Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Release date (merged)

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

Just watched the videos...i think my senses just orgasmed...multiple times...

Holy smooth as butter batman...SL gets a huge pat on the back from me...if you guys are ever in sydney...look me up and I will buy you all rounds of beer...this is seriously my vote for GOTY...

Now this is a true example of artistic and programming talent, a game built on a lot of love and not money hungry publishers and developers looking to push out the next best thing to rack up profits...good on you SL...good on you...

EDIT: 700th post...can I hear a hell yeah!!!???
    Last edited by cybrpnk; 26th August 2008 at 11:26 AM.

Will certainly keep me occupied until Left4dead comes out...maybe even beyond then if it's no good! Valve have put it back again as well. Boo.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Whats the price of Wipeout HD in AUD? Anybody....

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Schumi_77

Quote Originally Posted by agent orange View Post
    Now this is a true example of artistic and programming talent, a game built on a lot of love and not money hungry publishers and developers looking to push out the next best thing to rack up profits...good on you SL...good on you...
    Well, I'll be waiting to know the game's price before saying that.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

I was referring to the whole rush it out the door thing rather than price...more of a case of SL having an 'its ready when its ready' attitude rather than 'lets push this sucker out to make a quick buck...and then patch it later when gamers are in an uproar about things they don't like about it'...

PSN ID
    Axellink

My GF is so gonna hate this game cause I sure wont be spending enough time with her anymore

Mine actually enjoys Wipeout - one of the few games she does like. The other I've found is Guitar Hero

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

Yeah the gf loves guitar hero as well...reason why i got another guitar for battles...and she's pretty good at it too...kicks the crap outta me sometimes, and she doesn't even play a real guitar...but i do...geez

For some reason the gf also loves Soul Calibur 4...I swear...Namco introducing a more in-depth character creation = SC4 targeted at a whole female oriented demographic...seriously...lol

PSN ID
    Sumimasen

Well, just bought a Dual Shock 3 controller, in anticipation of WOHD's (imminent? ) release! This also means that my mrs can play Little Big Planet with me...

Oh, and concerning the whole Soul Calibur character creation thing - three words. 'Ivy' and 'nearly naked'!

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

Axel said:
    "My GF is so gonna hate this game cause I sure wont be spending enough time with her anymore "

Mate, do like me. Get a wife who also plays Wipeout XD. We are both dieing to play it. And i can add 1 thing! we were going to buy another ps3 only to play against each other lol. thank god that now it has splitscreen. can you imagine a bedroom with 2 hd tv and 2 ps3? XD we were going for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Sumimasen View Post
    Oh, and concerning the whole Soul Calibur character creation thing - three words. 'Ivy' and 'nearly naked'!
    One can do that?! Hmmm.... }lets imagination run wild about... uh.. *coff*..{ well, each to his own fave.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Default Penny Arcade...

Well if you live in Seattle looks like you will be able to play Wipeout HD before any of us common folk can get ahold of it. That is some bullsh*t. Maybe I should take some leave and go anyway...

http://www.us.playstation.com/EP/Pro...1_PAXContest_H

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    taqili

Seung Mina!

Quote Originally Posted by turbotortuga View Post
    Well if you live in Seattle looks like you will be able to play Wipeout HD before any of us common folk can get ahold of it. That is some bullsh*t. Maybe I should take some leave and go anyway...

http://www.us.playstation.com/EP/Pro...1_PAXContest_H

well if it's gonna be at pax, maybe they'll be some more gameplay video's taken by people there and thrown up on youtube. hopefully catch a glimpse of the wip3out HUD and some sol 2 gameplay. and maybe if there's a rep there a definitive answer to what's going on with wipeout pulse ps2 port!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Frances_Penfold --ofw--

*wishes I still lived in Seattle*

PSN ID
    infoxicated

*realises that Sleepless in Upstate NY might not have been as catchy a movie title.*

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by Frances_Penfold View Post
    *wishes I still lived in Seattle*

Where abouts in NY do you live Frances? What other members of WZ, live in NY? I think Avenger2197 does. Would be cool to visit that place one day. When i eventually finish this endless university degree. See some of the Landmarks there would be great. Wouldnt mind visiting Chicago and San Francisco as well

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

q_dmc lives in NY, that's all I remember

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

Hmmm...all's quiet on the Studio Liverpool front...

*taps window*

Hello???

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by insertcoin View Post
    q_dmc lives in NY, that's all I remember
    Just online racing with q_dmc12 yesterday.

------

Tap tap on the window of Studio Liverpool.... **** off where extremmly busy!!

They must be completely occupied and dedicated to get everything on course for a fixed release date, and to make sure there are no bugs in the game.
    Last edited by Lance; 28th August 2008 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Redundant quote removed. Please read the guidelines and follow them.