is exactly what this sort of thing leads to.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

ok guys. I'll be ready for 22h00 gmt+1, after a crazy afternoon. I need training!!!
    Last edited by kanar; 11th October 2008 at 07:35 PM.

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

kanar! We rule!!! The Legend of the Drunken pilots!
    lololol

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

lol xtriko, yeah I think I went too far tonight with Jacky danny lol, couldn't negociate the turns & the reverse & man I suck lol. need training. I'll post the new records in the arena thread. see you tomorrow! -straight-, no more alkaolic lol

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Frances_Penfold --ofw--

Great races, Asayyeah! Sorry I couldn't stay longer, the wife and I had to run some errands.

Looking forward to seeing more of y'all online-- haven't had much time recently and have been focusing on single player. But I want to get online more even if I still have a lot more practice to do

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Thx to everyone for those cool online sessions, avalon & sr included

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Awesome races last night in kanar's avalon. huges thanks to Mad-ice, Asayyeah, Kaori, Xtriko, Lunar, Guixsilver, El-Habib, Hunk83, Amorbis, Dag , Mdhay, Lude22tvi, Giufa-online, Pirhapac, The Muse, Avenger 2197... and of course Kanar "the genius".

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Thanxs to asa and xtriko also a surprise guest who I participate is Yoshikamitsu who is an excellent player!

Sorry, I had to go to my precious bed!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

yeah, awesome races last afternoon, & last night... I'm still a safety car on this game (drunken safety car yesterday lol), but I really hope/dream to be competitive soon. As Flash said, this is not pulse here. But I have to adapt. I'll be back for more today, probably for 15h00 CEST/GMT+1 (france is gmt+1?). Last avalon day, phantom, all tracks, 2 no gun races & a third, apocalyptic one with your favourite bombs & plasma stuff!
    Last edited by kanar; 12th October 2008 at 10:00 AM.

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by kanar View Post
    & let me introduce the "rapier racer rule" (I saw you last night lol) : if rapier racer connects, guns will be turned on!
    lol aah don't do that I'm guessing the majority of players who play this like the Avalon thing cos of the lack of weapons which is what makes it so good (not my personal opinion) for some people. So changing the way it works for one person...

So avalon is without weapons. That would be awesome if you could get one turbo per lap, but ships stayed solid. I wonder if there is a possibility for team racing to be a download, like 4 on 4, or 3 on three, or something like that. where you couldn't hit your own team with weapons. That could be pretty sweet

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Default avalon vs headache

sorry guys I was fighting a strong headache since this morning. Rapier racer, I love guns too sometimes, & I would be pleased to race a real plasma guy like you. I'll be online @ 20h00, for sure this time. Yeah Jabberjaw a real online TT mode or team racing would be great.

TT race like Pure had would be great, with options for one turbo per lap, no collisions etc. But perhaps this would need a new records table to keep things fair. I also like Avalon racing, it`s great for learning the tracks as I am doing at the moment and it can be very tactical, but I think racing with guns is what really gets me most excited. So RR if you`re ever looking for a willing plasma victim I`m ready!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Thanks to all who were there saturday night. Kanar named you already, so thanks again it was great fun!