View Poll Results: Which Pure tracks would you like to see as DLC for HD?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Modesto Heights

22 34.92%
  • Blue Ridge

29 46.03%
  • Sinucit

21 33.33%
  • Citta Nuova

14 22.22%
  • Exostra Run

20 31.75%
  • Staten Park

45 71.43%
  • Sebenco Peak

10 15.87%
  • Iridia

8 12.70%
  • Koltiwa

15 23.81%
  • Khara Descent

17 26.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Three tracks from Pure would you like to get as DLC for HD?

Citta Nuova would be bottom of the list of any track I'd want remade

It had some really cool ideas, but it didnt work as well as hoped

I'd love to do some new tracks, I'd love to see Modesto, Staten Park and 123Klan track HDified.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

+1 on that one...remake of the 3 tracks mentioned and a no on Citta Nouva...

The super snake run bit where you have to throw yourself from left to right to left to right...is a bit much and I always seem to somehow throw myself out of the track...unless...some MagStrip technology is placed in that bit...
    Last edited by Lance; 22nd September 2008 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Redundant quotation eliminated! Contender spinning on thin ice.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Berry View Post
    That advertisement sign bothered you too eh?
    I guess each game has it's very hard track: Silverstream, Odessa Keys, [WipEout 3 / WipEout 3 SE / WipEout Fusion], Citta Nuova, Outpost 7.
    WipEout HD is the only one that has no really hard track, Metropia Black may be the one I think.

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

Wipeout also had Firestar... I think Wipeout 3 was P-Mar Project...

Their are quite a few in Pulse in my opinion...

Yeah it lacks difficult tracks, but I think before it brings those it should really consider an option for turning the motion-sensitive camera off...

You are to let off the thrust before the sign on citta nuova, then pick it up again once nearly under it... it helps to do this with the other ones actually until you can learn what parts to use the thrust so that you don't lose hardly any speed...

W3O>Stanza Inter at your own risk.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MAMUTHcz

I had to choose staten park and modesto...my third choice could be any of tracks from the list...apart from 2nd sebenco...damn I hate this track there is NO WAY I could ever do perfect lap on this one. Especially with that nasty left turn which allways makes my slam into wall

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Berry View Post
    Citta Nuova would be bottom of the list of any track I'd want remade

I'd love to do some new tracks, I'd love to see Modesto, Staten Park and 123Klan track HDified.
    I am happy to hear this. However Modesto Height is really a bit like Chenghou Project, it almost has the same flow. Staten Park, I can already see myself flying this one in HD. About 123Klan, oh yes with more artwork on the walls, graffiti everywhere. Scien and Klor rule! Greetings from Shape Squad.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

123Klan had a nice track layout if I remember correctly. The style, on the other hand, doesn't really fit to WOHD (even though it didn't look bad!).
    But then I could imagine that track with a completely different sourrounding.

That being said, the Omega Pack had some really nice track layouts in general.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Perhaps they could be relocated to an extra Hub Complex, ala the Delta League. I dunno, I've never seen the Omega League in action, since it was an exclusive gift to the EU region for their patience in waiting another six months for a PSP.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

Maybe...just maybe...if there isn't any bad blood between the two parties...there could be a track designed by miTDR???

Just a thought...

Althought the idea of a DLC track pack with tracks designed by a whole host of design firms blows my mind...maybe a track by a designer from each discipline of design...

architect, graphic, fashion, interior, product...
    Last edited by cybrpnk; 22nd September 2008 at 10:30 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -8

Quote Originally Posted by Sch@dows View Post
    Maybe because we don't remember the tracks from their names, screenshots are not on the official site for those, and some of us don't have Pure anymore u_u.

I need to get my hands on a Pure UMD ^_^
    Actually, Pure is downloadable onto good ole memory stick courtesy of the Playstation Store. I actually bought it right after purchasing my PS3 and didnt realize that the PS3 doesnt emulate PSP...ah well, it will come in handy when I DO by a PSP later!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I think it's a fair bet to say that Staten Park will be downloadable if DLC is created

PSN ID
    HK-50 / XBL: WipeoutJunkie

I'd really love to see a non neotronic version of Vohl square. A fast twisty track, had some good races on there. Would also be nice to see a track with a brand new visual design rather than an upgrade of an existing track.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I am really happy to see Staten Park and Blue Ridge on top! But I don't understand why Modesto and Exostra are ranked higher then Sinucit or Koltiwa, these tracks are far better in flow and speed and have tricky turns too. I am hoping that other players will vote for Koltiwa and Sinucit.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Seems like the Delta and Gamma tracks are making a comeback Please no more shitty Pure tracks where the corners are a joke The Sichuan Province track is a real bitch The Gamma tracks are great for speed and flow, Anuphla Pass is great, probably not as great after attempting for that Zico trohpy thing a few hundred times. But its a nice fast tracks....

BTW when is someone going to do a poll thread on the Pulse DL idea.... We want Talons Junction, Arc Prime, De Konstruct, Tech De Ra, The Amphiseum, Fort Gale, Platinum Rush and Vertica!!!!

Basilico and O7 can ****off

PSN ID
    Axellink

Does anybody have a link to the PULSE DLC track designs. Are they any good?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO1987 View Post
    We want Talons Junction, Arc Prime, De Konstruct, Tech De Ra, The Amphiseum, Fort Gale, Platinum Rush and Vertica!!!!
    Uninspiring tracks are uninspiring.
    I found these tracks to be lacking something special, while the last four have it. I can't explain it, but I'd like to have the last four before the first four.
    Also, Outpost7 would be cool (Like that track, don't know why though. Probably masochism )

'strike-through' effect doesn't work ([s] ooo [/s])

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Pulse tracks are best defined into this order:

Basic: Talons Junction

Chicane Lovers: Arc Prime, Fort Gale, Platinum Rush

Speed Lovers: De Konstruct, Tech De Ra, The Amphiseum, Vertica

Cunty tracks: Basilico Black and Outpost 7

The speed lovers tracks are the only tracks where you can leave your thumb on the 'x' button over the entire race, also these tracks are barrel roll heaven. Great in the highests speeds.

So on my last post i will correct myself.... think these tracks will do much better in HD than the other tracks.

De Konstruct 'White'
    Tech De Ra 'White and Black'
    The Amphiseum 'White and Black'
    Vertica 'White and Black'

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

i have to say that HD really needs:

1-a track with a LOT of nature
    2-a really LONG track and hard ( ex. arridos, silverstream, spilskinanke, i don't have play pure but i think also sinucit is good )
    3-a really REALLY technical track

PSN ID
    HK-50 / XBL: WipeoutJunkie

Cor The Amphiseum, yes please! And Gemini Dam anyone? The black version of that track is superb.

I think most of the Pulse tracks are pretty decent on their own but put together for the game made some really seem a bit drab. Then having to race them in reverse as you make your way through the campaign made them quite tedious in the end.

I think a couple of the better tracks in Pulse will stand out a lot more if grouped with those found in HD/Pure.