Thread: WOHD PS3 Themes, Please?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

Default WOHD PS3 Themes, Please?

I've found one or two here and there that are kind of meh. What I would really like to see is SL put out some official PS3 WOHD themes (or at least one) for download on the PSN before WOHD is released (I stress BEFORE because we will all be using photo mode screens for our backgrounds But it wont be complete without WOHD sound fx in the xmb and custom WOHD XMB icons.) Please SL, please?

Edit; another thing i'd really like to see is some Qore coverage of WOHD before release. perhaps some concept art and interviews, that would get me excited and my annual subscription of Qore would suddenly be justified.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

There was one created - in fact the PSP WipEout theme was created in HD and then scaled down for the PSP icon set, so the high-res icons for the PSP are already sitting there somewhere. Not that I know where, and, even if I did, I couldn't tell you because I signed an NDA.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

Would be nice if SL could release some themes...I'm looking at all the logos on the HD website and the applications page and they look super sweet...

Some HD themes would be super nice on my new lappy in 1920 x 1200...cmon cmon...

Timezone
    GMT + 9
    PSN ID
    Heian_Xavier

We could probably throw together a Wipeout-like theme using available resources. Some good wallpaper, plus changing the screen font to one of the Wipeout-like ones would work wonders.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Changing fonts is possible but only for one of the three available fonts. We can't add any other.
    However wallpapers and icons as well as sounds is feasible.

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    nrXic

http://www.modusproductions.com/neog...eout_m0dus.p3t

Preview Pic:
    http://i29.tinypic.com/34ep7wj.png

What did you think of that one? IIRC he was given assets by Liverpool (various exclusive screenshots) to make that theme.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Just looking at the picture it looks pretty cool.

Just wondering the other link is that an actual PS3 theme? Because ive tryed installing it on my PS3 console via the Flash drive and im having not much luck.

Anybody know what to do?

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    nrXic

Yeah it is the theme file. Now that I think of it, it is a few months old, and I know that since the updates some things changed...maybe it has to include new icons for Trophies and stuff?

I have yet to install that one on my PS3 actually (I'm a fan of the default theme myself). I'll try it out in the coming day and let you know if I have any issues.

By the way, are you able to see the file? If not, then make sure the directories on your USB is right.

http://www.bestps3themes.com/installing-ps3-themes/ <-- guide on installing themes

If you know how to install themes and have done them a million times before, I apologize. I'm just covering all the bases here (as you can tell I used to work in tech support ).

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

works and looks nice, thanks!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Thanks nrXic, legend

Ive installed some themes onto the PS3 before by the downloaded ones from the Playstation Store. Ive just never installed a custom theme via a flash drive from the PC before, thanks.

The theme looks pretty sweet. Looks kinda like a merge of Wipeout Fusion's translucent font character and Wipeout Pure kick ass new age font, love it It looks a bit **** on my 9year old 4:3Ratio 52cm CRT TV. I should look into a good LCD TV or those Laser TVs with multiple clump CRT in one flat screen set (whenever the hell the hit the market).

Now all i need to complete the Theme is the game itself

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Heh! it's even got the Stanza Inter track plan in the lower left