Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: HD Online Meetings

PSN ID
    Amorbis

Thanks for the races this weekend everyone, some of them were really intense. I've had some great tournaments with eLhabib, Darkdium777, Leungbok, Flashback_Jack(?) and Hunk83. I apologise for any disconnects I might have made, I hope they didn't ruin the fun.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Amorbis, you've developed some serious speed in the last couple of days! I really had a hard time trying to catch you on some of the speedier tracks! Good races!

PSN ID
    Amorbis

Thanks for the compliment, eLhabib. When you've got people from WipEout Zone to race you have to get speedy to keep up! I've got some great personal bests which I'm going to find hard to beat. I'll be practicing hard for the next Avalon event next month.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Default oh yeah, i forgot to post about my my first race against some of you guys

Where i sucked bad.

Had only about 3 races against Mad-Ice and leungbok. The second one was
    start -> 1st corner -> second corner -> oh dear a bomb -> oh dear rockets -> oh dear missile.... -> and finally thanks for planting mines on my face....

spent the rest of the race clawing back to 4th.

Maybe next time ill try playing without it being on mute in a room full of people

thats my excuse and im sticking by it
    Last edited by Lance; 27th October 2008 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Unnecessary and diffusive separate thread merged with already existing thread.

PSN ID
    Axellink

Lol Hayden, been there so many times lol.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Just had some really nice online races with 'Judus', including an 8-race tourney which reached its climax on the last race, Sol 2, where I beat him on the finish line by 0.01 seconds!!! Nice races mate!

...oh and sorry for putting a missile up your rear on the finish straight of Metropia to win the race... TWICE!

PSN ID
    Judus

He he.. I had it coming really..

Sol2 finish was just fantastic. Couldn't believe the time when I saw it on the table after the race had finished. Nice one.

PSN ID
    alteregorr

Hi All.

After a lot of time yesterday evening I've an online casual meeting with some wz members....

I remember Judus and my plasma friend Rapier Racer among others.

I'm not ready yet, but I'm very happy to find their mines and bomb on the nose of my ship...

A few race, but very good for me! thank you all!

Let's be friends!
    Read You Soon
    CdRom

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Yeah, since I eliminated you on Anulpha reverse.

PSN ID
    alteregorr

Hi mdhay, hi all.

...ooops! ....aaaaah! Now I remember of you, but .....can I win something against you?

yeah! the full collection of mines, bombs, rockets and something else, but full desctructive, that you lay down on the track......ah ah ah!

See you soon online!
    CdRom

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Yeah Alterego, you won.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Who's this knob calling me a cheat, lol. I cant read this, can anybody interpritate this thread:

http://www.play3.de/forum/clan-ecke/...-clans-29.html

BTW i raced a couple of filthy mouth french dudes a few days ago, both flying Icarus where being quite nice (not) in the Lobby after the racers with there headsets. There was one thing i did hear in the cross in translation, and that was "moathar fhauker" several times indicated towards me along with my username, then i left the room a after nailing the bastrds to the floor with 5 wins in a row. I think there PSN user IDs where 'monoi and omenas".... Interesting things happen online when people have headsets with them. I think its time for me to get one now.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Quoted from another forum for you which I translated from Google!

" With whom I've already gezockt (and won each time ^ ^). But who had yet?
    He wo wir grad beim Thema sind,hab ihr auch einbrüche bei der Geschwindigkeit im Solo modi?Und es gibt schon cheater bei WipEoutHD (KIGO1987 der ist immer unverwundbar,hat dauer Turbo und taucht urplötzlich vor oder neben einem au.(das mit einer Mirage,
    He grad where we are on the subject, did you also dips at speed in the solo modes? And there are already cheaters in WipEoutHD (the KIGO1987 is always invincible, has long Turbo and appears suddenly in front or beside a au. (With a Mirage ,"

stevie

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Rough Translation:and there is even more cheater with WipEout HD(KIGO1987 that is always invulnerable, has duration turbo and dips abruptly before or beside an outer. (with a Mirage,

Damn, Stin, damn.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

ROFL, cheaters.

Yeah I've had some people say that I was a ''retard'' in R2 because I had the power core and was running away from bad guys so I don't get killed (Which is pretty much what I had to do). Lucky him I didn't have my headset on at that time.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Hey Kigo, i knew that you were too fast to be honest Maybe you'll become a celebrity like Zico
    Seriously, it happens to me too. Guys online called me "a cheater". I adviced them to remove their pilotassist to be faster. They didn't answered.
    Do all those guys thinks that the phantom class is unmanageable without the PA ?

But cool meetings happened too online. I had a great session with our japaneses friends Aka-sho & Hisho (they're already serious opponents, despite the game came to japan only 2 days ago). Trentdf was one of the fighters

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    ElSuperNova

I also had an encounter with our Japanese friend Aka-sho in Anulpha pass(venom ...i think)

I, who had just completed Beat Zico in 220 laps went to online to blow off some steam

When the race showed "Anulpha Pass" i was Confident of a win

It was all going good for me buy aka-sho was always on my tail at least 2-1 seconds behind me, the other 2 competitors wayyy behind. On the last lap I foolishly attempted the overpass barrel roll

... and failed

All in all a good race from aka-sho and i hope to meet Hiso later on, we are close in timezones anyway

PSN ID
    stin_wz

My golf is cancelled due bloody frost! because, I was soo looking forward to play!

Oh well, I`m always online today.

stevie

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    dobyblue

I wonder if there's anyway Colin and the team might get involved with serious problem pilots like "Xeretion" (or Xerious, something like that) who starts a race or tourney, usually phantom, and just sits there.

I have seen his race sit up there for 2 hours before. I've noticed him doing it several times now. I usually go and grab a headset and go in the room where 6-7 pilots are waiting and advise them that this guy will NOT start his races, he just sits there. Then I tell them I'll go create one and moments later most of the names are in my race, which ALWAYS starts - I don't leave people waiting, especially not when 8 people get in the room.

This Xeretion or Xeration or Xerious prick, whatever his name is, doesn't start ever. What can we do about that? There should be a way to make complaints perhaps through a site like this where serious pilots are against problem accounts and that person will be blocked from the server from creating events.

No?

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Yeah Xeretion is a prick I noticed this yesterday he sets it up and never seems to select a ship and it just sits there. I sent him a nice polite PM but hes not responded, I hope his PS3 explodes and damages his TV in the process.