Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Release date (merged)

Quote Originally Posted by agent orange View Post
    ...sorts out the boys from the men...eheheh...
    And the Medusas from the Perseid meteors!

{warning: requires knowledge of WipEout pilots and an interest in Greek mythology and in astronomy. }

}We need an emoticon for bourbon{ and where's the ones for tipsy/drunk? }

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

Chill! Thank you so much for the videos! At last some good phantom videos with cockpit camera! Like Mad-Ice said, it was really cool (and kind) to show Vineta K reverse. the game looks really fast! once again, thanks for your time and dedication

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    nrXic

Every single WO:HD vid I've seen so far was using the 3rd person camera...so it was great to see you play in first person cam Chill. Looks insanely fast with that camera!

Thanks again for the warm welcome guys, I can already tell this is a great forum. Hopefully I can improve my skills by learning from the best here.

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

Thanx again everyone...

Just realized that you can click on the high quality tab to see it in better quality beneath the vids lol... so I thought if I didn't know, mabye others wouldn't know... so yeah, learn something new everyday... haha.

Rock on...

PSN ID
    stin_wz

I did enjoyed your video this morning but a poor driver!

stevie

PSN ID

Lock it up stin!!! I gotta busy lifestyle!! I started on a mission to get back into Wipeout and become one of the best again (like I had become in Pure), so watch your back stin!!

Mabye... haha. still gettin' use to the neggy lol... gettin' my friend into it mabye as well (I hope he sticks with it so that I have a team mate for HD if the team option is optional...)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Ryuuku

Thx a lot for the videos Chill, i just love that smooth framerate at high speeds

Registration on this forum (after much lurking ) was definitely a good idea !

PSN ID
    chboing

hello everyone.

First post. I have a funny feeling. It's been like 8 or 9 month since i started to read this forum almost each days. I feel like i already know some of you.

I cant wait to play WOHD, like some of you i bought my ps3 just for this game, and now that i looks like we're about to play.

I just fear something now. my holidays starts 13 september, i go to Peru, in the mountains and in the Amazonian forest, during 3 weeks.
    Now two choices:
    -either it's cool because the game wont be released until 3rd october or before 13 sept
    -either it's out while i'm in Peru -> i wont be able to race with you guys online the first exiting weeks ...

Anyway, very pleased to start this new wipeout HD era with you all and welcome nrXic and Alcachofa and thx Chill for the vids !

Chboing

ps: Been spanked by KIGO1987 in several pulse online races. i'll have my revenge

Quote Originally Posted by chboing View Post
    I just fear something now. my holidays starts 13 september, i go to Peru, in the mountains and in the Amazonian forest, during 3 weeks.

-either it's out while i'm in Peru -> i wont be able to race with you guys online the first exiting weeks ...
    Heh, this is similar to me...but wouldn't you rather be on holiday, away from europe, than waiting on Sony?

I was in Peru in January this year. You'll have a blast!

Can I recommend, while you're in the jungle, that you find a Shaman and check out Ayahuasca. It's an experience!
    Last edited by Norfolk'n'Clue; 2nd September 2008 at 02:41 PM.

PSN ID
    chboing

i am not waiting on Sony, i am waiting on WIPEOUT
    but i admit i'm not too sad about this situation after all

i'll check Ayahuasca for sure if i can, and bring some back to play ag racing under the influence. shaman mode is similar to zen mode i guess
    Last edited by Lance; 2nd September 2008 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Unnecessary full quote eliminated. Read the guidelines, please.

They might get a little funny about you trying to bring it back...you can carry it round internally on flights if you like, they ain't too bothered, but international...I wouldn't try!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Thx Chill , that was some incredible videos : looking forward to kick arses on that new multiplayer playground

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

Asa, you can dream with that... I'm the one who will kick your arse! not even redbull will save you from a desperation XD

further to some PMs I have had - no real news except that a release date and pricing announcement should be made very soon

I.e I expect it to be in the next week or so (the announcement)

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

uh oh.... It's almost announced!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Almost there.
    Colin, you'll get my whatever-amount-of-$-I-need-to-pay-to-get-the-game day one xD

Quote Originally Posted by RJ O'Connell View Post
    uh oh.... It's almost announced!
    I know its not news as such and it a bit of a tease but rather than answer PMS I figured post it for all, the wait is nearly over

Date is coming, price is coming, game is coming

We are cumming [sp]?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

I think I speak for all of us who are anxiously waiting for HD that I am looking forward to the announcement, Mr. Berry.

PSN ID

Thanx guys!! But I guess the gameplay vids were taken out of that link because I changed their names, woops...

So to help out any future people who are bored and want some lame entertainment, just go here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/000Chill000

I probably won't be able to get as good as anyone, for one I'm currently broke, all my money is going to bills so when it does come out, I won't have a PS3 or HDTV yet... so I won't have it for a while, and knowing this I took the opportunity to be one of the first ones to play it to make up for it haha...

I might not even be in it for another good 8 months or so, cause I'm to be deployed january for at least 6 months, and I would probably have barely saved up enough money for everything by then, so I just my-as-well just wait tell I get back... and lose with bad experience haha... PSP practice while I'm over baby!!

Can't wait to hear the release date anyway...