Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown...3...2...1...

Timezone
    GMT -6

I should have picked the PS3 over the 360 T.T.

I hope they have this on the display PS3s in gamestop.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Boogalogist

Seems like a good time to trade it in for PS3

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

*cries* why am i on the wrong side of the world... enjoy your high-definition ag racing :/ just remember, i`ll be shoving my ag sys up your exhaust soon

PSN ID
    JamboGT

Hmmm with you being in Australia does that not mean you will be among the first to play the game?

On another note maybe its the lack of sleep but the final sentence is slightly disturbing lol!
    Last edited by Task; 25th September 2008 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Quotation of previous post removed

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Soccermums

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO1987 View Post
    Youve been on this forum since the same month i joined Soccermom but you have less then 1/100th of the amount of posts i have. lol.

BTW are you one of those types of people who drive around Urban Areas in a huge Special Utility Vehicle?
    haha
    Actually, I had my first lurking session around Wipeout fusion, while living in the US - trying to figure out how to sling-shot the tail of the craft to not hit that damn ad sign in zone-mode on one of the tracks (cannot remember the name). To date, I still haven't come around a more well-written FAQ for any game compared to the ones provided by Hellfire.
    ... and I still remember how my contact lenses felt like when reaching higher zone speeds (it quickly became part of the routine to take out my lenses and put on glasses before starting my game sessions

Btw. I won't be driving an SUV until the CO2 footprint for those types of cars looks substantial different ... Especially, while living in Denmark .

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

Quote Originally Posted by Jambo View Post
    Hmmm with you being in Australia does that not mean you will be among the first to play the game?
    I`m overseas on holiday away from the comfort of my monolith

PSN ID
    SouthendRage

Cool

Well, nothing yet EU, but I reckon the Store will be updated 3PM-6PM GMT, so I don't think there's any point in checking again and again yet.

But those bloody butterflys.....

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    Sugar_from_OTW

I got a prepaid visa credit card just to buy wipeout, but I didn't realise you had to write everything uppercase, and I couldn't figure out where my security number was.

Anyway, I tried to add the credit card more than 10 times, and now I have to wait 24 hours before I can add money to my wallet again.

I don't think I can wait that long.

PSN ID
    Axellink

You are PI$$ED!!!! Should have sorted the card out weeks ago . don't worry mate. I'll post some vids for you to watch

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    AG-Wolf

so it's 3am.. I get a text message on my cell phone from Arnaud that reads "Wipeout HD today!!!!!"

...I can't text him back because my phone doesn't do international calling, let alone texting XD

Soooo Arnaud: have fun I still refuse to buy a PS3 ^_^ Let me know if HD sucks less than Pulse

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    Sugar_from_OTW

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    You are PI$$ED!!!! Should have sorted the card out weeks ago . don't worry mate. I'll post some vids for you to watch
    Forget it! That's only going to make things worse.

Does anyone know if I can buy the game under my gf's PSN, and still be able to play the game, no problems, on my login?

PSN ID
    Axellink

Na that wont work mate. What you might have to do is create a new PSN account. But here is the problem. The card you used may still be on the system for blocking until the 24 hours is up. You can try this by making a new account. It would be very bad security if you could purchase with your CC after making a new PSN account.

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    Sugar_from_OTW

I rang Sony (Australia, as the New Zealand helpdesk closes at 5pm), and they said they can't lift the 24 temp suspension.

I took time off work too. Ah crap! I might go to blockbuster and rent a game so I've got something to play tonight/tomorrow. If someone would like to suggest a game to play to get me in wipeout mood, that would be cool (I was thinking Pure [the motorcross game], but I don't want to get sick of racing).
    Last edited by Lance; 25th September 2008 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Redundant quotation eliminated! Read the guidelines.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

Quote Originally Posted by AG-wolf View Post
    so it's 3am.. I get a text message on my cell phone from Arnaud that reads "Wipeout HD today!!!!!"

...I can't text him back because my phone doesn't do international calling, let alone texting XD
    Your phone seriously has no international calling feature? There`s no + button? Weird.
    his number would be +33__________ (the underlines are for his mobile number excluding the 0 at the beginning) Try holding down star to get a plus.

I hope of course you already know this - i`m just sticking it here for good measure.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

I just want to point out that sony has just added Megaman 9 to the Hong Kong PSN store, but still no WOHD.

Good work keeping up the PSN-watch!

SugarOTW, most PSN games I have work on every login account on the machine, no matter which one downloaded it. The only one that doesn`t is Super Stardust HD. But to be safe you might be better off waiting until someone confirms HD will work on other accounts and isn`t locked to just one.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    netsan

Quote Originally Posted by Wip3ou7 View Post
    I just want to point out that sony has just added Megaman 9 to the Hong Kong PSN store, but still no WOHD.
    ????????

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Just a tad over 4PM here ( GMT+8 ), still nothing. That would make it a little over 8AM at GMT+0, still nothing.

Why isnt it out yet?

PSN ID
    JamboGT

Well the EU store doesn't update till around 4 in the afternoon. Occasionally this can be as late as 6/7so over here at least we have another 7 hours or so to wait.

I honestly don't know when Aus/NZ store updates, though it may be the same time as the other traditional PAL areas.

Basically I don't know!

Sorry

I have to pack up my ps3 and go to my games lab at University to download the game!

Hopefully it will connect. If it does my connection will be quick anyway!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Schumi_77

For those who (like me) have a hard time waiting for the PSN to update (and also waiting to get back to home) ... gamersyde has posted 10 videos in 60fps (but not in fullHD this time).

http://gamersyde.com/news_7119_en.html

enjoy