View Poll Results: Which Pure tracks would you like to see as DLC for HD?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Modesto Heights

22 34.92%
  • Blue Ridge

29 46.03%
  • Sinucit

21 33.33%
  • Citta Nuova

14 22.22%
  • Exostra Run

20 31.75%
  • Staten Park

45 71.43%
  • Sebenco Peak

10 15.87%
  • Iridia

8 12.70%
  • Koltiwa

15 23.81%
  • Khara Descent

17 26.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Three tracks from Pure would you like to get as DLC for HD?

IF I had Pure and Europacks, and IF I knew what I was talking about, I would vote for Staten Park, Card City, and BurgerTown.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Voted for Blue Rigde, Staten Park and Koltiwa. And yes Lunar; Burgertown fan for life!!!

For Pulse: Arc Prime, Amphiseum and Gemini Dam.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    WZ_Task

Quote Originally Posted by eLhabib View Post
    A very special applause goes to ZenDJiNN and Task (?!) for voting on all tracks
    8 D All but Citta actually! And I put a lot of thought into a couple of the others before I checked them.
    Another victim of casting my vote before reading the first post in the thread. 8 P
    Read the thread, went to try and change my votes, no joy. 8 (
    Shoulda put "Pick any 3!" in the thread title or something! I've got my threads upside down on purpose, so the oldest post is at the bottom of the page, handy for when you're reading all the posts and only care about the two or three most recent, this is the only time it's been the opposite of helpful! 8 D

blue ridge, in the style it appears in pure, no adding shiny shiny!

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

I chose Blue Ridge (don't want it to go all woodsy either... I like it's current style)...

Chose Citta Nuova is a very tricky track, and I love how it fits in with the sunny-city type landscape...

And last but not least, chose Khara Descent... don't know why I liked this track so much, I think it's just cause it seemed to be Icaras' type track...

Damn... forgot their were so many tracks from pure... I freakin' love Wipeout...
    Last edited by Chill; 19th September 2008 at 02:56 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

Definitely gotta have 123Klan in HD...other than that...to be honest...I don't really know all the Pure track names off the top of my head, but Modesto Heights is up there...I kinda remember tracks by how much I have to accelerate and then how much I have to turn, airbrake, accelerate, turn, turn, airbrake...then repeat cycle...

I'm hopeless with names...this includes music...my girlfriend's always saying how cool (insert song name) is and (insert artist) is...and I would reply with is that the one that goes (insert tune)...

I'd love to work with 123Klan again. I got on great with them first time round and they were pretty chuffed with the way the track turned out.

And Citta Nuova .. I'm a big fan of the sunny city style, although maybe not the corkscrew chicanes. It'd be pretty cool to do another track in that environment.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Yes. Do that Egg. Citta Nuova can still work. Just drop mag strips where the chicanes are.

Im suprised that not much people have considered the Delta and Gamma pack tracks, they where fkn awesome! Speed, speed, speed all they where! Bring them into HD glory
    Last edited by Lance; 19th September 2008 at 06:34 PM. Reason: QUOTATION REMOVED. FOLLOW THE RULES.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

That's exactly my problem with them - just not technical enough...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Schumi_77

Maybe because we don't remember the tracks from their names, screenshots are not on the official site for those, and some of us don't have Pure anymore u_u.

I need to get my hands on a Pure UMD ^_^

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ZenDJiNN

Quote Originally Posted by eLhabib View Post
    A very special applause goes to ZenDJiNN and Task (?!) for voting on all tracks
    Like Task, i also have my threads reversed so that i jump straight to the current page. The reason why i voted for all the tracks is because i like them all, and would willingly pay for DLC for almost anything that was either Pure or Pulse related. There isn't a track on Pure that i don't like.

Next time i'll check the first post first.... Promise!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO1987 View Post
    Just drop mag strips where the chicanes are.
    Oh please don't! No more mag strips!!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

Quote Originally Posted by Egg View Post
    I'd love to work with 123Klan again. I got on great with them first time round and they were pretty chuffed with the way the track turned out.

And Citta Nuova .. I'm a big fan of the sunny city style, although maybe not the corkscrew chicanes. It'd be pretty cool to do another track in that environment.
    123Klan are pretty cool...got the honour of meeting them when they were here in Sydney for a graphic design conference thing here ages ago called Semi-Permanent...bought this limited edition 123Klan book full of their artwork which they apparently printed only for the conference...stoked...

out of all the presentations, they had the coolest vibe around them...Scien and Klor...very cool couple...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    SpaceboyG

Voted for Staten Park myself.

It's one of the few courses I think I have a chance to beat any one. Would also love to see in in high def

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO1987 View Post
    Yes. Do that Egg. Citta Nuova can still work. Just drop mag strips where the chicanes are.
    But I liked this part guys... without magstrip... it was so challenging, and was a big part of why I like it... you did flip over a lot and stuff on this part, but that's a part of the challenge no? If not, aww well... as long as it's understood that it's still liked...

PSN ID
    Axellink

Has anyone raced Citta Nuova in reverse? That track is awesome!!!! I definately vote for that to be remade as well please

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Citta Nuova is an awesome track once you get used to it.
    The chicane should stay - without magstrips. And yes: it's also a nice track in reverse.

One thing, though, that could be changed, is the height of the track's walls. It's too easy to fly off the track.
    But that's something that should have been changed for all tracks.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Frances_Penfold --ofw--

I am surprised (and pleased) to see such a strong showing by Staten Park-- I thought I was the only one that *really* liked that track

eLhabib, maybe it would be worthwhile starting a second poll thread for tracks in Pulse! I know that many prefer Pure to Pulse, myself included, but there are some kick ass tracks in Pulse that would be wonderful to see in WOHD.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

I don't know enough about Pulse's tracks to narrow it down to the 10 best to vote for (poll only allows 10 options), so if someone with a lot of Pulse playtime could start that thread, that would be great.

um, pulse tracks are ok. but pure and the previous games' tracks are all far superior. (better design, art direction and no mag-strips) there are a few from the original trilogy never remade that really should be and some full on classics that absolutely should be! it's all down to personal taste though!!!