Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Race Teams in WOHD

Quote Originally Posted by Fascia View Post
    ....wait what?
    Yeah, it's true. And I heard that Leonardo painted 'Guernica'. And "Nude Descending A Staircase', too.

PSN ID
    psp/ps3 ID : cnmth

Quote Originally Posted by SouthendRage View Post
    FEISAR are at the top? I would never have thought that.... Pirahna arn't brilliant tho.... Nice table anyways, very revealing.
    Its not done by the number 1 ship on top of the table and worst ship at the bottom..

Just coincidence that the 2 teams with both a total of 33 points are @ top.
    All teams are good, its just a personal preference of looks and stats.
    Only made the table 2 compare the teams

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Quote Originally Posted by SouthendRage View Post
    Pirahna arn't brilliant tho...
    Piranha ain't brilliant? I suggest you check out the WipEout-Game tables for Outpost 7 White in Phantom... Piranha is just as good as any other ship, it only depends on the driver

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

They'd probably be even more brilliant if Top Speed actually meant something like it did in WO3. Triakis has one of the best ships in that category and they were absolutely ****ing useless in WO Pulse. Maybe SL fixed it for HD? We'll find out.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Flashback_Jack

I honestly don't believe Triakis was broken to begin with in Pulse. It's just that nobody used the ship enough to allow it to shine. It does after all hold at least a couple top three slots on wipeout-game.com (Phantom).

- F

PSN ID
    SouthendRage

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    Piranha ain't brilliant? I suggest you check out the WipEout-Game tables for Outpost 7 White in Phantom... Piranha is just as good as any other ship, it only depends on the driver
    Hehe, I was only going by the total points.... It's not like i'm not going to choose Pirahana when I get it today, I mean piloting a Feisar? Or Icarus?

It's Xmas again today!!!11!!one

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    trentdf

OK i admit triakis isn't that great in pulse, but you guy's saying it's the worst obviously haven't flown with auricom. Seriously, Auricom is the biggest piece of **** in pulse- it says 6 handling, but compared to pirhana and triakis i think it would be more suited to a 4. sorry 'bout the rant, i gtta stick up for my team

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback Jack View Post
    I honestly don't believe Triakis was broken to begin with in Pulse. It's just that nobody used the ship enough to allow it to shine. It does after all hold at least a couple top three slots on wipeout-game.com (Phantom).

- F
    Lol, my records on Vertica Black and The Amphiseum White. Its a nice cruizy ship once you hit top speed in it, quite nice in Phantom, a bit more solid than the Piranha ship. Also a good ramming ship when some idiot is fidgiting around in front of you and you cannot over take them.

Triakis could do with a tad more response in the acceleration and the handling department. But hey the current stats are the ships characteristics. It takes an aggressive pilot to fly Triakis right.

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

When I played Pulse and just beat it tonight, like just about a half-hour ago... I used Piranha the ENTIRE time throughout the game... only the Piranha has loyalty points, and yes it is maxed out on loyalty... if the downloads were available, all my time would have been spent with the ICARAS BABY!!! I'm most likely going to use the Icaras nearly all the time in HD when I get it, but if I continue to be eliminated, I may just have to settle for something with more shield energy until I can become a better master on the Icaras...

Timezone
    GMT + 2

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO1987 View Post
    It takes an aggressive pilot to fly Triakis right.

Well, I use only Triakis , and I have to say I like it even better then in Pure. I tried the other teams just for fun , but I find them too … responsive, too fragile. Once you get the hang of side-shifting it is paradise with Triakis. If only the design of the ship would be the one in Pure....