Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Release date (merged)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Squallie

"..and Sony Liverpool eliminates the minor slowdown and tearing,"

I really hope they do. Imo 720p@stable fps > 1080p@ almost stable fps. There are probably other ways to improve FPS than changing the resolution but having 1080p without a stable framerate is just a really weird choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Assimilator View Post
    Now my question to you colin and you proberbly not be able to answer it
    I seriously doubt you'll be hearing much more from Colin.

Complaining to the ACCC, good grief

PSN ID
    infoxicated

I have also submitted a complaint to the ACCC
    And a big round of applause to the schooling system in Melbourne.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

What's the ACCC? Sorry, just curious...
    Nevermind, just wiki'd it - NOT a smart move AT ALL

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Assimilator69

lol it was advised by someone the playstation forums when I requested to find contact details for marketing department of Sony

Now I’m sorry as much as you guys want to defend Wipeout. Sony's Marketing team has dropped the ball on this and made many of its customers un happy getting stuffed around with false release dates. and after may phone and email complaints to Sony customer service here in au the release date of 29/04/08 has still not been fixed nor were they will to offer me some sort of compensation for my time being wasted chasing them up on why the game has not been released.

Colin and Egg I’m sorry if I have dragged you into this there are no hard feelings to you guys at all you guys are the reason I’m drooling over the trailers and screen shots, but as a diehard gamer that bought his ps3 5 months ago expecting Sony to come good on the December release I’m disgusted with how their customer service and marketing team has handled the situation and I want some form of apology to me and you guys for the misconstrued info this game has received in the media.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

I never thought I'd ever say this in the context of wipEout, but: IT'S JUST A GAME, JEEZ!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Assimilator69

I will direct you guys to the site there are laws in this county about misleading or deceptive advertising.
    http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.../itemId/815335

I think you might need to consider taking life a little less seriously. You might have a heart attack.

I’m disgusted with how their customer service and marketing team has handled the situation and I want some form of apology
    Good luck with that, then.

Seriously though, mate...

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Assimilator69

I fully take on board what you guys are saying that it's only a game and all.

But as a consumer that has paid good money for ps3 hardware for a product that has been falsly advertised, i'm well with in my rights as a consumer to complain.

Actually, this is a wind up isn't it? Any second now Jeremy Beadle is going to pop up. It's the only explaination.

a friend called Sony, one confirmed the dated May 29 for Europe. I don't see why that would be a lie...no reason, if it were not sure it would have said it I think....

But you haven't actually paid money for a product! - other than the console, and Sony can't be held responsible for your original reasons for buying that.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Assimilator69

well that is where the deceptive side oif the law kicks in

I mean hell even after I purchased my PS3 there was a upcomming games flyer in the box with the console and guess what game was previewed in it Wipeout HD for december.

EDIT: P.S.

Egg you need to understand the complaint is not about the product it's about the misleading advertisment of the product.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Quote Originally Posted by Norfolk'n'Clue View Post
    Any second now Jeremy Beadle is going to pop up.
    Only if you dig deeper than he's buried and stick copious amounts of dynamite underneath him.

PSN ID
    CurlyPutz

Very good Rob, sick, but good

I bet his beard is still there. It will never rot!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Assimilator69

ahh good old british humor i'll never quite fully understand it but it still make me laugh

PSN ID
    rushinmonkey

umm? Having convinced myself that this isnt some strange attempt at humour i have to say you seriously need to get out more. a lot more.

you honestly a) have nothing better to do and b) thought it was a good idea to make a complaint because a release date for a game slipped!?!? Oh and c) posted it on one of the very few forums where fans and dev's interact thus having a good go at ruining that experience for everyone else.

If this wasnt so tragic i would be laughing a lot more. As it is the evil net geek side of me is whispering STFU n00b and similar pearls of wisdom. o_o

sorry, i know its flaming and flaming is bad and all, but meh. kinda deserves it. palm meet forehead. forehead meet wall, etc, etc.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Assimilator69

@ rushin Please accept my deepest appoligy for bringing my dispute with sony customer service or there lack of to this forum.

however after all it's in no way off topic.

and if you guys are happy to let sony gerk you around with their tripe then thats fine with me

as for me being a noob well I it's become aparrent that no one here seems to have the brain capasity to comprehend what i'm saying (oh sorry I don't mean to flame) I'm not disrespecting the game
    rather i'm say that Sony's marketing has disrespected the game with their inabillity to publish true infomation about a simple release date.