Thread: New Tracks

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    taqili

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kaori View Post
    No!

Why not a poll organized on-game wipeout to choose among circuits of old wipeout?
    vouch.

let's get some w3o up in here! No-one can say no to P-Mar Project or REAL Manor Top !

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

I can say no to P-Mar Project. Feckin' S-curves.

Stanza Inter on the other hand...

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

I'm with you Jabberjaw and Lunar - I'll take quality over quantity, thank you very much.

Don't get me wrong, I like having more tracks to play on, but not all at once. If there's plenty of enjoyable playing time to be had on what comes with the original release, then let the game be while finding out if there's any problems with it.
    There doesn't seem to be much sense in releasing more tracks for a flawed game, if they could be used in a future game with those problems fixed.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Maybe 1-2 new track(s) every two months would do the trick, of course that's if the sales are high (they will be). And in that case I'd wait for that cycle to start in, say, Winter '09.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

1 track ( white and black) every 2/3 months would be great imo so that we could have a long HD online life ( let's say 2/3 years , in paralel of a new wipeout developping ps3 project ), that could give a constant cash into SL/SCEE pockets ( i mean not in your wallet Colin ) to let them work in serinity on that new Wipeout and for us, the fans, we could have those DL tracks to let us be patient.