Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

I'm definitely gonna try
    And I LOVED the magic trick.

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

Lol... "In the mean time, join me in listening to the awesome soundtrack on repeat."...

It's good that WipeoutZone is "the source"... hopefully, WipeoutZone will be considered to be the main source by everyone...

Looks like I might be able to indulge myself into a little hd after all before I deploy...

PSN ID
    Yasir_Said

an unreliable source tells me october 20th..

"I was told by a fellow art student who is dating somebody there"

meh.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

And we can trust this how? I don't want to be mean, welcome to the zone and all, but I think eLHabib is a bit more reliable if you see what I mean

Either way I would hope for september first rather than october 20th.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

This is so exciting...can't wait to get our anti-gravity wings on and fly...

The new trailer rocks!!!

PSN ID
    Yasir_Said

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    And we can trust this how? I don't want to be mean, welcome to the zone and all, but I think eLHabib is a bit more reliable if you see what I mean

Either way I would hope for september first rather than october 20th.
    totally agree! i really hope its this coming thursday! but just thought id post incase someone else might have similar information, it was an offtopic post, he just blurted it in the ps3 channel on irc (which isnt all that interested towards wipeout) which is sort of what got me interested

it's got to be September, Sony has too much stuff coming out in October with motorstorm and LBP just to name 2 of their big hitters

I start to be really afraid for the date, I know that you think that it will leave in “September”. But since I saw the “autumn” on gamekyo, I think that it is between the end of September and the end of December. And Sony is so malicious, that it could leave it later that October and that, it is the big mistake!

you really think that it can leave towards the end of September or the beginning of October? (my wish). me I am afraid....more and more.

I think if any official announcement emanates from Sony during CG or in the worst case this month of august, it will probably come after September...
    I don't see them announced the release just one or two week before the D day ....
    Last edited by loxy; 22nd August 2008 at 01:33 PM.

thanks, and website wipeouthd.com must be updated also i suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by mangaroo View Post
    an unreliable source tells me october 20th..

"I was told by a fellow art student who is dating somebody there"

meh.

Sorry, that date is bullshit.

There is no confirmed release date yet

Tony probably has a rough idea but wont be allowed to confirm until told he can

Plus October 20th is a Monday

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Precisely, Mondays aren't for playing new games, they're for hating getting up in the morning and putting in 40+ hours a week.

Protip: Unless they have a "hard card" or they don't go to WipeoutZone, it'd be best to take what they know about Wipeout HD with a grain of salt.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

And... AND... by virtue of The Boomtown Rats being one of Col's favourite bands, he doesn't like Mondays.

Or The Wonderstuff.

Not a lot of people know that.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

I'm going out on a tiny tiny limb and guessing...third Thursday of September.

Just a guess, though, and I'll likely be wrong.

Damn Blast. . .
    thats true
    fkin wonderstuff euck

Boomtown Rats, I like but I wouldnt say favourite. but i dont like mondays except bank holidays. hrmI still have your Doves cd, and the rollins one, I need to dig out your address and stop being lazy

Oh and Rollins is doing the Edinburgh festival this week, thats near you... ish Although I suspect it will be 50% what we've seen earlier in the year. Oh and he's coming to Liverpool next saturday, which is ace.

This should probably have been a pm. Quick, mention something about Wipeout....
    yes barrel rolls now take twice as much energy as before and the boost is not as severe

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Will it affect Time Trial runs? Because I'm concerned about there being a huge time difference if TT shields are infinite. I dunno, maybe, at least 10 seconds a race.

PSN ID
    Axellink

YAY!!!!! much love dude. Good to know that there will be a deterrant for BR users. I will be hunting them down on the race tracks.

Colin, can you at least hint on further tracks being added to the game since all the previous add ons are now in this game. Is it a case of pushing on to the next WO title? cheers dude.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

I had mistakenly thought that The Bangles didn't like Monday's, but they were just being all dramatic about having manic Monday's - they never specified whether they were pissed off about them. So that post was much funnier before I remembered The Boomtown Rats, as they have quite a bit more cred.

Although I wouldn't boff Bob, but I'd boff Suzannah Hoffs.

// best sentence I'll write all week!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

+1

Further tracks would be boss, the problem is, aside from NDAs and all there's so many from Pure and Pulse to choose from!

(attachment is for Rob's best sentence)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time Trials, your energy replenishes so you are going to need to barrel roll to get the top times (there are pros and cons for either way (replensihing or not) but ultimately we decided this was the way we wanted to do it, and its my day off today )

Further dload content, I can only echo what Tony has said in Leipzig, we have rolled the content we initially intended for dload, into the release. Any further content will likely depend on how HD does. We have tonnes we could do, but its not a simple decision nor a decision for the dev team as such.

Suzannah Hoffs was ace
    So yeah thats likely your best sentence this week, possibly month.